Guest viewing is limited

JFF Japanese Fetish Femdom - Rara (Yokohama)

garmon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
RARA
https://japanese-fetish-femdom.com/yokohama/girls.php#54540

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Telephoned

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes. 26,000 yen cash

Type/Location:
My hotel

Language Notes:
She spoke only Japanese. l english only

Details of the Encounter:
I was seeking something different. Something wild and kinky.
I even assumed the role of a submissive, dressing up in black stockings and a garter belt and shiny tight red panties. The panties had a hole in front that allowed my junk to protrude. My cock and balls were encased in an Oxballs cocksling which stretches your nuts and makes them tight, exposed and vulnerable!
I wanted to be controlled by a dominant woman.
Rara was dressed in a black bra (very nice tits), a black g-string and stockings.
She appreciated my attempt to really get into the scene and said I looked "kawaii". She rubbed herself against me and stroked me all over. Next I was on my back on the bed as she worked her finger in and out of my bung hole. She followed with several toys until she requested I get on all fours. I felt a light action in my rear. I think she was pegging me. I couldn't be sure. The dido was as thick as a finger.
"Solly", she giggled, "Japanese penis size".
Now on my back I was anticipating the good part.
She backed that delectable ass up to my head. I was waiting for her to plop that pussy down and grind it into my face. I was hoping for an extended ride as she took her pleasure, perhaps culminating in her own orgasm! Instead, she hovered her treasure lightly over my face while feverishly stroked me until I popped in short order. We were done in 50 minutes. Not very good pacing on her part!
We showered and soaped up each other, then climbed into bed and "napped" in a spoon position,(My idea, sort of a gfe), until it was time to leave.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Japanese?: yes Fetish?: sort of Femdom?: not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify, I would recommend Rara for her cuteness and enthusiasm. She is into butt play and that may suit you. For me, femdom play needs the proper attitude. It is more mental than physical.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for the review, appreciate your candid feedback.

Approved: 5/30/2019

Sounds like a good time that could have been better. Too bad about that. I think if you can't tell definitively that she was pegging you, probably wasn't "femdom" enough.

Thanks for the review. Their website offers a “dry orgasm”/“male squirting”. Can you tell us more about this if this was performed. Thanks.

With JFFGC its always good to tell the receptionist that you want a larger strapon. The woman then brings three - usually one monster (no thanks!) but the middle size is usually what you are looking for!

With JFFGC its always good to tell the receptionist that you want a larger strapon. The woman then brings three - usually one monster (no thanks!) but the middle size is usually what you are looking for!

i never knew they had this "service" ... the "usual" pink one is small in diameter but quite long

i never knew they had this "service" ... the "usual" pink one is small in diameter but quite long

At least that has been my experience in both JFFGC Osaka shops and also the Kyoto shop - so I assume they would be the same In Tokyo region. Same for other F/F providers in Osaka.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
The "Dry orgasm" or male squirt is a special request. They encourage you to have a 2 hour session for this. Other threads have reported mixed results. It seems somewhat hit or miss so I did not opt for it.
I also did not know there was a strap-on size option. If you're experiencing this for the first time, it is, as I indicated, decidedly underwhelming.