Guest viewing is limited

Juicy Pang - Nami (I learned a lot today)

secretstuff1147

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Juicy Pang - Nami (I learned a lot today)

Service Name:
Juicy Pang

Provider Name:
https://s.dto.jp/gal/3158722

Website/Contact Info:
https://s.dto.jp/shop/31743

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes (I cut it very short) - 23000

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
MAY 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I genuinely mean no disrespect in this review, I will just express my feelings honestly.

When she walked in, she looked nothing like her picture. I asked about it/her age and she said none of them are actually the ages on there. My guess is that she was over 40. I don't have a lot of experience so I don't know if this is normal but YEAH I was shocked and I definitely feel scammed.

Here's where I made a mistake... I was too polite to stop from that moment on. I wasn't attracted to her at all, but I am a very polite person... So I literally just followed what she said the whole way through. I was not able to say no. It was so surreal.

She at one point said condom or no condom and I thought she meant for blowjob, so I said no.. after a blowjob she moved into sumata position and literally just stuck it in. I was beyond shocked and felt like I couldn't speak out against it or move.

The moment we finished, (and I wanted to finish fast...) I told her that I had plans after so I wanted to end early... And now I'm just sitting here in this love hotel alone wondering wtf just happened. I feel kinda violated. Kinda scammed. Kinda disappointed in myself for not stopping it. Kinda traumatized from ever trying delivery health again.. and kinda stupid for trying in the first place.

If anyone can recommend me something in the same price range that would be a good experience... Please do.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Send positive vibes...

Thank you for your contribution!

Approved: 5/19/2023

Thank you for sharing your negative experience as a warning to others. It does happen to most of us, so either you go with the girls that has been reviewed here, or taking the risk! I still think you can stop her and capped before FS if you want to.

Reactions: Monger Prime
I know it stings when it happens, especially for the first time. I've been there myself. The thing is mongering is a service, and like all services it's like walking through a minefield, eventually you'll step on one. The good thing is you'll be laughing about it in a few days. It's the bad experiences that make for better stories in the long run.

Kan-deli shops are notorious for offering ‘nama’ FS so better to keep that in mind next time. That being said, I used this shop once and got Kogara. She was probably around late 20s with a nice body and flat abs. She offered covered FS only.

Yes, most Kandeli in Ugusuigani offer bbfs - it's sort of their calling card. A lot of the ladies are fairly beat, but there is the occasional young hottie. There are a number of review sites in Japanese that go through all of the details of these places.

Yes, most Kandeli in Ugusuigani offer bbfs - it's sort of their calling card. A lot of the ladies are fairly beat, but there is the occasional young hottie. There are a number of review sites in Japanese that go through all of the details of these places.
Be super careful guys, I regularly got Nama from the k ladies before until I got the typical STD from one of them.