Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK-Style Sanae http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=317

Date of Encounter:
May 1, 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes 32,000 Yen (80 min course +5,100 LH)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (Pasha Resort 5,100 Yen rest option)

Language Notes:
Japanese and very little English

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first review so please bear with me. After failing to find any viable P4P options at my previous work location of Fukuyama, Hiroshima I was glad to return to Tokyo to try some of my old spots. This is my third time trying the Style group so when I had a bit of freedom during Golden Week I decided to book a session with Sanae. Calling the shop was a bit tough at first since my Japanese is a bit spotty, but was able to talk with Aoki-san to confirm my reservation with Sanae once I checked into my love hotel.
I was lucky to grab the last available room at Pasha Resorts and waited for Sanae to arrive. This my second session with her and I was pleasantly surprised that she still remembered me. From the start she was her usually bubbly and energetic self. We started off by kissing and fondling each other on the bed and I picked her up to carry her to the shower. There we did the usual iodine gargle, small talk (my Japanese is basic conversational), and continued to kiss as Sanae jerked me off.
Once we dried off we returned to the bed where she put on her school girl cosplay. She looked absolutely cute and I was able to have her straddle me as I kissed her ears, neck and lips. After which I laid her down and gave her DATY causing her to get very wet. I asked if using my finger would be OK and she purred "Yes". I played with her pussy for a while before she had me lay down so she could give me an excellent BBJ. We also did 69 and I had her face sit on me. After a good sumata she finished me off with another deep BBJ until I cummed in her mouth (paid for the swallowing with my session). Sadly because of my age and health (middle aged and type 2 diabetes related ED) I don't have the stamina or stiffness to last like I use to. Sanae gave me an amazing leg and hand massage to help me relax and cause me to get stiff again. We continued with BBJ and sumata until the alarm went off.
Once we showered we snuggled and talked about how things have gone for us since the last time we saw each other.
Once we exited the room we talked some more outside the hotel and hugged each other goodbye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Next time I have to make more time to be able book a 2 hour session.
Spending time with Sanae is always great and she gives a great GFE.