January 2015

Contact Method:
http://www.jk-style.tv

Appointment Length & Costs:
80mins 23000yen

Type/Location:
Delivery Health – Shinjuku Kabukicho – Hotel Aland

Language Notes:
Spoke with the office in simple Japanese. The guy was very nice, even though he picked up that I was a foreigner pretty quickly. Asami-chan doesn’t speak English, but she is definitely a friendly talkative girl.

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
I headed into Shinjuku with the hope of getting some time with Moko-chan, due to the overwhelmingly good review she got on here a while ago. Unfortunately by the time I got there, the website showed that her schedule was filled up for the day. A call to JK-style quickly confirmed that Moko-chan’s schedule was definitely filled up. He instead recommended Asami-chan to me. A quick glance at her profile made me slightly disappointed (I’m picky with faces and builds) but I was willing to give her a try. Unfortunately her schedule started 30mins later, so I had to wait.

Just a bit past 4 and a quiet knock at the door announced her arrival. I opened it to see her wrapped up in a coat due, but I was definitely surprised that her faced matched her online profile. I’m really sceptical of online photos, and have always been betrayed by them.

We sat on the bed and did a little bit of chatting. She was extremely bubbly and friendly, a change from the usual shy, embarrassed and/or reserved girl. After a few minutes of introductions and idle chatter, we started to undress. She has quite a body underneath! I was expecting pudgy, but she’s fairly slim with a bit of chubbiness. She has a nice soft touch, really calming as she gave me a nice long clean in the shower.

I went to the bed first while she started to dress in her school outfit. It was a great sight. She then jumped in bed. We chatted a tiny bit more, and then we started to DFK. Boy is her tongue well-trained. I then worked my way down while undressing her, and was delightfully surprised at how sensitive her nipples were. I did some more teasing and worked my way even further down. I had some fun eating her down there, and also played around with my fingers. I then made my way back up.

I asked her if it was okay for some “special service” and she teasingly pretended to think about it. She caved in, but asked for some “allowance”. However, the enjoyment was definitely worth it. She first gave me an amazing hand job, where I once again felt the amazing touch of her hands and then the real fun began. I’ll leave out the rest of the details from here, but to say the least it was satisfying. Afterwards we had a bit more time to spare, so we chatted in bed while I continued to touch her here and there a bit.

Recommendation:Yes. 9/10

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Unfortunately she’s not my type body-wise, but I would definitely see her again. Also, I like to work my way around to see different girls. But I really did enjoy my time with her and would recommend her to others. In fact, I’d probably go see her again if I get tired of the usual personalities.

Last edited:
Reactions: lotus
Did you get the name right? There is no Asami on the site now. Was it Ayami?

Wow, you're right. I'm definitely sure it was Asami. Although it was only just a few weeks ago, I wrote the review that day so I wouldn't forget... Really weird.

My apologies for writing a review for a girl that seems to have... disappeared haha. Don't worry though, I had a JK-style encounter again today, so look forward to another review later.

sad that she is not with JK anymore. Your review wetted my appetite. But I see that most of the girls get good reviews, so I assume the quality of most of the girls is as advertised.

Ohmygod, thanks for finding that out. Good that she kept her name, too. Some of the cutest girls completely disappear from my radar when they change providers.

I checked their site, it does not look like that take foreigners? I don't read or speak Japanese?

Obviously pushing up such am old thread you must have seen the other one million jk style reviews which even without opening one should give you an idea that they are foreign friendly. Had you gone that one step further instead of randomly pushing the oldest one, you will find that they have an English speaking staff called Aoki-san.
Please be aware that they do NOT offer FS.

Reactions: R.O.B and just4fun