Japan Times On Middle-aged Women In Fuzoku

I don't have many issues with the article but still I would say there is an agenda behind it. If you write sentences as "the sex industry, despite its widespread life-threatening risks" how fair are you really? You could similarly go and write that the husband is working "as a truck driver despite the continuous threat of traffic accidents, injury and death" and be similarly theoretically correct.

They also interview only organisations that benefit from painting the industry black. Deriheru whose business model is to guarantee that no FS happens will of course claim FS leads to rape, mayhem and bad tasting miso-soup in the morning. Without seeing the original article I would think the 6k price for 70 minutes is actually the girl's take, not the whole price. If I am mistaken please let me know the address of this establishment. ;)

I have worked at 人妻店 MILF shop for a short while. I met a good number of poor women there.
One's husband got cancer a few years ago. Fortunately he servived but since then, his manager hesitates to promote him. His screw stays low, they have two kids and one is a medical school student which costs them a lot of money for the next 5 years. She jumped into soapland industry.
One's husband got depression, he had to quit his job, means she needs to cover it up. Her son goes to one of the most expensive private middle school in Tokyo. She couldn't tell him to quit the school and move to public school as she knows how hard he studied to pass the entrance examination. She still works long hours, 5 days a week.
One's husband runs up a big debt. She better to devorce him but she cares about her son who loves his dad. She also works for three different shops to pay off his bill still.
One's husband got killed by the accident. She was left with two small daughters when she was 32. The other lady's husband also got killed by the accident. She has 4 kids. It has been 8 years.
Now her second daughter also works in the sex industry...

I met many debt-ridden girls at the shop of young girls also. But a lot of them suffered from their own fault like spending too much on their fashion, playing, host clubs, drinking etc.
Not all of them of course but I see more working for somebody else other than themselves at MILF shop.

I think the general background in many cases is correct. But 6000 for an hour and keep 50% is obviously wrong. What kind of place would that be?

BTW, some women I have talked to told me they keep 70%, other that they keep 50%. Anybody knows if there is a standard, if it differs from shop to shop, or if there is room for popular girls to negotiate the commission?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
BTW, some women I have talked to told me they keep 70%, other that they keep 50%. Anybody knows if there is a standard, if it differs from shop to shop, or if there is room for popular girls to negotiate the commission?
At my shop, the normal salary is 50%, but it can be upgraded to 70% (for one month) if you reached a certain number of repeating customers (本指名) the previous month.
Options are full back.

Most of Japanese shops split 60 girl / 40 shop
Girls usually keep a nomination fee 100%, if you have 20 or more repeats in a month, you will get 1,000yen more each time you serve any clients for the next month.
One shop I used to work charges 20,000yen for 60 minutes, 25,000yen for 90 minutes, 30,000yen for 120 minutes, nomination is 1,000yen however, if the client is repeat, you keep 70% on top of 1,000yen of nomination fee. e.g. 2 hour service for new client, he pays 30,000yen, girl keeps 18,000yen, shop takes 12,000yen. 2 hour serivce for repeat, he pays 31,000yen, girl keeps 22,000yen, shop takes 9,000yen. If she achieved 20 repeats or more the previous month, she keeps 23,000yen and shop takes 8,000yen.
It is usual practice to tell your repeat where you will move to when you quit the shop to make sure they continue come see you at the next shop so that your base rate stays high.
This is Japanese deliverly health shop I am talking about. Those Japanese shops but cater their girls to non-Japanese clietns like [Redacted #67] and Misa's are different. They split 50/50
Asian Mystique caters their girls to non Japanese clientele but is not a Japanese shop. Since they don't charge nomination fee, they still let the girls to keep 70% no matter if they see new or repeat. That's nice of them. Nasty dolls is owned by Japanese so they follow Japanese system. Girls keep 100% of the nomination fee, other than that, girls keep 55-60% and shop takes 40-45% depending on the course.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. But what does "options are full back" mean?

Girls keeps 100% of any optional service customers pay for the extra service like anal, costume, cum on face, toys etc.

Girls usually keep a nomination fee 100%, if you have 20 or more repeats in a month, you will get 1,000yen more each time you serve any clients for the next month.
One shop I used to work charges 20,000yen for 60 minutes, 25,000yen for 90 minutes, 30,000yen for 130 minutes, nomination is 1,000yen however, if the client is repeat, you keep 70% on top of 1,000yen of nomination fee. e.g. 2 hour service for new client, he pays 30,000yen, girl keeps 18,000yen, shop takes 12,000yen. 2 hour serivce for repeat, he pays 31,000yen, girl keeps 22,000yen, shop takes 9,000yen. If she achieved 20 repeat or more last month, she keeps 23,000yen and shop takes 8,000yen.
It is usual practice to tell your repeat where you will move to when you quit the shop to make sure they continue come see you at the next shop so that your base rate stays high.
This is Japanese deliverly health shop I am talking about. Those Japanese shop but cater their girls to non-Japanese clietns like [Redacted #67] and Misa's are different. They split 50/50
Asian Mystique is not a Japanese shop but they cater girls to non Japanese clientele. Since they don't charge nomination fee, they still let the girls to keep 70% no matter if they see new or repeat. That's nice of them. Nasty dolls is owned by Japanese so they follows Japanese system. Girls keep 100% of the nomination fee, other han that, girls keep 55-60% and shop takes 40-45% depending on the course.
That was very instructive, thank you, Manami chan! I had been wondering for a while how much exactly would be the cut for each girl...

One shop I used to work charges 20,000yen for 60 minutes, 25,000yen for 90 minutes, 30,000yen for 120 minutes, nomination is 1,000yen however, if the client is repeat, you keep 70% on top of 1,000yen of nomination fee. e.g. 2 hour service for new client, he pays 30,000yen, girl keeps 18,000yen, shop takes 12,000yen. 2 hour serivce for repeat, he pays 31,000yen, girl keeps 22,000yen, shop takes 9,000yen. If she achieved 20 repeats or more the previous month, she keeps 23,000yen and shop takes 8,000yen.
This is Japanese deliverly health shop I am talking about. Those Japanese shops but cater their girls to non-Japanese clietns like [Redacted #67] and Misa's are different. They split 50/50
Asian Mystique caters their girls to non Japanese clientele but is not a Japanese shop. Since they don't charge nomination fee, they still let the girls to keep 70% no matter if they see new or repeat. That's nice of them. Nasty dolls is owned by Japanese so they follow Japanese system. Girls keep 100% of the nomination fee, other than that, girls keep 55-60% and shop takes 40-45% depending on the course.
I think it also depends on how much a shop does for their girls.
Like, if a shop drives the girls to the clients, they also have to cover costs for the car and the driver, but AM for example doesn't bring the girls and only gets them customers (right?)
Also it may seem greedy but adverticing delivery health on japanese internet is very expensive.
Also in a Japanese delivery health, girls have the option to either not do or upsell a certain "service", while AM and ND include this service.

This.
We get "only" 50% but our bondage outfits are paid by the shop (it's order-made, hand-made stuff so quite expensive), Manager regularly buys cute/sexy clothes, so that the girls who hide their activity from their family/SO can arrive in denim/sneakers and change at the shop, she also order dinner for us several times a week or invites us out... We also have a "surprise party" tradition on each of our birthday, and the (expensive) cake is paid by the shop.
Maybe because i am not in a difficult situation money-wise, i am much happier to get "only" 50% in that familial and warm environment than i would be earning a bigger cut but work in a formal-like shop.

Also it may seem greedy but adverticing delivery health on japanese internet is very expensive.
This too. When one of us has an offer to be placed on a special feature (photoshoot/video) in one of the two main SM fuzoku sites, it's the shop who pays for the MUA, cameraman, room, etc to produce it, on top of their monthly contract to get advertisement from said SM sites.

Like, if a shop drives the girls to the clients, they also have to cover costs for the car and the driver, but AM for example doesn't bring the girls and only gets them customers (right?)
Also in a Japanese delivery health, girls have the option to either not do or upsell a certain "service", while AM and ND include this service.

True. My very first shop charges clients the additional transportation fee. Shop takes it all of course as they provide girls free ride to the location and free pick up service.
Though I heard Korean girls in Uguisudani are charged 5ooyen each way from their dorm near Uguisudani to a love hotel in the same area. Some Korean language school students take this part time job as it is relatively easy money and doesn't require Japanese speaking ability.

I have worked for both "special service" inclusive and exclusive shops. I found myself prefer all inclusive shop. It takes me so much energy to negotiate with clients.
Some of them tried to insert so naturally without giving me any hints, some got pissed off so hard once I asked them for tip. Sometimes they turned aggressive, tried to negotiate the amount of tip.
One old guy rejected to give me a tip and bramed me that I was lack of hospitality cause I didn't offer him full service with no extra.
When I was lucky, I could get up to 30,000yen extra for the special service so over all it became better income than working for all inclusive shop however, it of course doesn't go well like that every time. I don't enjoy wasting time on talkng about money anyway. That kills the mood big time.

Last edited:
This.
We get "only" 50% but our bondage outfits are paid by the shop (it's order-made, hand-made stuff so quite expensive), Manager regularly buys cute/sexy clothes, so that the girls who hide their activity from their family/SO can arrive in denim/sneakers and change at the shop, she also order dinner for us several times a week or invites us out... We also have a "surprise party" tradition on each of our birthday, and the (expensive) cake is paid by the shop.

Sounds like a particularly happy/sweet working environment. Nice!

-Ww

I feel a little bit bad for rarely taking options now, but besides some not so good experiences I hate to plan everything ah(unless it has to be prepared). Like @Manami TMK I absolutely dislike negotiating at the spot.

Reactions: roots reggae
I am not into all the option stuff but I tend to tip the lady once the session is over. Is tipping ok? What is a decent tip percentage?

Such informative posts!!! We are fortunate to have the benefit of so many "insiders" that can explain the workings of the industry.

So many TAG folks like to give gifts of food and drink and that's nice. RandomTokyoGuy's observation may lead to increased use of options as another gesture of appreciation, especially given the negative connotations of tipping in Japan.

Reactions: NormalGuy
True. My very first shop charges clients the additional transportation fee. Shop takes it all of course as they provide girls free ride to the location and free pick up service.
Though I heard Korean girls in Uguisudani are charged 5ooyen each way from their dorm near Uguisudani to a love hotel in the same area. Some Korean language school students take this part time job as it is relatively easy money and doesn't require Japanese speaking ability.

I have worked for both "special service" inclusive and exclusive shops. I found myself prefer all inclusive shop. It takes me so much energy to negotiate with clients.
Some of them tried to insert so naturally without giving me any hints, some got pissed off so hard once I asked them for tip. Sometimes they turned aggressive, tried to negotiate the amount of tip.
One old guy rejected to give me a tip and bramed me that I was lack of hospitality cause I didn't offer him full service with no extra.
When I was lucky, I could get up to 30,000yen extra for the special service so over all it became better income than working for all inclusive shop however, it of course doesn't go well like that every time. I don't enjoy wasting time on talkng about money anyway. That kills the mood big time.
I agree, negotiating things is not fun at all.