August 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min - 18,000 yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese only (but had English menu so maybe OK?)

Details of the Encounter:
Short review but popped in here since one of my regular providers in the area was booked out for the night.
Heard other people got an instant refusal here so was surprised when the Tencho gave me an ‘of course, but only certain girls so let me check’ after I asked if it was OK to come in. So this is more of a quick detail / fyi on the shop rather than a particular girl.

Conversation was all in Japanese - after picking the girl he says you don’t have a choice of a course btw then pulls out this board in English - 50m/18,000 - a clear 2,000 more than the night price for normal customers and apparently this is the same all day (no earlier discounts etc). I mentioned to him that we had been speaking in Japanese the whole time, I’ve been to places like this hundreds of times before and of course understand all the rules etc etc so would it be possible to have the same price as Japanese? No go. For two reasons: “When I as a Japanese go on holiday I get charged more sometimes” and the one I had to laugh at “Just because you speak Japanese I can’t discriminate against the people who only speak English and charge them more.” As you can see it wasn’t even worth trying to argue with this so I let it go, paid up and waited. Very reasonable and not such a bad guy tbh, just not willing to budge on these rules he’s made up.

So finally the girl is ready and he calls me up but just before I go in he says ‘Ah btw a condom is required for foreigners too’ - a detail conveniently forgotten until the last minute when it was too late to back out.. Whatever, smiled and said OK sure, got a decent but not memorable covered blowjob from a maybe 6-7 with some tattoos, shot into the rubber and left. Felt unsatisfied so checked into a hotel around the corner and called up a deli heru for some BBBJ, 69, Sumata and CIM - for not much more..

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It was fine but while I can maybe at a stretch stomach the ‘extra charge for gaijin’ I really can’t support ‘blowjob with condom only for gaijin.’ I won’t be back but I guess if you don’t mind paying more for no reason, not having a choice of course and only getting covered BJs then it might be OK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for feedback on this shop, much appreciated. It's good to have some updated intel regardless of the outcome or upcharges.

Approved: 8/31/2019

Reactions: Negi77
Very reasonable and not such a bad guy tbh, just not willing to budge on these rules he’s made up.

Its Japan, the rules are the rules. That's just how it is.

he says ‘Ah btw a condom is required for foreigners too’

I got turned away from this place before and knowing this bit I doubt I'll try it again with better options less than 100M away.

Thanks for the warning; it’s good to know the places to avoid.

Reactions: MossBoss
Wow, gotta love those lame ass excuses for the gaijin tax and for not cutting you a break. But yes, rules are rules I guess as @TheScientist said - even the made up ones. Lol

Man such a shame. I was there once almost a year ago and the tencho was difficult too. But he didn't give me as hard time as any of the people here. I was able to choose the girl that I wanted, chose the bukake course and cosplay.

The only thing I would say though like I said from my review is that......this is a no nonsense place. No negotiating allowed. So if you come in there with a YES, SIR attitude, maybe you can get through.

When I went....it was amazing but could not justify the price for the play. Unless of course there is a girl on the roster I liked.

Reactions: TheScientist
Negotiating? Care to elaborate?

I meant that if you are trying to get the same rate as a Japanese person or trying to tell the tencho that you want a certain girl that does not service foreigners etc.

The girls are cute and have I don't believe they use photoshop on the girls. But the downside is that you need a high level of Japanese and just a certain YES, SIR attitude when coming in. When I went there some Japanese guys got turned away or left because the Tencho just didn't like them or got into it with him. FYI I went during the early afternoon during a weekday. So maybe it has changed but from the looks of it....it hasn't.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jenny - Don’t remember provider
https://www.ikebukurojenny.com/

Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

50 min - 18,000 yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:

Short review but popped in here since one of my regular providers in the area was booked out for the night.
Heard other people got an instant refusal here so was surprised when the Tencho gave me an ‘of course, but only certain girls so let me check’ after I asked if it was OK to come in. So this is more of a quick detail / fyi on the shop rather than a particular girl.

Conversation was all in Japanese - after picking the girl he says you don’t have a choice of a course btw then pulls out this board in English - 50m/18,000 - a clear 2,000 more than the night price for normal customers and apparently this is the same all day (no earlier discounts etc). I mentioned to him that we had been speaking in Japanese the whole time, I’ve been to places like this hundreds of times before and of course understand all the rules etc etc so would it be possible to have the same price as Japanese? No go. For two reasons: “When I as a Japanese go on holiday I get charged more sometimes” and the one I had to laugh at “Just because you speak Japanese I can’t discriminate against the people who only speak English and charge them more.” As you can see it wasn’t even worth trying to argue with this so I let it go, paid up and waited. Very reasonable and not such a bad guy tbh, just not willing to budge on these rules he’s made up.

So finally the girl is ready and he calls me up but just before I go in he says ‘Ah btw a condom is required for foreigners too’ - a detail conveniently forgotten until the last minute when it was too late to back out.. Whatever, smiled and said OK sure, got a decent but not memorable covered blowjob from a maybe 6-7 with some tattoos, shot into the rubber and left. Felt unsatisfied so checked into a hotel around the corner and called up a deli heru for some BBBJ, 69, Sumata and CIM - for not much more..

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It was fine but while I can maybe at a stretch stomach the ‘extra charge for gaijin’ I really can’t support ‘blowjob with condom only for gaijin.’ I won’t be back but I guess if you don’t mind paying more for no reason, not having a choice of course and only getting covered BJs then it might be OK.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jenny - Don’t remember provider
https://www.ikebukurojenny.com/

Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

50 min - 18,000 yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
18,000 yen and no admittance to the holiest of holies? They must've seen you coming a mile away!

I’ve been going to this place off and on for quite a few years. It really depends on the girl because the service can be hit or miss. There are some good looking girls with so so service and average looking girls with great service. The trick is finding a good looking girl with great service. Usually their schedule fills up pretty quickly so usually left with what’s available which I have found is better than average on most occasions.

I was here last week and asked the girl if many foreigners come in. She hasn’t serviced any herself as it was only her third day, but she said she has heard girls speaking English with customers a couple of times.

I can pass for Japanese so can get in with no problem. Usually by the end of the session though the girl asks about my nationality. I Just say I’m Japanese but lived overseas when I was younger.

That would mean there will be several publicly available research papers. Anyone has any links?
Reading the papers would be boring. Hands on practical labs at women’s universities - that’s where the fun is!

Reactions: MossBoss
Reading the papers would be boring. Hands on practical labs at women’s universities - that’s where the fun is!

All I am hearing you are not really a professor. That's really disappointing and makes me wonder if some other people here also use aliases instead of their real names.

Man, Some of you newer punters just don’t get it - literally.
Yeah, Wolfie is such a newbie... I actually met him once and was thinking , damn he looks like those horny teenagers just having banged their first girl a few days ago. I was jealous , to be honest :D

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
Man, Some of you newer punters just don’t get it - literally.

Bless your heart, you didn't read the words under Mr. Wolf's avatar, did you?

He's been reviewing fuzoku joints since the early 90s... and the only reason it's not longer than that is that review sites didn't exist before then.

If you're from the right part of the planet, there's a significant chance your mother bought diapers using cash she earned servicing the Wolf.

damn he looks like those horny teenagers just having banged their first girl a few days ago. I was jealous , to be honest :D

You are so easily deceived; I was able to tell he hasn't even started fantasising about girls yet. Damn these new kids like him, barely over thirty years of punting in Tokyo and they think they are something.

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy