1 hour 14000¥

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
In browsing through the forum I ran across this review. I’ve spent a considerable amount of time in Asian massage parlors. However I hadn’t experienced a Thai message until coming to Japan. Honestly I’m not a fan of Thai messages. It’s like they are practicing Hokuto Shinken during the message. I get that it’s supposed to be rough/painful to work. However, I like a gentle sensual message not to be psuedotortured. This one place I was at this chick (she wasn’t petite) was walking on my back, I ended the message early.

I said they to preface my experience at Sabanga. While I’m not a fan of Thai message, I am a fan of Thai HE. It might be a close tie for favorite amongst AMPs. I opted for only the Jabsakai. The supposed benefit is to increase blood flow and improve functionality to your genitalia. I think there is some validity to that claim.

Don’t come expecting the customer service you might get other places. I walked in the door and had to interrupt her from watching TV. She just didn’t hear me come in. She is a little bit passed middle age but that didn’t bother me. I don’t turn nothing down but my collar. First was a short shower to wash up. Then I laid down face up and she got to work. Started out by massaging my inner thighs all the way to my balls. Next she massaged the area over my pelvis all the while grazing my dick and balls. Finally she started massaging my balls in a very therapeutic fashion. She was firm but not too rough. A few times it got painful but she easily adjusted. She continued massaging the complete area including the perineum. About this time she shifted focus to my dick which shortly led to climax. I still had plenty of time left so she continued the massage in the same fashion in which she had been. I was ready for round 2, however she refused. I’m not sure why but I didn’t protest. If she would have gone twice , I probably would frequent the place, not sure now.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I might really have to go to Thailand one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I'll put it on the list! I'd like to see if that JapKasei massage is all it's hyped up to be.