JK Style Help

kirakira

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, is my first time going japan and would really want to try JK style man. .. I have done a bit of research on the forum so basically language part is solve as long as we look for aoki san but i have a number of issues..

first. can i use my international number to call them? I have auto roaming or can i just pick up any sim card from the airport?

I will be staying in an airbnb apartment, will that be an issue because i saw people posting that they will call the hotel to verify...

Please help. Thank you!!

The simple answer, if you don't have a Japan phone number that they can easily return the call to, it's better to just use a love hotel.

I'm not familiar with the SIM card process and voice calls in Japan... I've just never used it since it was released here.

The simple answer, if you don't have a Japan phone number that they can easily return the call to, it's better to just use a love hotel.

I'm not familiar with the SIM card process and voice calls in Japan... I've just never used it since it was released here.
Thank you for the reply, so you mean i can call them with my international phone, tell them i will get a love hotel, check in at the love hotel, give them a call to tell them the hotel and room and they will proceed?

Thank you for the reply, so you mean i can call them with my international phone, tell them i will get a love hotel, check in at the love hotel, give them a call to tell them the hotel and room and they will proceed?
Yes, that is correct. As long as you check-in, call them that you are at the hotel and give them the room number and they can call you back at the room, you're good to go.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
No problem, good luck!

Sorry Chris! One last question, other than JK style, which is the best site that able to communicate in english for beautiful young girls and can AK.
I really went through the forum and only managed to squeeze out JK style to the top but they dun provide AF....

Hi Guys, is my first time going japan and would really want to try JK style man. .. I have done a bit of research on the forum so basically language part is solve as long as we look for aoki san but i have a number of issues..

first. can i use my international number to call them? I have auto roaming or can i just pick up any sim card from the airport?

I will be staying in an airbnb apartment, will that be an issue because i saw people posting that they will call the hotel to verify...

Please help. Thank you!!

Regarding JK
For the most part, they have someone who will do their best to help you, but Aoki san speaks English the best. Note that you are not limited to ladies from JK style, but the other groups like euroto style and hitoduma style.

Regarding Phone:
I am in the same boat...I just got Tmobile which has international data for free..which would be great to use, but in Tokyo, I think it would be a plus to have a local number, as it will be easy to reach you as the TAG manager mentioned before.

I wish Apple had Dual Sims! I am actually looking at a 'hack' that will allow this and use this for my next visit...Something like below: http://www.magic-sim.com/product/id/56/MAGICSIM_ELITE_-_iPHONE_7_PLUS_DUAL_SIM_ADAPTER.html
I think I may try this...and use the Japanese sim when I need to communicate...

Picking up a SIM at the airport is easy..you may need to key in a APN, but not hard to get.

Regarding Air BNB
I stayed at an Air BNB, and don't think it should be an issue.. I didn't play there because the bathroom was really small, and I wanted to be considerate of the neighbors in terms of noise... that could be a potential issue.
Love hotels are great, but the additional 5K to 6K can add up...

If you go Air BNB, I suggest to really inspect the bathroom pics to see how big they are... They may be big enough for you, but will be probably smaller than the bathrooms you are used to, if you are from the US..

Regarding JK
For the most part, they have someone who will do their best to help you, but Aoki san speaks English the best. Note that you are not limited to ladies from JK style, but the other groups like euroto style and hitoduma style.

Regarding Phone:
I am in the same boat...I just got Tmobile which has international data for free..which would be great to use, but in Tokyo, I think it would be a plus to have a local number, as it will be easy to reach you as the TAG manager mentioned before.

I wish Apple had Dual Sims! I am actually looking at a 'hack' that will allow this and use this for my next visit...Something like below: http://www.magic-sim.com/product/id/56/MAGICSIM_ELITE_-_iPHONE_7_PLUS_DUAL_SIM_ADAPTER.html
I think I may try this...and use the Japanese sim when I need to communicate...

Picking up a SIM at the airport is easy..you may need to key in a APN, but not hard to get.

Regarding Air BNB
I stayed at an Air BNB, and don't think it should be an issue.. I didn't play there because the bathroom was really small, and I wanted to be considerate of the neighbors in terms of noise... that could be a potential issue.
Love hotels are great, but the additional 5K to 6K can add up...

If you go Air BNB, I suggest to really inspect the bathroom pics to see how big they are... They may be big enough for you, but will be probably smaller than the bathrooms you are used to, if you are from the US..

Thank you for the tips!

Am checking out happening bars as well! so exciting !

Sorry Chris! One last question, other than JK style, which is the best site that able to communicate in english for beautiful young girls and can AK.
I really went through the forum and only managed to squeeze out JK style to the top but they dun provide AF....

To be quite honest, for that age group, JK style is the best on offer. All other agencies and shops, you'll find the girls to be in their late 20's and early 30's.

What info we have is in the reviews already, I really suggest reading through those to find something that is acceptable for you.

Reactions: ur19877
To be quite honest, for that age group, JK style is the best on offer. All other agencies and shops, you'll find the girls to be in their late 20's and early 30's.

What info we have is in the reviews already, I really suggest reading through those to find something that is acceptable for you.
Noted! scanning through as much as possible now hahaha. Thank you!!

this!
Young girls and some offer AF (depends on your size sometimes)

Just used JK style while my Japanese is basic it got the job done. As for the phone number problem i got around that by giving then my LINE. I also had the serviced delivered to the airbnb but we skipped the shower process all together haha

May be a silly question, but I want to know what a "Pic-up" girl is. Does it mean that she is available just now?

The best way to have a local number is to rent a voice SIM at Narita or Haneda airport. You can do this for 15 day period for about 5,500 yen or under $50.
You just need an unblocked android phone.

Hey! I be reaching the airport around 12 am though... Will the SIM card counter still be available ?
The best way to have a local number is to rent a voice SIM at Narita or Haneda airport. You can do this for 15 day period for about 5,500 yen or under $50.

Oh, they able to call back using line? How do I give them my line Id? Sorry I'm noob lol

Just used JK style while my Japanese is basic it got the job done. As for the phone number problem i got around that by giving then my LINE. I also had the serviced delivered to the airbnb but we skipped the shower process all together haha