Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins, ¥31,000 + LH

Type/Location:
Kabuki-cho Love Hotel (Hotel PAL)

Language Notes:
Japanese, English

Details of the Encounter:
I was back in Tokyo last week for a vacation and wanted to try some JK action again after my last encounter with Miyuki. So went to Kabuki-cho and called JK-Style to ask for a girl. Initially I asked for Kotomi because I saw that she's an F-cup (tho in Japan version) and I wanted to have more fluff this time. Unfortunately, being a foreigner is still a barrier (might need to polish my Japanese more) and Aoki-san told me she's not ok with foreigner. He offered either Sanae or Hitomi and after some profile checks I picked for Sanae (just for the sake for bigger cup lol). I opted for 90 minutes (¥27,000 + ¥2,000 nomination fee), Chekki option (+¥2,000), and free JK cosplay.

The room in Hotel PAL was spacious and really nice! And it's only ¥4,000 for 2 hours or so. I recommend it. So just several minutes after I called back to confirm my room number, Sanae knocked at the door. I was a bit disappointed because she's not actually a looker. But I tried to greet her as bright as I could. This turned out for the best which I'll explain further.

The usual happened: sat down, introduced ourselves, she called JK, and we're set to go. It's nice that she leaned on me and tried to be a sweet girl when she called JK tho. Definitely a plus. We started to undress and she was down to her underwears when she asked if I wanted to take them off. Another plus. I took her bra off from behind with a bit of fondling which she responded by going for a kiss. Another plus. Then I took her pants off, revealing a non-shaven, cute pussy, but not too much hair anyway. She has a petite body with a nice waist curve, small, plump ass, and a nice pair of boobs (definitely not an E-cup tho, even by Japanese standard). Then I asked her if she could kneel down and took my underwear off. She just nodded smilingly and did it with her version of fondling as well. Then we went to the bathroom and she showered me as usual. What's unusual for me was that she went for a DFK right after we had the mouthwash. Unlike Miyuki, she just let my hands wondered around every inch of her body I could reach during the shower time. Another plus. I asked her about a thing that turned out to be bath salts and she recommended to go have fun with it in the bathtub first. I complied and boy, that was one good experience. My limbs slid over either her pussy or boobs and lots of fondling, DFK, and DATY actions. Another plus. Then we called enough and went to the bed. She readied her JK costume and I led her for a couple of poses and she just went with every instructions! Then we got down to business as usual.

Started with lots of DFK, she followed up by doing my nipples, all the way to my thing. Good BJ tho I could do with less teeth. After I was rock hard, I asked for sumata to finish the first time, but it turned out sumata wasn't her strength.. So I went to service her by doing her boobs and slowly making my way to her pussy. I have a low confidence in satisfying women sexually, but the way she responded to my actions down there was really encouraging! Another plus. After some time, I decided to have another sumata, so I rose, grabbed her calves, spread her legs so that her pussy's in plain sight. I rubbed my thing against her which felt really nice, but then she grabbed it and started to beat it, which prevented me to have the raw pussy feel. In hindsight, can't blame her tho, from her position, she might be afraid I'd just gonna slam it in. Not that I intend to do it. So I just leaned forward and asked for to do paizuri, followed by a BJ. Here's the thing, Sanae was the first girl in my JK/OL experience that accepted me kinda fucking her mouth! So I was just changing position (remembering what position I should try from all those JAV I've watched) on how should I fuck her mouth next and she's just willing! And by that I didn't mean like a passive doll not doing anything! An absolute plus here! We tried 69 as well and though her BJ's nice, the things she did to other parts of my crotch were just awesome! After several positions, I just lay down, she proceed her BJ while looking at me, and I proceed to move my hip up and down (while controlling our speeds with my hands on her head). Please do note that I wasn't doing anything rough since I know that being rough would have a big chance against my own well being. After a while in this position, I just couldn't hold it. She took everything in her mouth like a champ, sucked it even more, spit it out, and proceeded to clean my thing further with some licking actions. Another plus.

Then we rested a bit while talking about our hobbies (she has a pet ferret and I was showing my vacation photos). When I put my phone down, she got the hint instantly. Put her phone down and went for lots of DFK again. Man, her service spirit knows no bounds. So I basically went through the details above the second time (lol), but the second finish was on her boobs after another vigorous BJ. A short while after, her alarm rang and we went to the bathroom. Guess what happened in the bathroom? More fondling and DFK.. Then we dried ourselves (I still took chances to do some last minutes fondles tho), dressed up, and went down with the elevator. And yes, more DFK in the elevator. Even after I paid the hotel and we about to say bye, she still went for a couple of kisses. Gotta love her for the service!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The average looking one might be the one with the BEST service. Sanae might just be a 6-7/10 for her looks, but for service? She's an absolute 10/10!!

Last edited:
nice review i love that kind of service when the girl even go for it in the elevator but i had it only few times sadly
is her hair short like in the picture?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
nice review i love that kind of service when the girl even go for it in the elevator but i had it only few times sadly
is her hair short like in the picture?
Yep. Just like her photo in her profile webpage.

Great review. I'm glad you enjoyed the "Sanae experience". She's a dynamo, non-stop action. A totally different league from most of the other JK Style girls IMO.
Man, I need to agree with you. I mean, I've only done it with 5 girls from this company (JK and OL Style, another review coming~) and she's only second to the first girl I did with (Rino from OL, who unfortunately isn't in their roster anymore). Sanae seemed to really know when I want something to be done and where. Hands down the best service I've gotten.

She still looks just like this: http://fuzokudx.com/kanto/shop/jk-style/contents/movie/99714.html

(Yes, I can't help sharing this video over and over again).
Umm... I got a 403 Forbidden with that link....

Thanks for your review. Man, her enthusiasm seems pretty awesome. If she's even half as on fire as she is in that video, she looks like a great time. Bookmarked! It's always nice to be with a hottie but sometimes a great personality can be the hottest thing ever.

I am totally new and still a virgin. So this is how you guys been service normally? Interesting...

Got any other videos so I can know more?

Thank you
i would say yes and no... sanae is a very, very popular figure in TAG because she stands out

You will find some P4P in japan to be much more timid/passive and sometimes robotic
But almost all of my experiences in japan are young amateur types

I am totally new and still a virgin. So this is how you guys been service normally? Interesting...

Got any other videos so I can know more?

Thank you
From my minimal experience with the deri-heru service, I'd say that what you'd get is normally like what's in the video. The difference is how you'd get it. Just like what hibikii said, Sanae is very popular (even Aoki-san told me that day that I needed to be quick to decide, else she'd be booked soon by someone else) and that's because of obvious reasons. Other girls that I've experienced were really nice, but not as enthusiastic as Sanae. So keep your expectations checked. In the end, it's YMMV.