Japanese Woman I Have Never Met Wants Me To Tutor Her At Her House?

I guess these people were being friendly? They all came off at passive aggressive when I read them. The first post definitely seems insulting, but whatever I don't care. Japanese female serial killers that target foreigners don't exist.
None of those comments are attacking you? More having fun at the situation I think

I for one hope this is a stunning hot milf who fucks your brains out ;)

None of those comments are attacking you? More having fun at the situation I think

I for one hope this is a stunning hot milf who fucks your brains out ;)

I too hope so cause otherwise the story would end here which would be kinda boring ;)
Just make sure to bring your own drink so you don't get drugged and tied up:rolleyes:

It's been a little ordinary without TJB on this site!

Lol, if you are even asking the question with the idea in mind, you really shouldn't be teaching English or attempting to do it. I think most are genuinely looking to learn and people who have sexual ideas when they get responses for women are pretty sad.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Have there news articles about Japanese women killing foreign men ever in history?

That's just goes to show how good they are and how incompetent the Japanese police force is! ;)

On the other issue I am sorry if you felt offended by my reply. That was not my intention. Just to have a little lighthearted fun.

Also please rest assured that if I ever want to insult anyone my post will leave no doubt about my intentions. :sneaky:

And please give us feedbacks about the coming lesson. I'm sure a book can be written about this new TJB adventure. Not sure yet if it will end up in the erotic, mystery, crime or foreign language section of my bookstore. (n)

What makes you think there is anything sexual there? She might just be a serial killer who enjoys torturing foreign men but is too lazy to go outside for hunting.
Yeah, that's what I thought too

Ok, so I posted a private English tutoring online and this one Japanese woman emailed me. I realize that studying at her home is probably just convenient for her and that is all there is to it, but then again this is the first Japanese woman I have ever met that wants to study at her home right from the first lesson. Japanese women in general seems really reserved and would much prefer to study outside at like a cafe or restaurant, not at their home. I can understand if I met her in person once after the initial email and then decided to study at her house, but that fact that she is already down to study at her house, seems strange to me as she is Japanese. Is there a chance that this woman is looking for more than just studying English? Has anyone on here ever taught English to a Japanese woman at her home and had the woman make obvious or subtle hints toward anything sexual?

Maybe you could just start by teaching English then see where this goes (maybe more teaching English, maybe more than teaching English, who knows?)

It's been a little ordinary without TJB on this site!

Lol, if you are even asking the question with the idea in mind, you really shouldn't be teaching English or attempting to do it. I think most are genuinely looking to learn and people who have sexual ideas when they get responses for women are pretty sad.

Well, I have no intention of trying to make any moves on her. I will only meet her to teach her English, unless she suddenly is standing in the hallway with no clothes on or a giant katana in her hands.

I will definitely see how our meeting will go, hopefully she isn't a serial killer. She might just be a weirdo in general, which is ok because I am a weirdo too.

unless she suddenly is standing in the hallway with no clothes on or a giant katana in her hands.

So you are saying you have not decided what you'll do if she is standing fully nude in the hallway with a katana in her hands?

So you are saying you have not decided what you'll do if she is standing fully nude in the hallway with a katana in her hands?

Well, I would probably try some half-assed ninja roll and most likely end up being cut in half in the process. If I'm lucky, I might be able to figure out she is a killer and excuse myself to "use the restroom" and hope I can fit through the little window.

Now if she is standing in the hallway with a whip or handcuffs, then that is a different story.