Just arrived

EnglishVisitor

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Just arrived in Japan after far too many years but really great o be here.

Have really appreciated the forum, especially all those who explained the sugaring process.

Hope you all have a great weekend

Reactions: SatoKM and Frenchy
Hi all

Just arrived in Japan after far too many years but really great o be here.

Have really appreciated the forum, especially all those who explained the sugaring process.

Hope you all have a great weekend

giving away your nationality in your TAG name
That’s gutsy
Welcome!

Reactions: Tabanico
Where's the Italian and German?

But welcome, hope you get to enjoy the nice adult scene Japan has to offer, but do behave (sorry if seeing as rude as too many causing issues for the rest of us).

Where's the Italian and German?

But welcome, hope you get to enjoy the nice adult scene Japan has to offer, but do behave (sorry if seeing as rude as too many causing issues for the rest of us).
Unfortunately we don’t learn any other languages in the UK - we struggle enough with English

I’ll behave - I’m only looking into the sugar scene to find people to go out with.

Unfortunately we don’t learn any other languages in the UK - we struggle enough with English

I’ll behave - I’m only looking into the sugar scene to find people to go out with.

i beg to differ. The Queen and Mick Jagger speak good French . And Boris speaks good… whatever language he usually speaks, not sure what it is

Wow. I’ve never seen an Englishman and a Frenchman get along so well. This budding bromance is beautiful

Reactions: MikeH
Funny, I was going to come here and rip on limeys and frogs, both cultural abominations, by the way, and then just this past week I was told that I will likely be asked to take on an assignment which would require me to spend considerable time in both London and Paris, probably sometime in early 2023. Even assuming that COVID is on the decline by that time, I'm vacillating between NO and FUCK NO. But then there's that unfortunate character flaw of mine where I'll do basically anything if the price is right. Any recommendations? I'm thinking my MAGA 2024 cap and NRA PATRIOT LIFE MEMBER lapel pin will be just the thing to drop panties while in Paris.

Funny, I was going to come here and rip on limeys and frogs, both cultural abominations, by the way, and then just this past week I was told that I will likely be asked to take on an assignment which would require me to spend considerable time in both London and Paris, probably sometime in early 2023. Even assuming that COVID is on the decline by that time, I'm vacillating between NO and FUCK NO. But then there's that unfortunate character flaw of mine where I'll do basically anything if the price is right. Any recommendations? I'm thinking my MAGA 2024 cap and NRA PATRIOT LIFE MEMBER lapel pin will be just the thing to drop panties while in Paris.

I’m sure either place offers pity- sex so you’re good, brah!

DO IT! (And then write your travel journal here… will be a fun read)

I’m sure either place offers pity- sex so you’re good, brah!

There is no such thing as pity sex, that is just not the way girls work.

If there was I would be the first to know.

Haha! SAME ☺️
I was how the Americans say “yanking his chain” (sounds like a sexual maneuver)

I was given pity sex by a lesbian once, back around 2001 while wrapping up at the university. She mistook my misanthropy for loneliness. It actually wasn't that bad. Needless to say, she remained a lesbian after the encounter.

Thinking of this actually led me to run a Google search on her (haven't spoken to or even thought of her in 20 years). Wow. She's now the senior vice president of a major wealth management firm. The kind of gig that can pull in almost seven-figures if you're good at it. And, she's apparently involved in all sorts of charity organizations helping challenged youths, homeless, etc....so it appears she's still a humanitarian.