Japanese-Centric Soaps (And Other Questions I Have)

SongGoku

TAG Member
Reaction score
I understand that this forum is primarily for foreigners and English speakers but I was wondering if I could get any advice on soap shops that serve primarily Japanese customers? I am asking because I am Japanese but I was born and raised in America.

If I wanted info and reviews on these Japanese only shops, would they be available on T.A.G. or should I be going to a site primarily in Japanese?

Some shops list prices as high as 90k, is that customary price point or am I missing something? Do all high end shops haggle to certain degree to maintain customer volume?

I appreciate any and all answers and advice.

Reactions: Wwanderer
You’ll generally have to look at boards in Japanese because the majority of guys here can not get into Japanese only shops.
There are sometimes reviews of guys who are nikkei and speak fluent Japanese or are East Asian and have lived in Japan for a long time so tey can pass, but even with guys like that, they accents give them away sometimes.

I think @ichigopantsu has reviewed some shops that foreigners can usually not get into, but those were Yoshiwara budget shop, and some Kawasaki high end shop with AV stars if i remember right.

For high end shops that usually don’t take foreigners, i heard Yuzuki is super popular with Japanese guys. Suiren has a good reputation as well.
Heard some good things about Shogun but their new price is quite something and you can not pick the girl. Grand prix for pretty amateur girls but they dont do mat play. Not Yoshiwara related, but if gaijin tax doesn’t apply to you and you can go in the morning, Don Juan has a sharp 90 minutes deal for Japanese customers and they usually don’t disappoint.
Generally though, i would definitely say most of the high end shops don’t do discounts and the ones with the best reputation dont.
Its well known on this forum which shops do discount (the group of makeup big discount, the group of ascot can haggle for a discount but get a shorter time deal, landmark can usually get a 100 minutes deal as well). The shops i mentioned (yuzuki, suiren, grand prix) are not doing discount.

Unless you speak native level Japanese, it doesn't matter if you are born Japanese or not, you still won't be allowed to go into those Japanese only shops. I think I read a post somewhere that a Japanese born American tried to get in a Japanese only shop but was denied. He even showed the tencho his ID card or something. I guess Japanese fuzoku industry defines Japanese customers as "Japanese who were born and raised in Japan".

The most interesting review site on soaps to me right now is the one run by "nabe taisa" (twitter soz786jmrg). The reviews in pinsalo.info are also good read. Yoshiwara high end shops usually do not offer discount. Some of them do not accept walk-ins.

You’ll generally have to look at boards in Japanese because the majority of guys here can not get into Japanese only shops.
There are sometimes reviews of guys who are nikkei and speak fluent Japanese or are East Asian and have lived in Japan for a long time so tey can pass, but even with guys like that, they accents give them away sometimes.

I think @ichigopantsu has reviewed some shops that foreigners can usually not get into, but those were Yoshiwara budget shop, and some Kawasaki high end shop with AV stars if i remember right.

For high end shops that usually don’t take foreigners, i heard Yuzuki is super popular with Japanese guys. Suiren has a good reputation as well.
Heard some good things about Shogun but their new price is quite something and you can not pick the girl. Grand prix for pretty amateur girls but they dont do mat play. Not Yoshiwara related, but if gaijin tax doesn’t apply to you and you can go in the morning, Don Juan has a sharp 90 minutes deal for Japanese customers and they usually don’t disappoint.
Generally though, i would definitely say most of the high end shops don’t do discounts and the ones with the best reputation dont.
Its well known on this forum which shops do discount (the group of makeup big discount, the group of ascot can haggle for a discount but get a shorter time deal, landmark can usually get a 100 minutes deal as well). The shops i mentioned (yuzuki, suiren, grand prix) are not doing discount.

Thank you for the super informative reply, I wanted to followup with two questions pertaining to your response.

What differences are there between "high-end" shops like Grand Prix versus Make-Up Group?

How does pricing work? I see a figure on most shops website but reading reviews it seems as if most shops charge considerably more.

What differences are there between "high-end" shops like Grand Prix versus Make-Up Group?

How does pricing work? I see a figure on most shops website but reading reviews it seems as if most shops charge considerably more.

Those questions have been answered repeatedly on the forum. See the search button in the upper right?

For those two specific ones, they have a very different theme.
Grand prix: amateur girls, no mat play, foreigners not allowed, price non negotiable and lower than makeup’s official price but a bit higher than usual amateur shops (I suppose their girls are young and pretty), using condom as far as i know
Makeup: can have mat play, they have some AV stars, price is officially 90.000 but with walk in can usually talk it down to 60.000 if its for a girl who’s not busy (tout is eager to get people in), this shop is generally no condom ok. Its also know as one of the rare shops where foreigners can go without condom although not all girls offer that.

As for price, high end shops usually write the “bathing fee” which is the money that goes to the shop. You pay about 3 times the bathing fee in total.

Information in Japanese is kind of all over the place. Two big forums are hostlove and bbspink (the adult section of 2ch/5ch). Mostly organized by shop, you can see which threads get more posting activity and hence are presumably the more popular ones.

There's a blog by this guy チナスキー that has gotten popular at soapfan.net - the problem is that any girls he or any of his contributors gives a good review to gets absolutely hammered with reservation requests at this point. I still think it's useful to sort through the various reviews of different shops and see the average hit/miss ratio and get his descriptions of how the shops are like.

To find the all-in price for a shop, easiest way IMO is to just google the shop's name along with 総額 as your keywords and look for a recent blog or wiki entry. Something usually pops up. Around 3x the bathing fee is a good rule of thumb as Alice said.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland