Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK-Style - Raika (らいか) http://jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=4510

Date of Encounter:
August 4th 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
180 minutes: ¥50,000, Membership: ¥2,000, Nomination: ¥2,000, Love Hotel: ¥7,900 | TOTAL: ¥61,900

Type/Location:
Love Hotel Perrier - Room 301

Language Notes:
Booking made 90% in English. Raika understands and speaks only a handful of simple English words and phrases.

Details of the Encounter:
After three long years I finally made it back to Japan! And this time with over two years of full-time Japanese language study under my belt. After having such a pleasing first P4P adventure with JK-Style a few years back, I knew I had to give it another go.

I will preface the review with these two statements:
1: This review is long. Really long. Really, really long.
2: And detailed.
3: Raika-chan left me feeling very conflicted. She may not be for everyone, but I hope my review can help you make that determination. I encourage you to read.

After some time pondering the list of available JK girls for Friday the 4th, I decided I wanted to spend my afternoon with Raika-chan. Who appeared to be a very cute little noobie with many sexy shots available on her blog.

I called the JK-Style office on my Japanese Skype number at 11:00 on Thursday morning and asked, in Japanese, if I could speak with Aoki-san. After simple pleasantries and a short hold I was connected with Aoki. After telling him who I would like to meet and at what time, he politely stated that I would need to call back day-of to make an appointment. I knew this would be the case, but wanted to do my part in showing the JK staff I was a serious customer. (While I've used the service once before, I used a fake name and wasn't sure if I remembered it... In hindsight, should have tried Rusty Shackleford. o_O) I called back at 10:00 the next morning, spoke with Aoki and made my 3-hour appointment with Raika-chan at 4:00 that afternoon.

I was looking for a nap anyway, so I headed to Kabukicho early to find a nice room. Settled on room 301 at Hotel Perrier, a fantastic Japanese style room with tatami floors, fusuma doors, a mirrored wall beside the bed and a fantastic bath. Called the JK office at promptly 3:00 to confirm and was told Raika would be there at approximately 4:15. I was so excited that I had goosebumps and couldn't stop pacing.

The knock came at my door right around 4:15. I opened the door and was met by a young girl in a black, shoulderless top, black shorts and high heels. Raika-chan has an absolutely adorable face, framed by long, brown hair. Her big, almond-shaped hazel eyes, cute nose, lush lips and friendly smile (teeth not perfect, but not bad) were just what I was after. Not like answering the door to a super model, but a beautiful Japanese highschool girl, sneaking off to meet her secret lover. That impression was strengthened further when she stepped out of her high heels and came no higher than my chest. She can't be any taller than 145cm or so.

She immediately fell in love with the somewhat fancy, Japanese style room. Despite 301 only being a mid-tier room at Perrier, she said it was by far the nicest room she had been in. I thought she could simply be saying that to stroke my ego, but I was already beginning to notice how genuine this girl seemed.

We sat down on the tatami floor, she called the office and we settled the payment. I explained that I could speak decent Japanese, but still had difficulty understanding some native speakers. She was perfectly fine with that and suggested we use Google translate if any issues arose. Much to my amazement, I was able to understand her very well and a good 75% of our communication was done in Japanese. Raika-chan can understand some basic English and was able to put together a few simple sentences, but by no means enough to communicate. She said she's serviced a lot of gaijin customers, but none that could speak Japanese. And it sounds like I may have been her first Western client. Which makes sense, as she was fascinated by my big baby blues.

I had brought numerous snacks and drinks to share with Raika-chan since I knew we'd be in the room for at least three hours. I offered her whatever she liked and she picked out a chocolate doughnut and asked no less than three times if it was okay to eat it. It seemed like she wasn't used to clients bringing her goodies. By this point, I was almost as curious to learn about this little kitten as I was excited to do naughty, naughty things with her. :eek:

While she was nibbling her snack, I asked her some simple questions about herself and she never once hesitated to respond. She was like an open book throughout our entire session. We talked about her daily life, work life, aspirations, family members, friends. I won't divulge all the private information she trusted me with, but I will say: she is a wonderful young lady who has worked at JK-Style for two months, this is her first time in the business, she is a student, has a dream, adores her family more than anything, loves food and sleeps whenever she can. :sleep: I use the term 'young lady' almost solely because of the sexual nature of this meeting. Otherwise, I'd refer to her as 'a little girl, pretending to be a lady.'

After our initial chat was over, we decided it was time for a shower and started undressing. I noticed as she pulled her top over her head, that Raika-chan has some baby fat. She's NOT fat, but she's no rail-thin, rock hard abs super model either. Again, she's a very naturally beautiful young lady. I was quite happy to find that her beasts are perfect handfuls for my small hands, with nipples slightly on the larger side. And as she slipped out of her red lace panties, and I caught a glimpse of her little pink lips, I was IMMENSELY happy to find she was fully shaven.

We rinsed our mouths and proceeded into 301's large shower. Raika-chan thoroughly and slowly washed my whole body, leaving my member until last. By the time she reached it, I had long since become rock hard and she took her time to slowly stroke while gently cupping the boys. All the while she was happy to let my hands explore every inch of her tiny body. 301 also has a large jet bath and Raika-chan asked if I would like to take a bath with her. It seemed like she genuinely wanted to try the tub, and I loved the idea of sharing a bath with her, but I wanted to have some fun first and suggested we end our time together in the bath. She agreed and we moved back to the bedroom.

I sat on the bed, wrapped in my bath towel, watching this sweet, bubbly girl getting dressed in her finest school uniform. I couldn't help but smile at her and say, "imouto no you na kawaii." (You're cute, like a little sister.) She started laughing, smiled back and simply uttered, "Hentai." (Pervert.)

Once she was all dressed up in her school girl outfit, she sat down on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her moans and giggles as I kissed her neck and ears were driving me wild and I brought my hands up to play with her perky little breasts, slowly unbuttoning her top. Once her shirt was open, I kneaded the squirming girl's soft mounds until she turned around to straddle me. I softly kissed her lips before I dove in to kiss, lick and suckle her now exposed breasts. However, something then became strange. She was giggling and squirming, seemed to not be in any distress, but she kept repeating a word in Japanese that I didn't understand. Finally, she started laughing and instructed me to look behind. I looked around and saw she was pointing at the mirrored wall. The word she was saying meant, "reflection!" It turns out that seeing herself in that situation was embarrassing for her, but she took it very well.

She laid me down on my back as she straddled me and we tossed away my bath towel. However, she caught a glimpse of herself again and couldn't contain her laughter. So we turned 90 degrees so the mirror ran alongside of us. With the mirrors out of sight and mind, she started down my chest and stomach with her soft lips and tiny tongue. As she was getting close to my member, she glanced up and said I could watch her in the reflection. And boy did I ever watch! :geek: I won't claim to be an expert, but I found Raika-chan's BBBJ technique to be very good. Wet, warm, lots of tongue action, good pacing. A little too much teeth, but absolutely no issue with discomfort at any time. I'm only very slightly above US average size, but she was able to get down about half way. The best part was all of her little moans and utterances, which were like vibrations from heaven.

I watched her bob around for awhile, lavishing her new toy, until I could feel I was getting ready to pop. I didn't want to let it go quite so soon, as I love a good edging, so I asked the question that had been burning in my mind since I saw her adorable little toes with red painted nails step out of her heels at the door. "Ashikoki shita kotoga aru?" (Have you ever done a footjob?) And I was given the answer of my dreams, "Nai, zenzen. Demo, naraitai!" (No, never. But I want to learn!) With that, I sat down on the floor and positioned Raika-chan on the edge of the bed. Still wanting to give my gun some time to cool down, I brought her tiny foot up to my mouth and kissed her toes, tickled her soul with my tongue, had a grand ol' time. Seriously, if you like cute feet, Raika-chan is your girl. Finally, we lotioned up her feet and she wrapped them around my shaft. She was a model student and did everything just like I instructed her too. Obviously she was slow, kind of clumsy, a little unsure of herself, but, IT WAS FANTASTIC! The first time this beautiful, sweet Japanese girl had ever experienced pleasuring a man with her feet and it was with MY dick that she was pleasuring! And to top it off, she seemed positively entertained and enthralled . Always smiling, giggling, watching closely, always quick to grab her pray back up when it slipped from her grasp. I let her play until I once again thought I could pop and suggested we move back to bed for more BBBJ.

We moved back to our position by the mirror and she wasted no time, welcoming me into her mouth with vigor and intensity. I held out as long as I could, until I caught a clear view in the mirror of her body above mine, her tongue and mouth pampering my cock. I told her I thought I was going to pop and she started moaning harder. That was it, it was over. Since I knew I would be with a JK girl while in Tokyo, I had gone at least two weeks without venting the tanks, plus I had been riding the edge practically since we were in the shower. :D So she seriously sent me straight to heaven. As I popped, she engulfed my head and sucked hard. I seriously must have came for a solid 30 seconds straight and by the time it even began to slow down, Raika-chan's fabulous hazel eyes were as wide as saucers. She held on for a handful of heartbeats after I stopped writhing beneath her, then slowly pulled back and looked at me in amazement. She sat next to me, reached for the tissues and muttered, "So much..." in English. As she did, she lost some of my seed which dribbled down her chin and onto her skirt. I was on cloud nine, but apologized for giving her so much. After spitting, she said it was okay, she was just surprised and had never taken so much before. CONFIDENCE BOOSTER! She then pointed at my still fully armed and operation member and commented on how strong I was. ANOTHER CONFIDENCE BOOSTER!

However, I needed a break and wanted to talk to her. She sat on a pillow next to me and we chatted for awhile about her, her life and her family. But after awhile she laid down with me and pulled the covers over us. Our bodies immediately linked into the most comfortable, confusing mass of limbs yet seen by man. Our bodies pressed together, legs intertwined, arms wrapped around each other, her head in my chest. She was so warm and soft that, at that moment, I thought I could spend the rest of my time simply holding her. She had a different idea however. Let me tell you what, this girl can suckle a nipple like no ones business. She latched on, went to town and I continued to hold her close. The more she attacked though, the more I had to loosen my grip and spread out. Once I was fully over on my back, she moved down and started to work on round two, this time letting her mouth pay special attention to the boys. I told her how good she was a pleasuring with her mouth, she smiled up at me and said it's her signature move.

I wanted to feel like I was actually one with this girl, so I asked her if she'd like to try sumata. She of course agreed, lubed up and climbed on. Unfortunately, Raika-chan's sumata skills are not nearly on par with her BBBJ. She didn't seem to have the motions down and, while giving her best effort, physically looked to be struggling. I asked her gently if it was difficult, she rolled off to the side and said that it was indeed hard for her. I was a little disappointed, but put on a smile and told her it was okay. That I was happy with another blowjob. She went to work again and after awhile I felt the pop looming. I had one more fantasy to fulfill however, and I asked if I could pop on her feet. She was happy to oblige. We got back into position and she gave it her all. Wrapped her feet around and stroked away, held it against my stomach and rubbed with her toes, even let me thrust between them for awhile. Sadly, she simply didn't yet possess the coordination to make me pop on her own. But not to worry. I was happy to take matters into my own hands, had her massage the boys with one foot while I stroked up against the other. I soon popped and sent my seed all over her foot, running down between her toes. She instantly let our a squeal, had this huge, wide mouth smile and said, "It's so warm!" Dream-come-true.

As I was recovering, Raika-chan hobbled into the shower to wash off her sticky feet and draw our bath water. At this point we still had plenty of time left and I would have liked to try popping a third time, (specifically why I selected 180 minutes) but we ended up chatting the whole time the tub was filling up. Once filled, we slipped into the bath and Raika-chan turned on the jets and mood lighting. She was absolutely pleased with the whole thing and said she had never been in a tub like it before. I didn't see her add the bubble bath, but I swear she must have used the whole bottle. Before long the whole bath and shower room looked like Wisconsin in February. White fluffy stuff EVERYWHERE! Raika played with the bubbles, making big piles to then smash them up, all complete with adorable sound effects. I wanted to explore her body, coax her into bringing about another pop. I was still horny! But at the same time, I was in a bathtub with this fascinating girl, watching her have a good time, happy that I was able to provide it for her. o_O I think the damn girl broke me.

It eventually got so hot in the bath that we had to abandon ship or risk passing out. So we showered off, moved back to the bedroom and I watched her get dressed, knowing then that the last release wasn't coming. We talked more as Raika-chan did her makeup. She put on much more than she had upon arrival. Not too much, but enough that it made her look much more mature and seductive. I asked her about it and she giggled, saying she was up all night studying, only got a couple hours sleep and had to rush to me without finishing her makeup. Honestly, I'm glad she didn't, as I personally found her far more attractive as her natural, beautiful self.

We talked even more and ate some snacks until time was up. Walked her to the car and we shared a hug, but no kiss, much to my disappointment. I don't know if I should have initiated it and missed the opportunity or if it simply wasn't there. But. that was the end of my three hours with Raika.

I was conflicted for days about whether I was happy with my second JK-Style experience. I popped twice, I fulfilled fantasies, it felt fantastic, but I wasn't satisfied. I actually had to return to my apartment and take care of round three myself. Though the more I thought about it, I began to realize how much pleasure I received just from being with Raika-chan. She was so natural, so open, so honest and her GFE was so good that I didn't even notice it until days later. Today, if I had to choose between that third pop and staying there under the covers, our bodies twisted together, I'd choose the latter!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have selected recommended and will repeat, but both of those are with caveats. I fully recommend Raika, IF what you've read is what you're looking for. If you want a super model, or if you want a sex goddess, look elsewhere. If you want to spend a few hours with a wonderful young lady and really feel like you're highschool Japanese girlfriend is doing naughty things to you, then she's your girl.

Make sure you take her somewhere nice, show her a good time and treat her well. Otherwise I will find you. :ROFLMAO: And please, post a review!

Will I repeat? If I ever make it to Japan before she's gone, I'll pay to keep her all night long.

Damn, son! You weren't kidding about the detail. But it was a good review and sounds like an awesome experience. The foot play stuff I found particularly interesting. Always thought that would be more of a thing in Japan but haven't seen much of it on here.

Damn, son! You weren't kidding about the detail. But it was a good review and sounds like an awesome experience. The foot play stuff I found particularly interesting. Always thought that would be more of a thing in Japan but haven't seen much of it on here.

Looking back on it... I've wrote academic essays both shorter and less detailed than that. I think I have a penchant for Gonzo journalism. Should have kept it shorter, as to not turn away any interested parties.

I also have not seen foot play come up very often here on TAG, which surprised me. I'm glad I brought it up with Raika-chan, though! Just wish I was staying in Japan to help her practice. ;)

Damn bro!! Amazing review you didn't even need the FS. I been contemplating at JK for my future endeavors. But now I just may go, but with a cheaper hotel room though. Haha

The Japanese are really not as hentai as people think they are.. :)

Reactions: Negi77 and MikeH
Looking back on it... I've wrote academic essays both shorter and less detailed than that. I think I have a penchant for Gonzo journalism. Should have kept it shorter, as to not turn away any interested parties.

I also have not seen foot play come up very often here on TAG, which surprised me. I'm glad I brought it up with Raika-chan, though! Just wish I was staying in Japan to help her practice. ;)

I like detail when the detail is this good. Should have got some popcorn before reading. :D

The Japanese are really not as hentai as people think they are.. :)

They can be pretty hentai compared to the more "vanilla" sex you get in the West. But I get what you mean. They aren't over the top crazy like many might think.

Reactions: TAG Manager
I couldn't help but smile at her and say, "imouto no you na kawaii." (You're cute, like a little sister.) She started laughing, smiled back and simply uttered, "Hentai." (Pervert.)

Well, no wonder she called you a pervert as you basically just said she looks cute like your own little sister. All this in the context of being prepared to get a blow job from her. :LOL:

Wow, this review makes me want to make an appointment asap! The novel was an enjoyable read, almost want to schedule just to enjoy a huge bubble bath. I'm more into the "cute" than "sexy" kind of girls and thats exactly what you wrote a book about.

That aside, you seem quite the gentleman not just settling on the cheapest room available and even bringing snacks! I wanna hear what sort of options you brought for snacks. Seems you left out those details. ;)

Well, no wonder she called you a pervert as you basically just said she looks cute like your own little sister. All this in the context of being prepared to get a blow job from her. :LOL:

Yeah, that mistake crossed my mind afterwards. I'm still not real sure how I could have made that distinction linguistically. Oh well, adds comedic value. (y)

That aside, you seem quite the gentleman not just settling on the cheapest room available and even bringing snacks! I wanna hear what sort of options you brought for snacks. Seems you left out those details. ;)

If you're going to make an escort spend three hours in a room with you, at least make it a nice room. And you can thank @User#8628 for my choice in rooms. I stumbled upon one of her posts about liking Perrier's rooms with lots of mirrors. I actually took some photos and video of the room, with the intention of posting a review. But I don't know where to post the thread.

Also, melon pan, doughnuts, fruit cups, Starbucks coffee, green tea and water.

Baby fat? Guess those pictures are not close? Was looking to - between her and Akane. Anyone tried Akane? http://jk-style.tv/s/girls/profile.php?girls_id=3396

Her blog photos are pretty accurate in my opinion, because they're mostly clothed and show off her legs, butt and breasts, which are delicious. When she's dressed, you can't see that she has a little belly fat. And I mean little, she's not fat, as far as my standards are concerned, but your standards may vary.

There's a really great post by @MacMackerson that helps to explain the sizing numbers used by JK-Style and it's sister companies. Raika-chan is is listed as a 58 waist, which in Mac's experience, "is average with maybe a little belly."
You can find the full, and very helpful, post here: Style Group For Japanese Speakers

Also, if this is your first time with JK-Style, you may be interested in checking out @mawjav 's translated options sheet: J K Style: Saori
This is an older version and I know there has been a update, but I can't locate it. Perhaps Mr. Jav can direct you.

Sorry for the double-post, family.

Yeah, that mistake crossed my mind afterwards. I'm still not real sure how I could have made that distinction linguistically. Oh well, adds comedic value. (y)

You pretty much just need to add -san there to make it sound a bit less perverted: imouto-san no you ni kawaii. If you want to emphasise add "tonari no" in front of that.

If you're going to make an escort spend three hours in a room with you, at least make it a nice room. And you can thank @User#8628 for my choice in rooms. I stumbled upon one of her posts about liking Perrier's rooms with lots of mirrors. I actually took some photos and video of the room, with the intention of posting a review. But I don't know where to post the thread.

Also, melon pan, doughnuts, fruit cups, Starbucks coffee, green tea and water.
You're very welcome :)
Perrier is gorgeous and a lot of rooms have a ceiling mirror.

Can I ask how you managed to call them? Is the number listed on the site usable via Skype?

Oh yeah, forgot about that sorry. But most places won't even let book without your own Japanese phone number, so if you have free time taking your time to chat on the hotel phone sounds best.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
That's the tricky bit. By the time I get to a love hotel so that I can use the phone, the girl might be booked out.

I'm going to stay at an abnb and the place doesn't have a phone I can use either. Rental phones aren't exactly cheap and its kind of a waste to get one just to make this one call which is why i was thinking of using Skype. Would they accept a reservation based on a non-Japanese Skype number or do I have to set up one there itself?

Although since I do plan to go to some soaplands too, I suppose I could also use a rental phone to make other reservations instead of just being a walk-in customer. The tricky bit is I also read somewhere else that some places refuse to accept bookings if your phone number is obviously a rental.

Reactions: ur19877
That's the tricky bit. By the time I get to a love hotel so that I can use the phone, the girl might be booked out.

I'm going to stay at an abnb and the place doesn't have a phone I can use either. Rental phones aren't exactly cheap and its kind of a waste to get one just to make this one call which is why i was thinking of using Skype. Would they accept a reservation based on a non-Japanese Skype number or do I have to set up one there itself?

Although since I do plan to go to some soaplands too, I suppose I could also use a rental phone to make other reservations instead of just being a walk-in customer. The tricky bit is I also read somewhere else that some places refuse to accept bookings if your phone number is obviously a rental.

Skype is how I contacted them, yes. However, I purchased a Japanese Skype phone number and a basic calling plan. The cost was no more than $10-15USD and is actually pretty easy to setup! No Japanese required, all done online, can be finished in just a few minutes.

Does jk styles require you to go to a love hotel ?? Or can I send them to my hotel room I'm staying in ?