Guest viewing is limited

Just Gotta Love Them J Girls

black guy here

what do j girls think of black guys...once they go black, do they ever go back?

You want the truth? Most think you are African. Which wouldn't be a problem except that a minority of Africans are literally pimps and sleezy club owners. Or, if you meet a girl in a club, they think you are a playboy. There are a lot black people in Japan already. Some Japanese girls are easy, just like countries, but quality is hard to find. To your other question, I don't know. I haven't seen any "go back".

Reactions: jgirlcreeper
From what I've seen, the majority who like black guys only like black guys. They are Beyoncé wanna-be's and looking for jayz.

I went through a period where I dated only black guys, but now I only find white guys attractive.
I don't think it's common, but yes, they can go back.

I went through a period where I dated only black guys, but now I only find white guys attractive.

I hope it wasn't due to a bad experience.

From what I've seen, the majority who like black guys only like black guys. They are Beyoncé wanna-be's and looking for jayz.

I know! And I hate it! It's so annoying.
Thankfully, not all are like that.

My exgf was chinese. Plenty of chinese, Korean, Thai, etc. in Japan. She never dated black guys before me, just other chinese and white guys. She didn't like Japanese men though. I think it was just a matter of dating who made who happy.

With so many Japanese these days trying to look White or wish they were, it's very common. It's the fad/trend in Japan. Even on online dating sites, many Japanese girls are listing themselves as White. A bit strange, but fine by me.

With so many Japanese these days trying to look White or wish they were, it's very common. It's the fad/trend in Japan. Even on online dating sites, many Japanese girls are listing themselves as White. A bit strange, but fine by me.

I can't help but notice that the more popular clothing style nowadays seem borrowed from America and sometimes Europe. Listing themselves as white? That's kinda funny. I'll look that up later.

27755881.jpg

Asian girls dislike black guys in general (check this for the USA, as an example), not only in Japan.

This said, as @Username1 wrote, a few who go through a "black guys" period. That generally doesn't last long, so better not hope for the whole "let's date, marry, get children, and enjoy" type of thing, unless the girl is over 35, in which case desperation would help.

Asian girls dislike black guys in general (check this for the USA, as an example), not only in Japan.

This said, as @Username1 wrote, a few who go through a "black guys" period. That generally doesn't last long, so better not hope for the whole "let's date, marry, get children, and enjoy" type of thing, unless the girl is over 35, in which case desperation would help.
That's VERY not true, from what I've seen. Know several Black guys, from work or acquaintances, married to Asian women. Japanese, Korean, Filipina...

If you ever been on the American military bases in Asia, you will see many Asian and Black couples, to include children at the schools. In fact, in proportional equal or comparable numbers to Asian and White.

It might have more to do with your own personal bias or circles of people you are hanging out with. For instance, if you don't like Blacks, then you might associate with Asians that don't like them or only like White guys.

I've also seen the peculiar cultural trait among various Japanese, to say what they think you want to hear. So if you or they think your type has an obvious racial bias, and they are trying to befriend you, they may ACT like they share the same prejudices.

So when they are with White guys, they might say they hate Black and Asian guys. When with Black guys, they can say they hate Asian and White guys. And when with Japanese guys, say they hate foreigners.

I've heard Japanese do this way too many times over the years. And that woman you thought only liked White guys, could have sexed several Blacks guys before and will do more after you. Works in the reverse on the Black guys too, where his girl could have or will do White guys.

Online dating is different from meeting a person in real life and actual pickup. Online is subject more to perceived social hierarchies, VISAs, and gold-digging by women.

In that context, a greater number of women can be SHOPPING for a type of guy, and often a White sugardaddy.

So be careful, and keep some objectivity and awareness.

Last edited:
I am sure a certain percent of Japanese ladies would like to try a BBC at least once before they get married to a Japanese. So I think there is plenty of scope for black guys to get some of the action with those ladeez.

MossBoss

So if you or they think your type has an obvious racial bias, and they are trying to befriend you, they may ACT like they share the same prejudices.
I was not really thinking about this, but I'll keep this thing in mind for later talks with Japanese people. That's quite interesting.

It might have more to do with your own personal bias or circles of people you are hanging out with. For instance, if you don't like Blacks, then you might associate with Asians that don't like them or only like White guys.

Selection bias may indeed be in effect here. I witnessed so many girls go from Beyonce wannabe to regular OL (as in, OL targeting Japanese guys in large companies etc...) when they needed to get married because of family pressure that I probably over-generalized.

Black and Asian guys are not the norm and so it's natural that a majority who date them either has a strong preference for them or not. Ask any random j girl if they would have a black bf and only a small percentage would say yes.

I'm less sure about this, Black and Asian guys should be as much "the norm" as Black and Asian girls, and yet, results differ.

I guess I'm going a bit off-topic though.

Not sure if your wording 'dislike' is accurate. I don't think they dislike black guys but just don't have a preference for them. I'm the same. I would rather date a Japanese girl before Chinese or Vietnamese, an Italian or Spanish before a white girl and my last preference is a black women. Not a racist thing just a preference - Beyoncé or Alicia Keys would be a different story tho.

I was not really thinking about this, but I'll keep this thing in mind for later talks with Japanese people. That's quite interesting.

Selection bias may indeed be in effect here. I witnessed so many girls go from Beyonce wannabe to regular OL (as in, OL targeting Japanese guys in large companies etc...) when they needed to get married because of family pressure that I probably over-generalized.
I do however, think White has the advantage, but just NOT to the extent with Asians as often said. The advantage is more in IMAGE and the perception from media and advertising. Where many Asians are aspiring to live a luxurious life like that of the rich, famous, beautiful, and White.

Both Black and Whites are foreigners to Japanese and other Asians, in the context of coming to their countries. Often the bias is against foreigners or ultra-nationalistic, even against other Asians. Many Japanese don't like Chinese or Koreans (and the reverse), more than they dislike Whites or the Blacks.

But, when it comes to a person to personal dynamic, I've seen women act very differently. An Asian woman that never dated a Black or White, may be swept up in meeting a very charismatic man. Where she never thought she would date such, she ends up married. At the end of the day, we are all human, and a lot depends on the individual and their circumstances.

Reactions: jacqueh
I am sure a certain percent of Japanese ladies would like to try a BBC at least once before they get married to a Japanese. So I think there is plenty of scope for black guys to get some of the action with those ladeez.

MossBoss

haha well im 10.5 inches on a good day, so i hope i dont ruin it for them :D

I am waiting for someone to accuse black guys of stretching Japanese pussies so they aren't as tight as they were in the 'old days'. :eek:
He is going to find out just how silly and sexually immature Japanese can be. I have an almost 8 inch penis, and lots of Japanese women act like Godzilla cock hit the beach. Might need to make a movie of how their faces light up. 10 and half inches is likely to make some faint.

About a week ago, had a SNL, with an unusually tall Japanese woman. She was 178cm and taller than me.

In the hotel, this silly Japanese chick and upon seeing a proper sized male penis, started to freak out like she was going to die. For 30 minutes BEFORE sex and BEFORE getting the penis in, she tried to convince me that her vagina was too small.

This is how brainwashed many Japanese women are, that they are afraid of a penis bigger than a finger. This is done by the Japanese media, manga, etc... I guess controlled by the members of the small cock coalition of Japan.

And by the way, the vagina is a flexible, like muscle. A vagina not able to handle a big cock, is like saying it's impossible to do a high kick or a split. A woman, if she puts her mind to it and practice, can open up and take an entire fist in her vagina. BUT, have such muscle control with her vagina, she can crush grapes and make grape juice.

This tall Japanese woman had a big sloppy wet vagina, and had no problems handling it, when we actually had sex. She was just putting this ridiculous FAKE act that they do in Japan. It's to convince guys she is like or almost a virgin.

Last edited:
Reactions: KumaDog
As long as it's not much thicker than a babys head.....it'll probably slide right up in there.....

Reactions: TAG Manager