Yes

Cost of Room?
¥15k - ¥20k per night

Check-In Service:
Reservation Online, Check-in Reception

Number of Persons:
2P

Review Narrative:
Super convenient location, literally next to / on top of Akihabara station. L1 is a konbini (NewDays), reception is on L2, guest rooms are L3 - L9.

Check-in process was smooth via a touch-screen at the L2 reception. Having read other reviews, I booked a room with occupancy for 2, even though I was staying alone - I did not want to get charged extra for bringing a guest up to my room.

Room size is decent (for Tokyo standards), larger than APA or Sunroute hotels I have stayed in previously. I booked a superior double room and it came with a sizeable queen (king?) sized bed. The bathroom is a mix of a Japanese shower/stool situation next to a bathtub (see photo below). The bath is deeper and slightly shorter than western baths - if you and your guest are on the smaller side, you could probably both fit in there. All other modern amenities are provided.

Access for your guests is convenient, even though the lift requires keycard access for the guest room floors. You can meet your guest at L1 (around the konbini), and head straight up to your room. The only annoying thing is that every lift always stops at L2 reception, both on the way up & down, but it's typically not busy at reception and you can just close the lift doors as soon as they open.

PXL_20231029_011221112.jpg

Final Rating:
★★★★ (4 Stars)

PXL_20231029_011221112.jpg

Did you try their breakfast?

JR-East Hotel Mets definitely has a few conenient locations. Stayed at their Gotanda one a year or so back and it was quite nice and not too expensive (at the time), plus their breakfast option was nice.

Maybe I should take some time to write a review for their Gotanda location where a bunch of DH shops and love hotels are nearby.

Reactions: Gina