Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Juso - Not the place I wanted but still got service

Service Name:
Juso

Provider Name:
Unknown

Website/Contact Info:
https://goo.gl/maps/SWsDX9PhrEqAFMAN9 (not the exact shop)

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min - 15,000 yens

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Okay, on my last day in Osaka i wanted to try the Juso FS that @Airnest has review a lot, I remember someone who enter in another shop and gave him bad feelings (probably he enter the same i did) so i just bring with my the needed for the session.

Arriving at Juso I entered to the alley from the opposite side which Airnest mentioned in a commentary, this was my 1st mistake.

I tried to locate Triad papa but no success so i was like, okay maybe are sister shops so I got "invited" by a girl with light brown hair, everything ok till we reach the elevator (basically aside the entrance) and she started to talk like she were drunk or high while she was touching my body. This is the moment i sensed was the 2nd mistake and i just was thinking "Where the fuck i entered..."

At the 2nd Floor i saw a granny eating, and the girl show me the prices, If i were in the correct place i would have choose more but i went for 60min - 15,000 yens just to run away faster after the deal.

I entered to the room, dark red glowing room with smoke smell... the girl giggles a lot but with the weird feeling for how she spoke Japanese it never get me at easy.

1st Round:
We took a shower, i got laid and the service was about to start with a BBBJ but i rejected it and ask for a Condom, which she said "Yassashi ne" then she CBJ.

This is the point that i noticed that i got hyper-sensitive after too much without having sex, or no idea why i can't endure the 1st round as i used to do (i'm not a machine but at least i could endure enough for a 1st round), i wonder if it's hyper-sensitive or just my fear coming from the place i entered but considering what happend in Matsushima i could say the 1st is the case...

2nd Round:
Anyways she offered me a massage which i accepted while i took a breath for the 2nd round, she asked me where i come from i told her America (lie) and told her what i do there (i lied again), then she told me she is Half and some stuff i didn't understand. After a few minutes i was ok for the 2nd, she was surprised the fast i got up again, which i just smile saying in my mind (make it quick i want to get out of this place) and then started the 2nd Round.

Starting with another CBJ i can say she know what she was doing, a very sloppy and fast BJ no teeth and really nice one, I could say i would like to have it raw but nope, i prefer to play safe this time.

A couple mins after, she started with CG which was really good, i pounded her too while she was moaning saying "Okii" which i wonder if was real or not coz im average in my country, any case also might be just an ego-booster (i know what i have in the pants better than anyone), some mouning were fake but i'm ok with it. Then i asked for change to doggy which was ok, but this time the problem was that i'm too freaking tall, i couldn't find a good comfy spot to do it well, but well i did what i could. After doggy i tried to do some Prone bone but i was getting tired so asked for CG again, but this time she was really agressive CG and did it hard which i was really happy coz i like when the girl take the initiative. I pounded her trying to sync the rythm and then pop.

Personally i would like a 3rd round BUT in my mind i was still trying to run away that place, she asked me if i wanted to drink something and she brought me a can of Tea (which tasted really bad, and i have drink a lot of differents teas here) I took a shower with her, i barely used the towel and dress up quickly as i could, she hugged me and say bye bye come again, i entered to the elevator and went out.

I didn't check how much time i had left but by my estimation probably i had 10-15 minutes left coz i didn't heard any ring or something. Also no idea if they were to ask me to pay more if i exceded the time.

Overall the service was really good, the girl seems like didn't have any NG, if she laid for a prone bone at least for me it means she was up to for any pose.

The girl was not a 10, i would say she had around 28-35 years old, saggy tits. i would say 3.5/10 for her but the service was 8/10.

I took the Picture at the elevator, the service was provided at the 2nd floor.

Attachments:
IMG_20230804_183113.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Well, if i could find the place where Triad papa work, maybe i would have changed the opinion, but since it was the next shop i would not repeat even if the service was good.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/20/2023

So if I'm reading your review right, if your partner had been better looking it would have been someplace you'd go back to?

So if I'm reading your review right, if your partner had been better looking it would have been someplace you'd go back to?
Not really, it would have been even more suspicious hahaha.

Jokes aside, was something i didn't expect since I was aiming for the shop that Airnest visits, you know entering a place, meet the tencho and pay for the service, not being directly "invited" by the girl that gives you the service.

Also the impressions about the girl it's subjective, maybe was not my like, but could be others like.

EDIT: changed a few words to avoid confusion or misunderstood.

Last edited:
Not really, it would have been even more suspicious hahaha.

Jokes aside, was something i didn't expect since I was aiming for the shop that Airnest visits, you know entering a place, meet the tencho and pay for the service, not being directly "invited" by the girl that gives you the service.

Also the impressions about the girl it's subjective, maybe was not my like, but could be others like.

EDIT: changed a few words to avoid confusion or misunderstood.
Ive also tried to go to triadpapa but couldn't find this infamous person. Can you DM me and Let me know which one you went to so I can avoid going to that wrong place as well lol.