Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Juso Chinese FS Massage: Great time with Ai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Juso Chinese FS Massage: Great time with Ai

Service Name:
Juso Chinese FS Massage

Provider Name:
Ai

Website/Contact Info:
Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/SWsDX9PhrEqAFMAN9

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥20,000 for 2 hours.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
It's almost the end of May and I decided to visit the Chinese massage FS place in Juso again. I've been going there 3 times a week for the past month and enjoyed fucking Mei and having my way with her. When I got there, I told Triad Papa that I wanted to play with Mei again. He apologized and told me that Mei, has gone back to China 3 days ago. He saw that I was sad upon hearing the news and said not to be sad since there was a new girl that arrived yesterday and that her name was Ai. Papa said that Ai is also as cute and as nice as Mei. I took his word for it and paid him the ¥20,000 for 2 hours. I get inside and I was greeted by Ai. She tells me that she just turned 19 last May 14. Ai had a bob cut and stands at 153cm or 5 feet flat. She has pale smooth beautiful skin just like Mei but she isn't slender but had a more meaty body with F-cup tits and nice big ass. She has pink nips and pink everything as well. She can speak some English. I found out from her that she's a 2nd year Economics major student at Uni. Her hometown is Qiqihar. After showering and chit chat we proceeded to go to the room and get into action. We start with some DFK as my hands were roaming at the same time. One hand settled to fondle her tits while my other hand settled on her pussy. She made the sweetest sounds and turned me on even more. I alternated between sucking her tits and DFKing her. She told me that I could suck her tits as hard as I liked and I happily obliged. I was already rock hard from the start and wrapped up. Started with mish, with lots of DFKing and tit sucking. I was pounding her hard and her sweet moans were just music to my ears and just motivated me to give her the best fucking I can give. I licked her ears as I asked her what she would want me to do to her. She told me that she wants to be fucked doggy and we switched to the position. I started out with slow long strokes to warm-up. I was just pounding her at a relaxed pace as she kept on saying that it feels good. Gradually, I steadily increased my pace as I was pounding her, she said she was gonna cum a few seconds later I feel her tighten around me. We transitioned to prone bone as I continued fucking her while both my hands where kneading her titties. I tell her to tilt her head as DFKed her from the side. I could feel myself getting close as well as and I blasted while DFKing her in the prone bone with a tit grab. (My finishing move) I roll off of her and she proceeds to remove the condom and give me a cleaning BJ. We rest for a bit and have small talk. After about 10 minutes, she starts stroking me and gets me hard again. I'm still tired from earlier, she caps me and proceeds to ride on top. This girl is insatiable, and she proceeds to grind and ride me for at least 30 mins. I was seriously amazed at her riding skills. Her riding skills and stamina on top reminded me of Rikako Katayama. The two of them standout in this attribute. After getting a breather, I decided that I'm gonna be the one doing the work again and switched to mish again. Lots of DFK, titty sucking. As both my hands and mouth were busy while I kept pounding. A few minutes later I feel the build up coming and I blast again inside her but I continue pumping until I pull out. When I pulled out, I was surprised that the condom broke and my cum flowed out from her pussy. She told me not to worry about it and that she was on the pill. We cuddle and take time to recover before washing and cleaning up. After getting dressed, I thank her again for the wonderful time and tell her that I will be seeing her as much as I can the whole time she's in Osaka.

Attachments:
818B0232-7512-4149-A0CF-6933134EC71A.png
CC5ABBAF-A0CC-48CC-9FA9-B8D578E439C4.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ai is easily top-3 all-time of all the girls I fucked. I saw her many times since and in the other times I’ve seen here I was able to take some pics that I attached here. (No face pics) I will continue seeing and enjoying her while she’s like just like I did with Mei. She has insane sex drive and stamina. Like I said she’s got insane riding skills and stamina just like Rikako.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/19/2023

I might be going to Osaka very soon and this is really tempting to be honest. Do you know at what time or what day she might be available? I heard Juso can be very coin flip on the choice.

Reactions: Airnest
Thanks for the wonderful review from Osaka! Tempted to go there once I moved

I might be going to Osaka very soon and this is really tempting to be honest. Do you know at what time or what day she might be available? I heard Juso can be very coin flip on the choice.
She already went back to China 2 weeks ago. Don’t know when she will be visiting again. Between Ai and Mei I spent over ¥500,000 over 2 months just seeing and repeating with them. Just put your trust in Triad Papa, the ones who are staying short term might be the younger and hotter ones. Cheers.

Great review, just a quick question does the papa san speak english at all?
No. Just Chinese and Japanese. Don’t worry though, he accepts everyone and doesn’t discriminate. Many have come here without speaking any Japanese or Chinese, my friend a black guy, who introduced me to this shop only spoke English and Triad Papa always hooked him up. Cheers!

Thanks for the reply! Do you know around what time I can be sure to find Triad PaPa?

Hey! I went by the massage salon in Josu. Just to make sure I got the right shop, was that the shop with a direct stairs right into it (white sign) with a oji san directly down the stairs or the others close to it?
To be honest when I visited, they wasn't really a choice of the girl and the only one available a women close to 40ish, which is really hard for me.

Reactions: Maxblack
Hey! I went by the massage salon in Josu. Just to make sure I got the right shop, was that the shop with a direct stairs right into it (white sign) with a oji san directly down the stairs or the others close to it?
To be honest when I visited, they wasn't really a choice of the girl and the only one available a women close to 40ish, which is really hard for me.
Did the guy have a man bun with the sides and back of is head shaved? Has smooth white skin? Looks to be around 60 but looks young? If yes, that’s Triad Papa. Yes it should be the first shop with the white sign. Regarding the girls, the oldest I’ve gotten was maybe mid 20’s to late 20’s. The only others I’ve gotten are Mei and Ai which I just repeated with numerous times, but as Traid Papa said they are only here for a month. Anyway curious to hear about your experience. Cheers!

Thanks for the review! Can't wait to check it out when I visit in a few months. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up?

Reactions: yukizako1212
Went there again , but AI wasn't there today , the Oji san gave me a 3p course for 15000 yen instead , the 2 women were mid thirty and mid forty, lack of luck , not exceptional , worth the money still , will try again another time , if it was possible to know when the young girls are there , would be great , may be i came to the shop too early .
Still the best FS you can get in Osaka city so far . Any other known spot black folks friendly?

Went there again , but AI wasn't there today , the Oji san gave me a 3p course for 15000 yen instead , the 2 women were mid thirty and mid forty, lack of luck , not exceptional , worth the money still , will try again another time , if it was possible to know when the young girls are there , would be great , may be i came to the shop too early .
Still the best FS you can get in Osaka city so far . Any other known spot black folks friendly?
Thanks for the feedback and telling us about your experience. As you may have already known, my friend who introduced me to the Juso shop was a black guy. I went to Imazato Shinchi with him before he discovered Juso and the girl gave him horrible service. In his last night in Japan, we went to Tobita Shinchi and he was getting called by many girls. He unfortunately had spent all his money that time and just had enough to go to the airport the following day. I would try looking at both Matsushima and Tobita, but I wouldn’t recommend it coz of the shitty service. I usually go there between 5pm-9pm. The young girls usually just stay for a month or less than a month, so just try going as much as you can. Halloboy and other Asian massage parlors are known to offer FS as well. Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback and telling us about your experience. As you may have already known, my friend who introduced me to the Juso shop was a black guy. I went to Imazato Shinchi with him before he discovered Juso and the girl gave him horrible service. In his last night in Japan, we went to Tobita Shinchi and he was getting called by many girls. He unfortunately had spent all his money that time and just had enough to go to the airport the following day. I would try looking at both Matsushima and Tobita, but I wouldn’t recommend it coz of the shitty service. I usually go there between 5pm-9pm. The young girls usually just stay for a month or less than a month, so just try going as much as you can. Halloboy and other Asian massage parlors are known to offer FS as well. Cheers!

As a fellow black man matsushima shinchi is a green light, halloboy, ssh melon massage, and getting to know some masseuse offline goes a long way. Also look towards the streets behind the main streets in tobita. Alot of hidden gems, but also timing.

As a fellow black man matsushima shinchi is a green light, halloboy, ssh melon massage, and getting to know some masseuse offline goes a long way. Also look towards the streets behind the main streets in tobita. Alot of hidden gems, but also timing.
Just want to confirm my suspicion but the girls in Halloboy are the same ones in Shh melon massage? I just stumbled on their webpage and haven’t gone there yet. Will visit once I return to Japan. TIA.

Just want to confirm my suspicion but the girls in Halloboy are the same ones in Shh melon massage? I just stumbled on their webpage and haven’t gone there yet. Will visit once I return to Japan. TIA.
Yes, Some of the girls are the same, with some working at the other shop. So far, haven't had a bad experience at the new shop.

Reactions: Alice
I don’t block anyone from PMing me and I get random messages from other members. Try posting your question and I’ll answer it.

Reactions: Cinnabums
@Airnest Thank you so much for sharing. One more question, have you been to Juso recently and are there any girls worth going now? I saw from the other post that An is already gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.