Japanese term for happy ending

tokyosteven77

TAG Member
Reaction score
I know of a good erotic massage place local to me, went there before and took their VIP course, which includes a 'whip' based happy ending.

They have another cheaper course without whip which I may try (tight budget) but I need to double check it it still includes a happy ending.

I can ask them on line, I just don't know the Japanese term for happy ending... can anyone can enlighten me?

They wont tell you anything explicitly, and especially not in writing. Howvere if youce been there before and gotten a handjob you can just say something like ‘will the ending of this course be like the VIP course just without the whip?’ Then they can give you a yes or no and not be incriminated. Still though its unlikely they would respond.

By the way what did the whip happy ending involve?

Ok thanks, could try that although that's gonna stretch my Japanese so if I go probably will just stump up the extra again

Whip is like this silky smooth foam stuff they use for 'massage of the groin area' (I didn't know what it meant either before).

Do you have a website link? Usually, lymph massage is code for it. And if it says it on the whip and the cheaper course where it breaks down what each entail then probably so. No guarantees but you’ve had HE there before so yeah.

Reactions: Lukes
Lymph alone can be hit or miss. No guarantee of release even at a “men’s esthe”. The whip itself I would assume is the HE upsell. There may be another 1-2 options in the ura (hidden) menu that have the same outcome. I can’t imagine not coming from a good whip provided by a talented therapist. Though it’s a bit cold to do in the winter - best known as a summer treat.

Lymph alone can be hit or miss. No guarantee of release even at a “men’s esthe”. The whip itself I would assume is the HE upsell. There may be another 1-2 options in the ura (hidden) menu that have the same outcome. I can’t imagine not coming from a good whip provided by a talented therapist. Though it’s a bit cold to do in the winter - best known as a summer treat.

Id never heard of this whip happy ending. Interested to try it now.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
I just had a whip happy ending at a Chinese massage shop. It was nothing really to write home about or write a review about either for that matter. The young Chinese lady spread a plastic sheet on the futon and then very lightly and gently and teasingly lathered my back, legs and the old bomb bay with warm, soapy lather that she scooped out of a bucket. Then, on the flip she did the same and gave the pecker a few playful tugs. Then she wiped me down with nice, hot damp towels and put away the plastic sheet. Then, out came the oil and the rest was SOP. The whipped lather thing was relaxing and different, but I dont expect that this will become a standard option at these places. Akasuri is much better in my opinion. 8k plus 2k for the HE. Most attempts at innovation in the worlds oldest professional sector generally don't succeed.

Reactions: faboo2001
I believe it would be a totally different experience in a Japanese men’s esthe. The competition is fierce in this segment (amongst Japanese providers) and the service seishin mentality stronger. Of course, with that, the price point is higher.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I just had a whip happy ending at a Chinese massage shop. It was nothing really to write home about or write a review about either for that matter. The young Chinese lady spread a plastic sheet on the futon and then very lightly and gently and teasingly lathered my back, legs and the old bomb bay with warm, soapy lather that she scooped out of a bucket. Then, on the flip she did the same and gave the pecker a few playful tugs. Then she wiped me down with nice, hot damp towels and put away the plastic sheet. Then, out came the oil and the rest was SOP. The whipped lather thing was relaxing and different, but I dont expect that this will become a standard option at these places. Akasuri is much better in my opinion. 8k plus 2k for the HE. Most attempts at innovation in the worlds oldest professional sector generally don't succeed.
Ive had that as well but I think the OP is ralking about something a bit different?

I believe it would be a totally different experience in a Japanese men’s esthe. The competition is fierce in this segment (amongst Japanese providers) and the service seishin mentality stronger. Of course, with that, the price point is higher.

Sorry if I'm not following here. Are you saying that the service would be better (with a higher price, of course) at a place that is an "official" P4P massage shop vs. a massage joint that does happy endings on the down low (technically illegally)?

Are you saying that the service would be better (with a higher price, of course) at a place that is an "official" P4P massage shop vs. a massage joint that does happy endings on the down low (technically illegally)?

The comparison is between a Chinese massage and a Japanese men’s esthe.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Lukes
Hey there!

Catching up with this thread.

Well usually in no particular orders, here's a few hints to know what you're dealing with in these massages joints.

So according to my experience:

- the woman welcoming you is dressed in the shortest dress available and/or wear sexy outfit.

- dim-light within the parlor itself and once in the massage room, a huge roll of paper for an obvious reason.

- a menu having a VIP option and/or Lymp massage.

- sometimes even direct touch on your private when you're asking what they offer (yes, I've seen that too).

Please note that I've been disapointed even when all these previous indicators were positive. There are no rules as someone here once said, it's hit and miss sometimes!

Some cities in Japan are worse than others when it comes to massage + HE. I work close to Kyoto and I can tell you that I still have to find a place that would satisfy me 100%. Once more, if someone has heard of something, feel free to message me! :)

Never heard about the Whip option myself but thanks for mentionning it!

Hope it helps!

Reactions: TAG Manager