4000 yen for 30 mins.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a day of sightseeing in Tokyo, I wanted to try out of Janjan which I had my eyes on for a bit. I found it very easily as it is located right next to a Yamanote line station. I see the sign outside and walk in down the stairs to be greated by the Tencho who said 4000. I gave him the money and he ushered me into a seat at the very back of the room. It took my eyes a few minutes to adjust as it was very sunny outside and very dark inside, but what I saw surprised me. The "booths" we sat in were nothing but couches with raised backs. I don't think I've ever been this "exposed" before in any of my mongering visits before. It was very dark though and I was lucky enough to sit in the very back so I didn't mind the new experience. It takes seedy to a new level. Although I remember seeing this set up in a Japanese AV about sauna girls before. Maybe it's more common in Japan.
I wait at my couch for a minute or two and then walks in my provider. She's definitely an older woman with thin slim body. She said her name was Yuu when I asked her her name. We sat down for a few minutes talking in japanese. I told her about my trip and the things I did. Then after a few minutes she told me to take off my clothes and began to wipe me down with a wet towel. She then began to give me a BBBJ. She angled herself in a way so that I can play with her body. Honestly though, her body was thin so it wasn't the most arousing thing. I like girls that are a little bit healthier. She had soft skin though with Japanese C cup breasts which I played with. we did this for a few minutes and then i came into her mouth. She stopped to take the load and slowly lifted her head so she wouldnt spill any cum. It was an interesting technique.
After that she cleaned me up again and we both dressed up. We had a few minutes left so we continued to chat in japanese. Then it was time, I thanked her and she walked me to the door and I left.
Overall, it was an interesting and easy experience. No one gave me any hard time because I was a forginer or anything. It was a quick in and out job. I linked the page that I think is Yuu's page. The profile says she's 33 but I'd say she's at least 53. She wasn't ugly but not beautiful either. Average I'd say but with a fairly good BJ technique. Considering the price I paid, I was very satisfied.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A quick in and out job. Yuu was at least in her fifties but she gave a good talk and BBBj. Considering the price, I was very satisfied. I also enjoyed the new unique environment, the couches where you could hear the people behind you were seedy AF but funny too.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 6/4/2023

Is this place also good for gaijin? I don’t speak any Japanese, or can someone recommend another place?

Is this place also good for gaijin? I don’t speak any Japanese, or can someone recommend another place?
Yes it's gaijin friendly, and you don't need to speak Japanese. Knowing a few words though will help with interacting with the girl.

Reactions: Alice
I went a few weeks back, first time in like 10 years, classic older lady (50s) that really knew how to work a shaft, you get what you pay for..