RandomTokyoGuy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuuko

Date of Encounter:
September 2015

Contact Method:
http://japanese-fetish-femdom.com/fukuoka/girls.php (phone)

Appointment Length & Costs:
26k+3.5k LH/90min

Type/Location:
LH Sun (near Nakasu, choice of agency)

Language Notes:
English for pphone, Japanese for encounter

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Since the fashion health shops in Fukuoka are seem to be Japanese only, I decided to try something new for me. I had been inspired by this review http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/jff-japanese-fetish-femdom-osaka-south-emeri-wow.9057/ and some more that I read here recently, I tried the Fukuoka branch of Japanese Fetish Femdom.

I'm not exactly sure if JFF is actually running the shops all over Japan or just providing the call center (shop sites have the same layout thought in all cities), however the office is responsible for all of Japan. So making a reservation usually takes a few calls. First you call to place your wish. After checking with the shop the call you back and if you had any special wishes that need double checking with the girl, there may be more calls. If you are new or generally don't reserve the same day, you will also have to call one hour before date to confirm. since I chose the meeting option, they also asked me to call once I arrive at the meeting spot. I met 3 girls in total and only for the first date we actually walked to the LH which had been reserved by the agency (either as a standard or because I mentioned on my first call that i'm not familiar with the area), on following dates this was simply made the meeting spot already. So if you have a special LH in mind, you may want to mention that. All communication is very easily done in English.
The shop in Fukuoka seems quite well book, so you may want to call early, if you look for an appointment the same day. May only complaint is that they want a nomination fee already for even telling you who would be available at all.

So Yuuko is actually my 3rd girl from there, taking things slowly getting used to this special sort of treatment. Never went to the biggest available tools, but on the plus side, I also never had trouble walking or sitting the next days, like some other guys mentioned here ;)
As my personal conclusion I'm more receptive to action involving my own tool, than my ass, so I had a much harder time to withstand the handwork than any tools used. I however enjoyed very much the idea of the girl completely taking control of everything.

In that regard Yuuko was a perfect choice. Originally I wanted to see Rika, but she was only available in the afternoon, which was hardly compatible to my work schedule, so my second choice was Yuuko, as her profile stated she has a OL uniform.
So here goes Yuuko http://www.adriana-online.net/gravure/g2589.php
Her profile states 38, I don't know if it's true, but she is definitely a middle aged women and the make up she put up didn't make her look younger. So if you are into young girls, she definitely isn't for you. What the pictures don't show is that she is really thin (actually a bit too much for my taste), so since you find little body fat, her breasts are small and perky. Overall her appearance was fitting the serious OL well.

When she arrived I got a soft kiss on my cheeks and some naughty words whispered in my ear. After taking care of the room, she already started checking my body a bit in the (small) elevator. Overall very erotic way to the room. In the room too she was teasing me a bit before calling the agency.
As I had taken a shower right before coming to the place, we skipped that and she only quickly went to put on her OL uniform. Undressing me was done with a lot of tease and naughty talk from the OL turning her boss into her pet.
I don't want to write down everything that happened after that (as I'm not an erotic novel writer), but she was very skilled at teasing both with words and her body. Rubbing her pants in my face, then accidentally moving the pants just a little bit to give a glimpse on whats hidden behind, rubbing her tits in your face, but then quickly retreating before you can really start kissing or sucking ... all that little things that add up to the excitement.
She took me in different positions and intensity ...

As we (or better I) didn't take a shower in the beginning, we had enough time for a very erotic washing afterwards (it's still a one way street though). Even got a little shoulder massage in the end, sitting in the bath tub.

Since we didn't spend too much time in the bathroom (just once instead of twice), 90minutes were just fine for me. I didn't try to push for how far I could go and left her complete control of the whole encounter, which she masterfully did, so I left very satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Very nice encounter. All communication was in Japanese, thought she was sometimes adding some single English words. Not sure how much English she speaks. Obviously for a lot of the excitement came just from that naughty talk. However I think you would still enjoy without much Japanese capability ... some things you can understand without words too.

Overall for me however I would much more enjoy a course that combines this with a normal health course where you are allowed to touch and pleasure the woman too, so I may not repeat too soon. But definitely worth once in a while.

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you very much for your continuous submission of reviews.