Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
28k 1 Hour

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
what a waste of time. His girl is not interested and waste of time and money. Cannot kiss cannot even give covered blow job. She should be out of business.

She is not shaved and totally not responsive. Wasted money.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Dave has much better girls

Last edited by a moderator:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jun from AM

Date of Encounter:
Jan 29th

Contact Method:
Email

280K 1 hour

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
English

what a waste of time. His girl is not interested and waste of time and money. Cannot kiss cannot even give covered blow job. She should be out of business.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Dave runs a great agency and in 15 years this is second failure. So it is not about agency but about girl.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Mystique - Jun
https://www.asianmystique.com/jun/

Date of Encounter:
January 2019

Contact Method:
Email

28k 1 Hour

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It seems that her attitude is getting worse. I had her once and although I was okay with her, she was giving a vibe that she wasn't interested. But she did comply me when I requested for bj or certain sex positions.

Thanks for your feedback about Jun -- You may want to be more specific about your experience.

Some facts about her are not accurate....here in some postings. She is AB cup nice boobs, roundish face but nice, short girl not shaved bush is like amazon forest. Where things go down hill is she is not interested in this job. No covered or non covered BJ, no kissing , no engagement aka having interest in sex.....my stuff went limp.

Reactions: Cornelius
Unfortunate you had a bad experience, but thanks for the honest review.

I also met Jun this week and regret so.

Whilst relatively friendly she wasn’t interested in kissing, didn’t want to touch my knob, made terrible groaning noises instantly which were obviously fake, fell or pretended to be asleep straightaway after round one and clearly wasn’t interested in providing any further action despite have 30 or 40 minutes left on the clock. In the end Jun said take a shower and we left thereafter.

So for me it was also a complete waste of money and I can not recommend her at all. Please avoid.

I also met Jun this week and regret so.

Whilst relatively friendly she wasn’t interested in kissing, didn’t want to touch my knob, made terrible groaning noises instantly which were obviously fake, fell or pretended to be asleep straightaway after round one and clearly wasn’t interested in providing any further action despite have 30 or 40 minutes left on the clock. In the end Jun said take a shower and we left thereafter.

So for me it was also a complete waste of money and I can not recommend her at all. Please avoid.
And forgot to mention that Jun didn’t want to provide a blowjob either.

Yeah, I have to agree, for the most part. She's got nice looks and I don't mind some bush, but yeah, the no kissing and no bj bit were a real turn off.

Reactions: Manami TMK
Any of you guys contact AM to complain? I had a similar case with a girl years ago. She pretended to fall asleep after giving me a CBJ. That was it. No FS. Nothing. So I showered alone, dressed, and left her in the LH room. On the way home, I emailed Dave. The girl was sacked next day. Complain. It saves other punters time, money, and trouble when the girl concerned is given the boot.

Any of you guys contact AM to complain? I had a similar case with a girl years ago. She pretended to fall asleep after giving me a CBJ. That was it. No FS. Nothing. So I showered alone, dressed, and left her in the LH room. On the way home, I emailed Dave. The girl was sacked next day. Complain. It saves other punters time, money, and trouble when the girl concerned is given the boot.

True, but sometimes it could be lack chemistry and/or bad day for the girl. I guess I'm more hesitant to complain unless there's been bit of a consensus built up. However, I am quite guilty of neglecting to post reviews. Based on my experience with Jun and that of the other guys here, I think it's clear that the lack of kissing and BJ (covered or not) is a pattern with her.

True, but sometimes it could be lack chemistry and/or bad day for the girl. I guess I'm more hesitant to complain unless there's been bit of a consensus built up. However, I am quite guilty of neglecting to post reviews. Based on my experience with Jun and that of the other guys here, I think it's clear that the lack of kissing and BJ (covered or not) is a pattern with her.
It is more like NO kissing and no bj from her unless you request for it. Even so, she did those activities halfheartedly when I requested.

Lack of chemistry????
Ffs this is p4p. The whole reason guys pay for sex is that chemistry isnt needed.
Personally given the photos on AM (they all look like 40+ year old ‘language exchange partners’) i wouldnt go anywhere near them,
Sick of people here trying to defend shit service.
If the girl is in a p4p situation and youve paid and are being respectful, dont fucking make excuses for her shit attitude or lack of ability,

Lack of chemistry????
Ffs this is p4p. The whole reason guys pay for sex is that chemistry isnt needed.
Personally given the photos on AM (they all look like 40+ year old ‘language exchange partners’) i wouldnt go anywhere near them,
Sick of people here trying to defend shit service.
If the girl is in a p4p situation and youve paid and are being respectful, dont fucking make excuses for her shit attitude or lack of ability,

Perhaps chemistry is overstating things a bit. What if I look like some family member, or my voice reminds her of her least favorite ex-boyfriend? I mean, if something about me creeps the provider out, putting on the GFE act is going to be a bit more difficult. That's all that I'm saying, and in that case, I would be the only one who got shit service. But in such case, she might be fine with other guys.

In contrast, when several guys report the same issues, then it's clear that she's not cut out for the job.

So I'm saying Jun is not cut out for the job. How is that making excuses?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Perhaps chemistry is overstating things a bit. What if I look like some family member, or my voice reminds her of her least favorite ex-boyfriend? I mean, if something about me creeps the provider out, putting on the GFE act is going to be a bit more difficult. That's all that I'm saying, and in that case, I would be the only one who got shit service. But in such case, she might be fine with other guys.

In contrast, when several guys report the same issues, then it's clear that she's not cut out for the job.

So I'm saying Jun is not cut out for the job. How is that making excuses?

If that’s the case, she should’ve been professional and stop with the date. There is no point in continuing while being in discomfort or if something bothers her so much. If there is something useful I learned while being with an agency back in Germany, then being honest and letting the client know this isn’t working out with us.
I’d be out of business real quick if I would start giving bad service to clients just because they might remind me about someone.

According to Dave' tweets yesterday, he already noticed and took actions.

It is a difficult one. Giving warnings on TAG is useful so others don’t waste their money. Complaining directly to the agency might lead the girl to losing her job.

One reason for her lack of interest might be a recent bad experience with one or more customers. I have spoken to guys who boast about being abusive to sex workers. So a bit of leeway is sometimes in order. But then again nobody likes being ripped-off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.