Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins (36,000 inc hotel)

Type/Location:
Love hotel near Gotanda Station

Language Notes:
English booking, Minami also has basic English too

Details of the Encounter:
With Golden week in full swing and no plans today I found myself perusing TAG and enjoying hearing about everyones adventures. @Goshogawara 's review of JFF stood out as it's a service I'd used a lot in Nagoya but never before in Tokyo. Inspired I called up and made a reservation.

I got to the meting point early and waited for the girl to arrive ( I hadn't specified a girl, as I assumed it would be busy over Golden week) Minami arrived right on time and I was taken back by how pretty and sweet she was. She immediately grabbed my hand and we walked over to the love hotel hand in hand. She was really easy to speak with and my usual nerves were gone before we reached the hotel.

Once we go to the room she was all business, she had me undress then she gave me a striptease as she went down to her underwear, very nice lingerie.

Next it was to the shower where she cleaned me and began playing with my member from behind while she soaped me up.

To the bed where she unloaded her goody back and asked which toys I wanted to try, she even had a book with all the services in English. I joked "everything" but specifically strap-on play, face sitting and a golden shower.

She ask me to get on all four and began fingering my ass, while jerking me off and then somehow she moved her body under me and licked my nipple wile still fingering/jerking. Talk about flexibility!

Various toys went in my ass and then she put on the strap on and began to fuck me. After a while she pulled out her surprise weapon...

She had a small piece of stocking and used it with lots of lube to tease the head of my member. This felt so intense! She slowly dragged it over the tip of my penis and by this point I was so sensitive I was getting really close to blowing my load. It was so intense that my body was twitching as she fucked me with the strap on and teased my cock with the stocking. She could tell I was loving this and continued on with it.

She then stood up and peed allover me. telling me not to close my eyes and to watch her pee on me....yes miss!

Then back to hand action where I eventually squirted, just like promised on the webpage....wow I was out of breath.

While we showered after we talked and she told me that strap on play is not so popular so she hoped it was okay, I assured her it was and the stocking play was wonderful.

After that it was time to go, we said our good byes and off I went.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Another A+ JFF experience for me. While she wasn't very experienced with it Minami was good at Strap-On play and the stocking tease was crazy hot! I will be adding that to usual requests from now on.