http://jan2-sugamo.com/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes/3,000 yen

Type/Location:
Sugamo

Language Notes:
No Japanese Required (but recommended)

Details of the Encounter:
Let me start this off by saying thank you to everyone on this site who contributes (it's also the reason I decided to submit a review of my own). I'm the type to thoroughly put the time and effort in to research things ahead of time typically, so I've been reading everything here for a while to help decide on my first go at p4p. I was going to go with one of the more well-reviewed delivery health or soapland options, but I thought a pink salon would be a good way to get my feet wet. It was well worth all the research and time spent fretting over the decision.

With that out of the way, for anyone new to this like me JanJan was a perfect balance of convenience, cost/service, and expected experience. Just to note, I speak fluent Japanese, but essentially zero language was used at all until Tomoko came to the booth anyway. The location couldn't be easier to find just outside the south exit of Sugamo station, and the tout standing at the sign was super friendly. He just said "JanJan" then pointed down the stairs. Once inside, the manager held up 3 fingers, I paid, and he directed me to a booth. It's seriously as simple as that if you aren't trying to pick a specific provider. The shop has that seedy vibe and is a bit smoky, but it's nothing compared to some izakayas or bars I've been to. Dim lighting and club music, with high booth walls.

He brought tea while I waited, but I already had a bottle so I didn't touch it. I arrived around 5:20pm or so and only had to wait a few minutes before Tomoko joined me. We spoke entirely in Japanese, so I have no idea regarding her English ability. She's a bit older, long hair, very slender with small breasts, and some pubic hair below. I tend to prefer slender, so she was perfectly fine for me.

I was incredibly nervous, but that went away after things got started. We made some small talk briefly before she suggested we get the ball rolling. Nothing new here. She got rid of her panties and lowered her top, then told me to drop my pants. She wiped me with a towel and I started getting hard (was worried my nerves would get the better of me). She did ask if I preferred CBJ or BBBJ before doing anything, so I opted for BBBJ and she went to town immediately. Touching was totally cool, but I didn't get a ton of reaction from anything I did. Possibly because I caught her at the end of her shift, but who knows. I enjoyed touching her soft and smooth skin though.

I'm not exactly experienced with BJs enough to sufficiently compare her technique to others, but I was satisfied with it. She used a mixture of holding the base while bobbing on the head, licking up and down the length of the shaft, and stroking quickly while she licks the head as it's in her mouth or not. I'm in the above average club at 18cm and fairly thick, so she never took it very deep (I never asked either), but I enjoyed her licking up and down the full length. Early on I was worried about lasting so I had her slow the pace a bit, but turns out that wasn't necessary. She informed me when there was 5 minutes remaining after hearing the announcement, and really went at it trying to get me off. I grabbed her ass and held on until the CIM finish. I used up the entire 30 minutes and she basically never stopped. When I was cumming, she grabbed on at the base of my cock and gently sucked me dry. She was pretty surprised at the amount (put off masturbating for a few days) and made some noises with a mouthful of cum to indicate I could take a towel while she did the same. Got a bit of a kick out of that since I couldn't figure out why she didn't just take care of herself first. She cleaned up, wiped me off, we both got dressed, then she went away briefly and came back. We made a bit more small talk before I took my leave and she saw me off. The older guy standing at the sign bowed and said thanks with a smile. Seriously, he was super friendly and it really helped close out the experience.

I actually saw several younger, cute girls who seemed to be starting their shift come in while I was there. If you care, might be worth checking the schedule to see who you may get at the time you want to go in. Otherwise, roll the die.

Sorry for the massive wall of text, but I felt the need to write it out in detail in case anyone else is struggling to decide whether to take the plunge or not. Always better to give something a shot rather than regret not trying at all.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have nothing to complain about at all really, and am incredibly pleased with the experience. For a complete first timer like myself, you can't beat the price to service ratio of something like JanJan. I'll definitely be back. I plan on trying out a soapland at some point too.

Last edited:
Just to make sure, this was only 3000 yen and not 30000? Also, could you suck her tits, put your fingers in her pussy, or kiss her?

Just to make sure, this was only 3000 yen and not 30000? Also, could you suck her tits, put your fingers in her pussy, or kiss her?

It was 3,000 yen. You can confirm their rates and rules on their website here - http://jan2-sugamo.com/system.php

She had no problem with touching and fingering. I wasn't particularly interested in sucking on her tits or kissing though, so I didn't ask. I'd say most people tend to focus on the BJ based on the reviews, given the time constraint. Someone more experienced would be better to confirm those things.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
JanJan - Tomoko

Date of Encounter:
August 10th

Contact Method:
http://jan2-sugamo.com/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes/3,000 yen

Type/Location:
Sugamo

Language Notes:
No Japanese Required (but recommended)

Details of the Encounter:
Let me start this off by saying thank you to everyone on this site who contributes (it's also the reason I decided to submit a review of my own). I'm the type to thoroughly put the time and effort in to research things ahead of time typically, so I've been reading everything here for a while to help decide on my first go at p4p. I was going to go with one of the more well-reviewed delivery health or soapland options, but I thought a pink salon would be a good way to get my feet wet. It was well worth all the research and time spent fretting over the decision.

With that out of the way, for anyone new to this like me JanJan was a perfect balance of convenience, cost/service, and expected experience. Just to note, I speak fluent Japanese, but essentially zero language was used at all until Tomoko came to the booth anyway. The location couldn't be easier to find just outside the south exit of Sugamo station, and the tout standing at the sign was super friendly. He just said "JanJan" then pointed down the stairs. Once inside, the manager held up 3 fingers, I paid, and he directed me to a booth. It's seriously as simple as that if you aren't trying to pick a specific provider. The shop has that seedy vibe and is a bit smoky, but it's nothing compared to some izakayas or bars I've been to. Dim lighting and club music, with high booth walls.

He brought tea while I waited, but I already had a bottle so I didn't touch it. I arrived around 5:20pm or so and only had to wait a few minutes before Tomoko joined me. We spoke entirely in Japanese, so I have no idea regarding her English ability. She's a bit older, long hair, very slender with small breasts, and some pubic hair below. I tend to prefer slender, so she was perfectly fine for me.

I was incredibly nervous, but that went away after things got started. We made some small talk briefly before she suggested we get the ball rolling. Nothing new here. She got rid of her panties and lowered her top, then told me to drop my pants. She wiped me with a towel and I started getting hard (was worried my nerves would get the better of me). She did ask if I preferred CBJ or BBBJ before doing anything, so I opted for BBBJ and she went to town immediately. Touching was totally cool, but I didn't get a ton of reaction from anything I did. Possibly because I caught her at the end of her shift, but who knows. I enjoyed touching her soft and smooth skin though.

I'm not exactly experienced with BJs enough to sufficiently compare her technique to others, but I was satisfied with it. She used a mixture of holding the base while bobbing on the head, licking up and down the length of the shaft, and stroking quickly while she licks the head as it's in her mouth or not. I'm in the above average club at 18cm and fairly thick, so she never took it very deep (I never asked either), but I enjoyed her licking up and down the full length. Early on I was worried about lasting so I had her slow the pace a bit, but turns out that wasn't necessary. She informed me when there was 5 minutes remaining after hearing the announcement, and really went at it trying to get me off. I grabbed her ass and held on until the CIM finish. I used up the entire 30 minutes and she basically never stopped. When I was cumming, she grabbed on at the base of my cock and gently sucked me dry. She was pretty surprised at the amount (put off masturbating for a few days) and made some noises with a mouthful of cum to indicate I could take a towel while she did the same. Got a bit of a kick out of that since I couldn't figure out why she didn't just take care of herself first. She cleaned up, wiped me off, we both got dressed, then she went away briefly and came back. We made a bit more small talk before I took my leave and she saw me off. The older guy standing at the sign bowed and said thanks with a smile. Seriously, he was super friendly and it really helped close out the experience.

I actually saw several younger, cute girls who seemed to be starting their shift come in while I was there. If you care, might be worth checking the schedule to see who you may get at the time you want to go in. Otherwise, roll the die.

Sorry for the massive wall of text, but I felt the need to write it out in detail in case anyone else is struggling to decide whether to take the plunge or not. Always better to give something a shot rather than regret not trying at all.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have nothing to complain about at all really, and am incredibly pleased with the experience. For a complete first timer like myself, you can't beat the price to service ratio of something like JanJan. I'll definitely be back. I plan on trying out a soapland at some point too.
hi...I read lots of reviews about JanJan...wanna try because of its handy price..however I will not be interested much in blowjob..instead i will ask for footjob...but dont know is the booth size allows this activity? also do you think the girl would mind doing this thing?

hi...I read lots of reviews about JanJan...wanna try because of its handy price..however I will not be interested much in blowjob..instead i will ask for footjob...but dont know is the booth size allows this activity? also do you think the girl would mind doing this thing?

It is not in their remit to give foot jobs. I would advise you to go to another kind of establishment. If you get the wrong pink salon girl, you might get kicked out.

Reactions: MikeH
Hello. I have to say that even if the one that wrote this thread seems to have appreciated janjan I have to say a few thing...first for this price, among the cheapest in Tokyo, do not expect having first class pretty girls...the one I had had a hand handicapped in a way she could only use 1 hand and her face as far I could see it the dark was not really pretty...I wouldn`t go with her in normal hotel with normal light...so I highly doubt young cute girls works there...then also understand that this place is only for blowjob, with no shower, no separated room...everybody is in the same dark room just separeted by the bench...

Hello. I have to say that even if the one that wrote this thread seems to have appreciated janjan I have to say a few thing...first for this price, among the cheapest in Tokyo, do not expect having first class pretty girls...the one I had had a hand handicapped in a way she could only use 1 hand and her face as far I could see it the dark was not really pretty...I wouldn`t go with her in normal hotel with normal light...so I highly doubt young cute girls works there...then also understand that this place is only for blowjob, with no shower, no separated room...everybody is in the same dark room just separeted by the bench...

I did mention this place was good for its balance of convenience, cost/service, and expected experience. You don't expect 3k yen to get you 5 star girls, but it's a roll of the die regardless. I was fairly clear about it being a pink salon and described my experience in its entirety to establish clear expectations. If ensuring you are serviced by a young, attractive girl or privacy is a priority for you, I'd recommend you look elsewhere. Somewhere like JanJan is very hit or miss based on other reviews. I would still recommend it because at worst you're out 3k yen and <30 minutes if you get unlucky.

I'll also clarify that when I said I saw "younger, cute girls" I meant younger than Tomoka, not early 20 somethings. My guess would be 30s or so. That said, I've also never been a great judge of age for Japanese women in dark lighting haha. My apologies for the confusion.