Guest viewing is limited

Japan/Tokyo equivalents of swinglifestyle.com?

LoveHotelFun

M/F couple
Reaction score
We just moved from the US. Loved the ease of meeting others and parties using swinglifestyle.com. Is there a japan equivalent for swingers and other like minded people to sign up? Needs to be English as we are just starting to lean Japanese. Thanks

Hi there. I don’t think there is anything like SLS in japan, at least not for foreigners, but the happening bars and couple kissa of Tokyo are a much more reliable route to the same end.

Most of them are not foreigner friendly but some are. Bliss out is a happening bar (swingers club that admits single men) that is totally forefinger friendly and requires no Japanese. Japanese couples will go there knowing they are likely to meet foreigners. It’s a very friendly scene.

Among couple kissa (couples only swinger bars) olive 21 is the one that will accept foreigners, but into with a (very basic) level of Japanese. Once there tho most couples will onto speak Japanese. It would be up to chance if there was another couple there that was into foreigners and spoke enough English to make it happen.

Once you learn Japanese and/or make some Japanese friends in the scene the options open up very quickly. In general I would say foreigners are a hot commodity.

Hit me up on PM if you want more info. It’s really a great scene. I’m going to Bliss Out this Saturday.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland