Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Juso FS Chinese Massage (Best fuck of my life with An)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Juso FS Chinese Massage (Best fuck of my life with An)

Service Name:
Juso FS Chinese Massage

Provider Name:
An

Website/Contact Info:
Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/SWsDX9PhrEqAFMAN9

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours, ¥30,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
I didn't have anything to do one weekend and was in need of release so I hop on the train and go to Juso. That alley was busy and mama-sans were calling me. I ignored them and just went straight to Triad Papa's shop. I was able to spot him first this time, he usually spots me first. After the usual pleasantries, he tells me there's a new girl named An. An is 20 years old and a 2nd year University student from Taiyuan city. I was feeling backed up as I had a week of cum saved up. I tell papa, 3 hours, as I gave her ¥30,000. I gave me a mischievous smile with 2 thumbs up. Once inside I come face to face with Mei. Like Mei and Ai, An has milky white smooth skin and her body is just super soft. She was a little shy and not as playful. She could speak some Japanese so communication was better. But that was gonna change in just a few minutes. She has a beautiful face and nice smile with braces. We quickly showered and after getting back into the room, I worked my usual routine of showering the girl with praises. Telling her how cute she was and how she's definitely my type and it was really well-deserved. An quickly blushed and turned red as a beet. I softly kissed her body while both my hands roamed around grabbing whatever it could, an asscheek there a tit here. I was just amazed at how soft and smooth her whole body is and my cock was already rock hard the whole time. I was DFKing her and she was responding in kind. I licked her tits, neck, ears and everything. Yoshimura Taku, would have been proud if he would have seen my impression of him. All the while she was moaning and making lewd sounds of approval. I quickly covered up and plunged it in her. She was already dripping wet at this point. Even the insides of her pussy was so fuckin soft. I started slowly teasing her and I quickly realized that this girl is super sensitive and later find out was multiorgasmic. I started out slowly while looking at her beautiful face savoring the sensation of my push and pull movements inside her. I developed a slow and steady rhythm. After a few minutes I decided to increase the pace to a moderate speed as the familiar smacking sound filled the air. She hugged me tight and told me she was about to cum. I tell her it's OK and she went limp and felt the spasming of her pussy. After she came, I was still rock hard and was a long way from cumming. I picked up the pace and suddenly started fucking her at rapid pace that even I myself was not aware I am capable of. She hugged me tight, all the while I DFKed her. She locked her legs over mine. And she once again orgasmed, I still kept fucking her and pounded her without let-up. Her head swayed from side to side as her eyes rolled back unleashing guttural moans that showed that she was in ecstasy. It motivated me even more and kept fucking her as she orgasmed continuously. I was determined to make this the best fuck for the both of us. I kept pounding her nonstop and she just took in all the pounding I was giving her. At almost, the one hour mark I finally unleashed a week's load and rolled off of her. I gave her an energy drink and told her we were gonna have much more fun. Gave her some water, donuts and chocolates while we had small talk with the help of Google Translate when it came to difficult topics. After about a 15 minute break. I started a slow DFK and told her to suck my cock after a while. She obliged and in a few minutes I was rock hard again. I gloved up once more as wanted to be inside her again. This girl was pushing all the buttons for me. She's got the X-factor! She's not the most beautiful girl I've fucked. I would probably rate her face as an 8/10. She was cute but she wasn't stunningly beautiful. Her body wasn't the best I've had, I'd give it a 9/10. Her thighs were a little thicc for her and she mentioned she wants to lose some fat in that area. She's got the fairest and smoothest skin and softest body I've been with. She's about 154cm, 92cm G-cup tits 56 cm waist and 84cm hips. (That's the measurement she told me) This time I entered from the back doggy, I must be doing something right as I was just starting slowly to get a rhythm and that tightening feeling again enveloped me. I was barely pounding her but some switch must have already been turned on and she's so sensitive already. We transitioned to prone bone and I started thrusting rapidly again while I licking her back, neck, DFKing for a bit and settled on licking her ears. That threw her over the edge once more. I rolled her over and we were back in mish, and I sucked hard on her beautiful pink nipples while thrusting and enjoying the tight sensation around me. I continued pumping and she reciprocated by matching my thrusts. She was already in a daze and it just kept me rock hard. Around the 2 hour mark, I was close to cumming again and after 10 minutes I blasted again. Both of us were both catching our breaths. I asked her how many times she has cum and she replied that she had lost count. We just laid down as I let her recover. After another 10 minute break, I was again rock hard. I wrapped it up and mounted her again. Her eyes became bigger as she felt me enter her. I was alternating between DFKing her, sucking on her tits, licking her neck and ears. My mouth and both of my hands were busy while is was fucking her in a slow and sensual pace but at the same time primal and animalistic. I'm really making Yoshimura Taku proud with my performance. I gradually started picking up speed again as I looked at her contorted face filled with ecstasy. Both her arms were wrapped around my back while her hands gently stroked my back while I was again dong long and fast strokes as plunged in and out of her. She was again in a daze and screaming her lungs out. She really was bringing out the best in me and I really wanted this to be the best fuck of her life and make it as memorable for her as it was for me. She was cumming nonstop at this point and I whispered into her ear that I was about to cum. She replied by shouting cum a lot and let it out inside. I finally came and thanked her for a wonderful time together. There was about 20 minutes left, I let her recover and rest while I told her that I was gonna take a shower. I came back after that and started to get dressed. She finally got up and took a quick shower by herself. I thanked her once again for the wonderful time and told her that I will keep visiting her while she's in Osaka. One goodbye kiss and I left the shop. Triad Papa was waiting outside and gave me canned coffee like usual and told him that I would be back again soon.

D868C630-9307-4BC1-A455-EE15705E50AB.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
An may have probably been the best fuck of my life. She took a pounding and wanted more. There was just something about her that just ticked all the boxes. As I previously mentioned she has the X-factor. I define the X-factor as something that can’t be described by words. It may be a factor or combination of different factors that drive your lust and stamina to insatiable levels. An clearly did that for me. All the credit goes to her. There’s just something with her that made surpass things about myself that I didn’t know was possible. The picture I posted shows just how white her skin is and she might just be the softest person I’ve been with. Gonna see her again tomorrow to se whether or not it was a fluke. Either way, I’m sure to have a great time again tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 8/11/2023

Nice review, did you ask if papa-san was like away around 5-6 July? It's still haunting me til this day

Reactions: Airnest
Nice review, did you ask if papa-san was like away around 5-6 July? It's still haunting me til this day
He said he had the flu when I asked him. He told me many foreign customers have been coming for the past 3 months. 😉

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
He said he had the flu when I asked him. He told me many foreign customers have been coming for the past 3 months. 😉
Damn, guess I was just unlucky. Better luck next time then. Does these type of establishment operate for long time or just come and go? Better luck next year.

Very nice, thanks for the report!
Again, gotta ask, what times / days of week do you go to get such a wildly different experience?
I need to travel a bit to get to Juso, so I'd like to make next time count

Damn, guess I was just unlucky. Better luck next time then. Does these type of establishment operate for long time or just come and go? Better luck next year.
I actually haven’t asked him about it. As long as no one reports it to the police it should be there as long as possible.

Very nice, thanks for the report!
Again, gotta ask, what times / days of week do you go to get such a wildly different experience?
I need to travel a bit to get to Juso, so I'd like to make next time count
I usually go there between 5-9 pm. Days are kind of random. In my experience these students just work there for a few weeks to a month to make some money. So with An, Mei and Ai, I just repeated as much as I can because I don’t know when they’ll be gone. I know that they were also popular with Japanese customers. I’ve also had Mimi before and some other older providers on rare occasions.

Hey just arrived in Osaka and just curious if she’s still there? Also any recommendations for a first timer in osaka

Hey just arrived in Osaka and just curious if she’s still there? Also any recommendations for a first timer in osaka
She’s already gone. But please feel to drop by and look for Triad Papa, he will hook you up. I’m in the US now and will be back in September so I don’t know who’s working now. Anyway if you don’t speak Japanese I recommend Juso, Club Amour, Tobita and Matsushima Shinchi. If you can speak Japanese, many other shops will be available such as Tsumaten and many more. Just click the tab with Osaka Area and it will filter all Osaka Area reports. Feel free to choose from there. Cheers.

She’s already gone. But please feel to drop by and look for Triad Papa, he will hook you up. I’m in the US now and will be back in September so I don’t know who’s working now. Anyway if you don’t speak Japanese I recommend Juso, Club Amour, Tobita and Matsushima Shinchi. If you can speak Japanese, many other shops will be available such as Tsumaten and many more. Just click the tab with Osaka Area and it will filter all Osaka Area reports. Feel free to choose from there. Cheers.
Thanks really enjoyed all your reviews! I do speak Chinese so hopefully it will all work out, may I know triad papa’s shop’s working hours, and also if there are Japanese girls there? Cause from the reviews it seems like mainly Chinese girls

Reactions: Alice
Thanks really enjoyed all your reviews! I do speak Chinese so hopefully it will all work out, may I know triad papa’s shop’s working hours, and also if there are Japanese girls there? Cause from the reviews it seems like mainly Chinese girls
You speak Chinese, that’s even better! Triad Papa will hook you up. All the girls are Chinese though AFAIK. You might also want to look in into Chinese Este, it’s massage with FS. Some posters have mentioned it. Just look at this site for guidance. https://kansai.es-johokan.com/sp/area-list.php?area=6160

Hey sorry to bother again, but does anyone know what’s the approximate working hours for juso, matsushima, and tobita? Been a battle to get out during normal hours, probably just gonna sneak out…

Tobita and Matsuhima is 12pm-12am. Juso is 12pm-3am. Stop replying and asking questions in this thread. You will get it locked. Send a PM if you’ve got questions.

Thank you for the insightful review! It's piqued my interest, and I'm now contemplating a spur-of-the-moment trip to Osaka to savor the nightlife.

I noticed you shared a Google Maps link for locating Triad Papa shop. While that's helpful, I'm wondering if there are any standout features that would make it easier for me to identify him? A picture would be incredibly helpful, if you have one to share! (most likely none lmao)

Last edited:
Tobita and Matsuhima is 12pm-12am. Juso is 12pm-3am. Stop replying and asking questions in this thread. You will get it locked. Send a PM if you’ve got questions.
I've got some questions but not sure how to pm you (says I can't). Pretty sure I found the shop, just got unlucky with the timing since he wasn't there. PM if you get the chance @Airnest thanks

I've got some questions but not sure how to pm you (says I can't). Pretty sure I found the shop, just got unlucky with the timing since he wasn't there. PM if you get the chance @Airnest thanks
There's no reason to PM people about public information... ask your questions here, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.