Guest viewing is limited

K-Deli: Sexy Coco from Knock, popping my cherry.

Just for sad pussies I've heard, by some proper medicine wanker!

Well I use this one. Take it daily. Not sure if and how it works though as I take so much other shit also. But I have no boner trouble. Usually good for 3 rounds. 💪💪💪

C71750A0-425C-4B11-9EB7-65E65D0286A8.jpeg

Fucking hippie shit, do you listen to Grateful Dead and eat beans for breakfast?

Man up for gods sake, you are embarrassing!

• Angry
Reactions: CharlieSimms
To set the record straight, Fire on the Mountain and Casey Jones are classics. But I certainly do not eat beans for breakfast. Who wants to be gassy all day?

I should poke fun at Abba or something I suppose but frankly I like all their stuff. Steig Larsson isn’t all that great tho, so there. Put that in your snus and suck it biatch. 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums
Fucking hippie shit, do you listen to Grateful Dead and eat beans for breakfast?
I listen to Slayer and Cannibal Corpse, eat liver and black pudding for a snack, and I use Tongkat Ali as a supplement.

Got a problem with that?

Clinical studies have shown it stimulates testosterones production by 28% on average.

I should poke fun at Abba or something I suppose but frankly I like all their stuff. Steig Larsson isn’t all that great tho, so there.
Abba, I always knew you had it in you, that gay wein!

Stieg Larsson, the most hated person by Swedish nazis, dedicating his whole life to fight injustice, such an easy guy to dislike. 🙄

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Abba, I always knew you had it in you, that gay wein!

Stieg Larsson, the most hated person by Swedish nazis, dedicating his whole life to fight injustice, such an easy guy to dislike. 🙄

Oh ok. Steig is a manly man then. Fighting injustice probably with his underwear outside his pants like Batman. Probably can’t even bench his own body weight. Pansy ass wankster I say. Boy with the dragon tattoo on his ass. 🖕

I think that unfortunately this thread has been derailed from its original premise:

a review by a virgin that has a mediocre experience at a Korean prostitution facility. As he said, the girl did not look as he expected. From the shadey business practices of both Korean and Chinese businesses I would recommend he eventually venture toward Yoshiwara soapland or Gotand deriheru, where it might be more expensive, but quality is guaranteed.

Last edited:
I think that unfortunately this thread has been derailed from its original premise: a review by a virgin that has a mediocre experience at a Korean prostitution facility. As he said, the girl did not look as he expected. From the shadey business practices of both Korean and Chinese businesses I would recommend he eventually venture toward Yoshiwara soapland or Gotand deriheru, where it might be more expensive, but quality is guaranteed.
Stay away from Yoshiwara......some girls there are really cool, but the business practice of most stores are fucking shit. I pay a lot of money for this shit every week, bot nope...not to YoshiwaraXD

Stay away from Yoshiwara......some girls there are really cool, but the business practice of most stores are fucking shit. I pay a lot of money for this shit every week, bot nope...not to YoshiwaraXD
Yoshiwara business practices are just fine. Just set this as your ringtone and get someone to conveniently call you right when you are speaking with the Tenchos. All the pootie will then be open to you. Pro tip.

Kindergarten stuff, kids wear diapers at Slayershows!

Try some proper Scandinavian stuff like Bathory or Mayhem, not for crybaby sissies though!
I'll stick with Blasphemy, thanks. :)

Yoshiwara business practices are just fine. Just set this as your ringtone and get someone to conveniently call you right when you are speaking with the Tenchos. All the pootie will then be open to you. Pro tip.

How did you find such a fucking Japanese enka tune over 50 years ago 🤣?

Maybe if you actually bothered to listen to more people’s suggestions you’d have less of a shit time?

Has anyone fucked a JAV girl recently at Yoshiwara?

Well, the sex toy recommendation wasn't about getting a better feeling, it was about getting a diversity of feeling. When you get used to one form of stimulation (your hand), then you condition your response to some degree; which may or may not be an issue, and for many people it is absolutely not. However, I had this problem when I was younger, and by switching to various sex toys it completely disappeared as an issue without any change to my masturbation habits.

Not wanting to derail the thread, but the reason I suggested a specific toy (ZXY) is that I've tried many over the years and a lot of them I would never want to use again; in particular, Japanese toys tend to be either very short, very tight, or made of a hard material, none of which are my preference.

Finally, forget about any special drinks or pills; you are very young and if it were the case that you actually needed any special drinks or pills then you should probably go see a doctor. Being well-rested is always a good idea though.
Glad it worked for you but it’s something to be careful about.

A lot of guys say that tenga are the reason they can not cum by sex with girls.

Like you said, maybe different forms of stimulation and switching it up regularly is key.