20m/4000y

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
04/21/23

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Just found this wonderful forum, after many business trips to Tokyo in the past 5 years.

Have dabbled in the local massage scene in the Roppongi area, but was unaware of the Pinsaro scene until very recently. As a BBBJ aficionado, this is right in my wheelhouse.

As a Gaijin, it would appear that options are limited, which is fine, every culture is different.

Been mongering world wide for a while, from S America to China.

Despite many who seem to view JanJan with a jaded opinion, I found it to be perfectly pleasant. I've been in worse places, with less attractive women, for more money and less enjoyment.

Navigated my way up to Sugamo and easily located the Hotel Mentels arriving at street level. Headed down the alley looking for the JanJan sign, but the out of date review I was navigating off of did not note the big vertical sign has been removed. I wandered up and down the alley a few minutes, the tout for the other establishment was no help.

The small pink sign (which I couldn't read) did note B1, which was on the old sign, so I pressed on and headed downstairs. Downstairs I was met by an older gentleman who just signaled 4. I had the 4000y ready, he ushered me to an unoccupied booth. It was mid-afternoon, so not too busy.

Could see and hear the services in progress around me in the dimly lit "lounge", which was a first. If you are shy this might be an issue, but I found it added to the ambiance.

After a few minutes a thin girl, 20s in my estimation arrived. We established that I spoke no Japanese, but she had some basic english and I wasn't looking for conversation. She removed her top, revealing small breasts with pleasantly long nipples. Unusually so, in a good way.

She got right to business, having me partially disrobe and the obligatory wipe down. She went to town, gently sucking with purpose and skill. I respectfully wandered around her body, probably could have fingered her and so on, but I was on my first visit and didn't want to be a rude Gaijin.

Probably 5-10m was all it took. She accepted my full load in her mouth and didn't slow down until I was completely satiated. Surprisingly, she gently cleaned me up for a few minutes before spitting into some Kleenex. Impressive.

We got dressed and she said she would be right back. I was a bit impatient and when she didn't reappear immediately, I showed myself out.

All in all a very satisfying experience. 4000y is roughly $30US. An outstanding price/performance ratio. Even Brazil is not this reasonable, and that is the cheapest place I've experienced.

Will go back.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If anyone has other, recent and accurate recommendations for other Pinsaro that accept Gaijin, love to hear about what is available.

Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 5/13/2023

It’s been years but your explanation of the service is dead on with what I remember. Only one time did I get a young one without paying extra to select. Usually it was one of the well experienced ladies. The 20-something probably was going to get you her business card so you could select her next time for a modest fee (no sarcasm).

The one time I got the young 20-something girl, she went straight into a ass in the air 69 with me. You remember how low those booths are, right?

Never quite experienced anything like it at a pinsalo since.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
You remember how low those booths are, right?
It really has been a while for you - I think it's been 15 years since I've been there, and those booth backs were at least 150cm above the seats.

Reactions: ImnotRoger
It really has been a while for you - I think it's been 15 years since I've been there, and those booth backs were at least 150cm above the seats.
Nope. Like 2-3 years. Let’s assume it’s 150cm. When you are sitting on the bench in there, remove 50 cm. Then for her to be in a comfortable position to do her work, with her bottom in the air, well anyway definitely could be seen by anyone coming in. We were in the front most booth on the right hand side where the ladies go between visitors.

Reactions: Maxblack
Ah, I saw you wrote 150 above the seats… not that I ever saw in the last 10 years.

Ah, I saw you wrote 150 above the seats… not that I ever saw in the last 10 years.
Seems they cut them down then, which would indicate that they did renovations.... pity the workers that did THAT job. The 60 years of accumulated cigarette smoke veneer probably gave them cancer on contact.