Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour / 20,000

Type/Location:
my place

Language Notes:
Very basic english only

Details of the Encounter:
After reading about JK Style here and viewing their website, i become interested and set out to order me a school girl of my very own

I spoke with the guy, answered a few basic questions, missed a few things he said but managed to bungle my way through

the really cute girl i saw originally does not play with foreigners :( so i asked him for his recommendation, he recommended "koharu".. who i cant actually find on the website now.. (sorry guys)

The service was professional, i was really surprised they didn't charge me for the girl's travel, it was 20 000 only (maybe as i ordered in the afternoon?)

Koharu is cute and sweet enough but didn't look 18 - 20.. more like 25 or so (not that i really care) and her body was a little flabby in places, but still mostly lovely

I did my best to make her feel comfortable (gift, clean apartment, clean towel, clean me etc) I think she really appreciated this and kept saying "sugoi / suteki / gentleman / ureshii!" over and over haha

I think she may have faked an orgasm, which I didnt mind at all actually as it let us move on to the next thing, and also we had a nice cuddle after.. so thinking back to JBs thread.. I think it can be a good idea for the provider to do that in the right situation.. for all I know she could have came for real.. no way of knowing!

In summary, I don't think I really got the full JK experience, which in my mind is a gorgeous young cute japanese girl, but I am pretty pleased with Koharu, especially with the low price.

We both had a really nice time and she let me do whatever I wanted (and seemed to enjoy it also). The 60 minutes session was just enough with me being willing to finish myself.. thanks jk style and koharu!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
looks: 3/5
technique: 3/5
attitude: 3.5/5

*Her breath was a little gross.. not terrible but she should have really brushed her teeth

**she also forgot to do the gargle thing, she seemed perfectly clean besides this and a trustworthy person

Last edited:
I mean im a tiny bit worried about STDs as she had smelly breath and didn't do the gargle thing
But not that worried as she seemed like a smart, trustworthy person and no obvious symptoms of anything

I think they said she was 40mins away

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I mean im a tiny bit worried about STDs as she had smelly breath and didn't do the gargle thing
But not that worried as she seemed like a smart, trustworthy person and no obvious symptoms of anything

I think they said she was 40mins away

Not too far for travel to be free I guess.
Well, next time, be a little quirky and gargle mouthwash together in a really awkward fashion.

it was partly my fault.. i should have insisted on it.., i got a bit wrapped up in the moment.. i should also just have a spare tooth brush and have asked her to brush her teeth.. i will get it right next time!

it was partly my fault.. i should have insisted on it.., i got a bit wrapped up in the moment.. i should also just have a spare tooth brush and have asked her to brush her teeth.. i will get it right next time!
hahah go to 100 yen shop and buy a couple of the 6 pack hotel style toothbrushes. You will never regret it.

They'll sometimes make recommendations from OL style if they think it'll be a better fit. Always have alternates or a screen in front of you to double check the alternates they suggest to avoid potential disappointment.

JK Style Really Accepted foreigners?? did you call the shop by english??