Guest viewing is limited

Jan Jan (PS) Janjan Sugamo - Two experiences

Let's just focus on English and Japanese only - I'm not really interested in carrying Chinese on this site. It's great you can speak it, but prefer to hear about places that require Japanese or English.

Sorry, didn’t mean to say all places I went to were Chinese. I reviewed Chinese places (because they were the most fun for me), I did a lot of Japanese places and Asian service providers also almost always (with maybe a few exceptions) offer services in Japanese. A lot of random walk-ins ended up being done in terrible Japanese + English, though (Rara was one of those).

Please don’t judge me, but when I was rejected at Jan Jan, I went to Academy a few doors down. She accepted me.
This place is not for the faint of heart. I’ve been a few times and every time I leave I promise myself I will never do it again; the ultimate sleazy pinsaro. The woman is out of her mind and does this weird OCD style dance where she twirls the cloth like a baton and randomly taps different points on your body like she is communicating some kind of secret code.
Hopefully this doesn’t become my new spot.

Please don’t judge me, but when I was rejected at Jan Jan, I went to Academy a few doors down. She accepted me.
This place is not for the faint of heart. I’ve been a few times and every time I leave I promise myself I will never do it again; the ultimate sleazy pinsaro. The woman is out of her mind and does this weird OCD style dance where she twirls the cloth like a baton and randomly taps different points on your body like she is communicating some kind of secret code.
I am absolutely, totally judging you.

(I went there, too… it was terrifying.)

That sounds quite like an adventure, definitely worth trying !

The woman is out of her mind and does this weird OCD style dance where she twirls the cloth like a baton and randomly taps different points on your body like she is communicating some kind of secret code.

Hahaha, that actually makes me want to go once just to get the experience! I love insane ladies.

I just went to janjan today and had no trouble getting in, so I guess either it's not a blanket ban on foreigners or they've lifted it.
My condolences on your success.. 😟
predator GIF

Technically speaking, it was the best of my life. She worked really hard and took it to her very limit. She was also super sweet the whole time.

But I still felt the regret...

I once was looking long and hard to get accepted to any place in Utsunomiya. Finally found a pink salon that allowed me in, but it looked kind of run down and scruffy.

But also it was just three thousand yens for two girl rotation so I was thinking there is nothing to lose by trying, right?

Except your self-esteem and dignity I found out. Did not write a review.