Japan Erotic Massage Club Vs Thai And Other Hj Places

Kegger

TAG Member
Reaction score
After reading @tofuman1977 report on Mayumi from Japan Erotic Massage Club
See: http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/mayumi-muyami-form-japanese-erotic-massage.10329/
and then reading tag manager and vagabond replies I decided to start a new thread rather than derail the review.

My only complaint about this service you are using, is that it's just a mechanical machine for making money. It's a bit much to pay 25,000 for a massage w/HE -- something you can get for 12,000 yen at any massage/esute shop (like Asian Feeling/Relax) and there's no room fee, hehe. If they'd make the service more personalized and allow the girls to be more personable, it'd be more worth it.

I got a compareable service at meguro angel for cheaper *13k

Personally I am a big fan of Japan Erotic Massage Club, and prefer them to the other HJ places even though they are expensive.

While YMMV, I have had pretty good experiences on the whole.

I'm a big fan of erotic massages as opposed to your rub and tug. I like it when the provider gets you to the point when you think you can't hold back then stops and lets your blood pressure drop before doing it again.

I find JEMC does this for me whereas Asian feeling and other places just get the HJ done and then continue with the regular massage.

My points in favor of JEMC are:
1. I refer a hotel room to a cubicle
2. Generally the girls are pretty hot
3. Good prostrate massages
4. A real GFE

Of course it is expensive but they also have one of the best websites and booking is very easy.

I have nothing against the other HJ places and I find that I'll use JEMC if I am sober and looking for a couple of hours of relaxation, whereas I use the cheaper HJ places after a few drinks when percy is demanding some immediate attention.

This is just my opinion, and I'm not associated with them in anyway.

Right, that's exactly why there are choices. :) It's all about preference... we just feel for what you get at that price point, it's too much.

Expectations are different for everyone, so if that's the kind of service you like, then that's perfectly fine.

I can't classify the service a real GFE if you can't touch the girls, etc. Please correct me if I'm wrong about the different flavor of services, but that seems to be the case.