Guest viewing is limited

JFF Japanese Fetish Femdom - Risa (gotanda)

TaiyakiJoe

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Japanese Fetish Femdom - http://www.artemis-diana.com/gravure/g3240.php

Date of Encounter:
June 2016

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins (36,000 inc hotel)

Type/Location:
Love hotel near Gotanda Station

Language Notes:
Booking all in English & Risa's English is good too

Details of the Encounter:
It had been a while since my last encounter so I decided to give JFF a call earlier this week. JFF is my usual provider and I've always had good experiences with them.

Booking was the usual, I called the same day and didn't specify the girl. Booking was no issue and so off I went to Gotanda.

Again I was early, so I hung round the meeting point long enough to make myself nervous...I've got to stop doing this. Right on time I was approached by Risa. She is tall and pretty and was wearing a cute yellow summer dress. We walked to the hotel and made small talk. I was instantly impressed with her English level.

We chatted a bit in the room before Risa sat on my lap and began to undress me. She kissed my neck and ear while breaving heavily, this got me going straight away.

Off to the shower where it was the usual wash and play before heading to the bed. No hesitations here as she asked to get on all fours, before popping a finger in my ass.

On my back there was a lot of prostate massaging and face sitting. Which I really like so no complaints here :) There was also good dirty talk from Risa while she sat on my face.

Then it was onto the main event, strap on play. Risa is a little rough which is good for me.

More face sitting and then she finished by peeing all over my dick while jerking me off at the same time. This felt great as she accompanied it with dirty talk.

After finishing we showered and talked, pretty soon it was time to go. We said our goodbyes and off I went.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Risa is cool and confident. Her English is a definite plus and for anyone who is nervous due to a lack of Japanese I'd really recommend her. She is also very good at what she does. While I usually prefer older girls (30 +) she was a nice surprise and hopefully I'll see her again on one of my monthly visits.

Thanks for the review!

I dont understand why men would want like being seated on the face lol. Wouldn't that make breathing hard, not to mention straining the neck and it is heavy too.

I dont understand why men would want like being seated on the face lol. Wouldn't that make breathing hard, not to mention straining the neck and it is heavy too.

Depends on where she puts her weight I guess. If she leans forward a la 69 position it's actually a pretty nice view and the weight is shifted. And you can always prop more pillows for your neck.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Do you like to sit on the face?

Like with most shops chemistry and becoming a repeat customer can go a long way, but one shouldn't expect anything to come off.
Exactly, don't expect anything. If something were to happen at sometime in the future, consider it a super bonus. Most Japanese people stick to, and feel very comfortable sticking to, The Rules. IMHO, the exceptions are few and far between.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Personally, when the weight is properly placed, it's more comfortable, with a better angle, than the traditional-except when a nice fluffy pillow is placed under her butt.

Oh, no, there went any illusions of romance! :ROFLMAO:

You may be sweet, but a little warped as well-I like that in a woman!

Ouch!

See my edit above.

I've had ten days of exclusively Japanese food now, be it hospital fare.

The only way I've been able to survive is that I brought a shaker of my dried and ground Fatallii pepper and sprinkle liberally on every meal.