Just a simple minded foreign monger

shaddowiffer

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am almost certain this has been asked and explained before, but I just can't seem to come up with the right keyword to find it with the search. Can someone please explain how cityhaven works. My trip is slowly approaching and I've been narrowing down the girls I'd really like to see, but in some reviews it sounds like contacting her directly rather than through the shop is better as a foreigner. However cityhaven doesn't even load because of my Burgerland ip I think. Is there a known fix to this that I'm oblivious too, would a VPN work, or am I simply SOL on that front?

Cityheaven works fine with a VPN from America, the free VPN from ProtoVpn has JP servers and it works like a charm.
Gotcha, I mostly browse on my phone during breaks at work but have express on my PC at home. I'll try with that and see.

It depends on the VPN. I have a free subscription to Privado from my Usenet provider, and the JP server works for Happy Hotel, but not City Heaven. At least as of a few months ago Proto VPN, even on the free tier, worked, though.

My trip is slowly approaching and I've been narrowing down the girls I'd really like to see, but in some reviews it sounds like contacting her directly rather than through the shop is better as a foreigner.
Shops want to verify you're calling from a Japanese phone number or in person. It also helps them gauge your language level. If you can contact providers directly, they care more about having their own appointment slot filled. They also know their own schedule further ahead of time to reserve a time while the shop might only take appointments a week prior or less. City Heaven still helps cause as others have said, you can search the provider's name and the store to see if a twitter account for the provider is available (twitter becoming worse and worse to use not withstanding). There's also Hime-chat for potential direct connect.

Reactions: Alice
Shops want to verify you're calling from a Japanese phone number or in person. It also helps them gauge your language level. If you can contact providers directly, they care more about having their own appointment slot filled. They also know their own schedule further ahead of time to reserve a time while the shop might only take appointments a week prior or less. City Heaven still helps cause as others have said, you can search the provider's name and the store to see if a twitter account for the provider is available (twitter becoming worse and worse to use not withstanding). There's also Hime-chat for potential direct connect.
Yeah, I have found using my VPN to work. Forgot Japanese web design seemed to not advance past 2001 so am now lost trying to navigate my way through it all lol. So currently trying to find out where to find the girls twitter or line, not aware of hime-chat though

Yeah, I have found using my VPN to work. Forgot Japanese web design seemed to not advance past 2001 so am now lost trying to navigate my way through it all lol. So currently trying to find out where to find the girls twitter or line, not aware of hime-chat though
Some will put their Twitter/Line on their profile or in their diaries, some won’t. For health, okini talk is the way to go. For soap, search for them on Twitter

Some will put their Twitter/Line on their profile or in their diaries, some won’t. For health, okini talk is the way to go. For soap, search for them on Twitter
These websites, hime-chat and okini talk are both news to me. Do you have a link to them or something because I get anything but social network stuff when I Google them