Guest viewing is limited

K+ kissbang in Seoul (Theme Cafe in Donggyo-dong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloMyTwenties

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
K+ in Seoul
Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/jVrasrbum5KBVGkEA (2F of this Building)

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hr 90,000 won + 110,000

Type/Location:
In store

Language Notes:
English reception and Google translate

Details of the Encounter:
So I was back in Korea and this time I was eager to try out the p4p scene. There isn’t much information available in English, only one forum had recent information (probably can’t link here).

p4p seems to be illegal and therefore more underground in Korea. The rates are cheaper, but foreigners are also less welcome. Anyway, I heard about this one “kissbang” and decided to give it a shot. Options are pretty limited for foreigners with no Korean skills.

The idea is pretty simple. You pay to be in a room with a girl for some time. The base rate supposedly includes kissing and maybe toplessness. Similar to オッパブ in Japan. However, in practice the rooms are more private like fashion health and the girls are very flexible with negotiable extras.

Anyway, this particular place is in a back alley behind the L7 Hongdae Hotel. Second floor with pink signs saying K+ and “theme cafe” or something. I walked in and was immediately greeted by a girl in English. 90,000 won for 1 hour. (Drop a 0 to convert to yen). After paying, I was directed to brush my teeth and led to a room.

The room was small but with a decent sized couch/bed taking up most of the space. Very barebones, but completely private and somewhat noise proof. After a short wait, a girl walks in.

She was tall and broad looking like many Koreans. Face was pretty enough, nothing particularly good or bad. I’d say she was pretty average, which is good enough. She had bleach blonde hair. Anyway, she had a somewhat cold and distant manner from the moment she entered. That plus having no English skills made me think I was in for a bad time.

I translated some small talk, but she didn’t really take the bait. I decided to just get it over with and asked her what we can do together. She pantomimed hj/bj and also FS. FS for 150,000 won. I showed her my wallet with 110,000 and said that’s all I have. She said ok and asked for the cash. She then asked if I’d brought a condom. I actually suspected I might need one, but the 3 conbinis in the are didn’t carry any and I had given up after that. She didn’t have one either, but quickly suggested that I “finish outside”

The act itself was pretty uneventful. She gave a decent hj for a bit, then we did NS mish and I finished outside. She wasn’t exactly responsive, but also not a starfish. The moaning was reasonable and not over the top. She managed to catch it all on tissues with lightning fast reflexes. Rather amusing.

Afterwards we still had quite some time to kill, so I offered her a massage. She seemed to like it and opened up a bit after that. Played with my hair a bit, lay on my lap, and showed me her cat tattoo. We had some broken conversation with help from Google.

Then the timer went off, we got dressed, and went our separate ways. The receptionist cheerfully waved goodbye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
An average, but interesting experience. Pretty cost effective if you want to have a fun time with a real Korean girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from S.Korea! I found the shop view street view thanks to your hotel reference, so I added a map link in the review.

Approved: 9/1/2022

Reactions: Alice
Service and/or Provider's Name:
K+ in Seoul
Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/jVrasrbum5KBVGkEA (2F of this Building)

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hr 90,000 won + 110,000

Type/Location:
In store

Language Notes:
English reception and Google translate

Details of the Encounter:
So I was back in Korea and this time I was eager to try out the p4p scene. There isn’t much information available in English, only one forum had recent information (probably can’t link here).

p4p seems to be illegal and therefore more underground in Korea. The rates are cheaper, but foreigners are also less welcome. Anyway, I heard about this one “kissbang” and decided to give it a shot. Options are pretty limited for foreigners with no Korean skills.

The idea is pretty simple. You pay to be in a room with a girl for some time. The base rate supposedly includes kissing and maybe toplessness. Similar to オッパブ in Japan. However, in practice the rooms are more private like fashion health and the girls are very flexible with negotiable extras.

Anyway, this particular place is in a back alley behind the L7 Hongdae Hotel. Second floor with pink signs saying K+ and “theme cafe” or something. I walked in and was immediately greeted by a girl in English. 90,000 won for 1 hour. (Drop a 0 to convert to yen). After paying, I was directed to brush my teeth and led to a room.

The room was small but with a decent sized couch/bed taking up most of the space. Very barebones, but completely private and somewhat noise proof. After a short wait, a girl walks in.

She was tall and broad looking like many Koreans. Face was pretty enough, nothing particularly good or bad. I’d say she was pretty average, which is good enough. She had bleach blonde hair. Anyway, she had a somewhat cold and distant manner from the moment she entered. That plus having no English skills made me think I was in for a bad time.

I translated some small talk, but she didn’t really take the bait. I decided to just get it over with and asked her what we can do together. She pantomimed hj/bj and also FS. FS for 150,000 won. I showed her my wallet with 110,000 and said that’s all I have. She said ok and asked for the cash. She then asked if I’d brought a condom. I actually suspected I might need one, but the 3 conbinis in the are didn’t carry any and I had given up after that. She didn’t have one either, but quickly suggested that I “finish outside”

The act itself was pretty uneventful. She gave a decent hj for a bit, then we did NS mish and I finished outside. She wasn’t exactly responsive, but also not a starfish. The moaning was reasonable and not over the top. She managed to catch it all on tissues with lightning fast reflexes. Rather amusing.

Afterwards we still had quite some time to kill, so I offered her a massage. She seemed to like it and opened up a bit after that. Played with my hair a bit, lay on my lap, and showed me her cat tattoo. We had some broken conversation with help from Google.

Then the timer went off, we got dressed, and went our separate ways. The receptionist cheerfully waved goodbye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
An average, but interesting experience. Pretty cost effective if you want to have a fun time with a real Korean girl.

Did you get to go to any Massage places around Seoul? Just wanted to know which ones are still open and still accept foreigners. Thanks man!

Did you get to go to any Massage places around Seoul? Just wanted to know which ones are still open and still accept foreigners. Thanks man!
Yes, actually. I walked past this place:
https://goo.gl/maps/37SGLnYTqDGVov3u9

Dude spoke English, 一万円 or something for 1hr. Girl walks in topless, gives you a massage, then FS. It was some random colombian girl. Nothing to write home about.

Reactions: Alice and SugoiBoy
Oh I've been here before. Usually the HJ is included in the price. BJ is extra. and FS is even more but not all girls will offer it.

Back in May I went to K+ two evenings in a row, but the wait time was more than an hour and was asked to come back (both different person at the door but both spoke english), but it was already too late in the evening that after finishing I didn't have a subway back to my hotel.
Hongdae doesn't have much kissbang any more so I went to Sillim station area which still has a few. The first one I tried seemed to go south at first because the woman at the reception didn't speak a single word of English, she didn't even understand "English?", she then realized I didn't speak Korean either so she yelled for one of the girls to come (she litteraly yelled, lol). The girl spoke very good english though so I chose her. She was definitely pretty, not 10/10 stunner but a nice girl-next-door type I'd definitely wanna date. Good conversation, okay kissing (just LFK), nice skin, nice breats, but no extra's were offered :( . Maybe I should've asked, anyway, still had a good time :)
I'll be back in Seoul next month, will try again :)
Good to know about the condom though, I'm never do NS.

Last edited:
A follow up on this kissbang as I'm in Seoul right now. This shop has moved to a different location as of October 5th. It's now around the corner and in the basement (B1F).
However I was denied entry. I came in and was greeted in Korean by the girl behind the counter but when she looked up and saw my white face, her face turned sad and said: today is finished, sorry. I did enter just after midnight but I'm not sure what the opening hours are of this shop, so either they did finish at midnight or there were no girls any more serving foreigners. Will try again later and maybe the Sillim area as well again like last time where I had more luck and there should be more options available. The other 2 (known) kissbangs in Hongdae are closed.
IMG_5430 copy.jpg

Reactions: Alice and IramaSki
A follow up on this kissbang as I'm in Seoul right now. This shop has moved to a different location as of October 5th. It's now around the corner and in the basement (B1F).
However I was denied entry. I came in and was greeted in Korean by the girl behind the counter but when she looked up and saw my white face, her face turned sad and said: today is finished, sorry. I did enter just after midnight but I'm not sure what the opening hours are of this shop, so either they did finish at midnight or there were no girls any more serving foreigners. Will try again later and maybe the Sillim area as well again like last time where I had more luck and there should be more options available. The other 2 (known) kissbangs in Hongdae are closed.
View attachment 18791
Thanks for the follow-up. Based on the fact that they put English on their moving sign, they probably still accept foreign clients...

View attachment 18791
Would the new location be the one with the green icon?

Also has anyone been to Jinju spa recently?

Last edited:
No, the green icon is the original location, the red one is the new location. The red marker is also slightly too much to the corner, the entrance itself is actually more by the bus stop icon.
Thanks man! Would try and check it out, would be in the area by end of this month.

I went there just before it moved in the first week of October. the lady in the front did ask if I was korean, so I'm not sure if they discriminate or not now either. I got a slightly chubby girl who offered the usual extras for 3/5/10.

Reactions: hezron
I went there just before it moved in the first week of October. the lady in the front did ask if I was korean, so I'm not sure if they discriminate or not now either. I got a slightly chubby girl who offered the usual extras for 3/5/10.
@nerdynerd

Any recommendations for places that accepts foreigners? Thanks man!

No, the green icon is the original location, the red one is the new location. The red marker is also slightly too much to the corner, the entrance itself is actually more by the bus stop icon.
@kuuki

Walked by the area yesterday. Is new loc the one by the basement where the sign says "bar"?

@hezron
it is def in the basement and it has a bright sign if it's open. it's right by the bus stop, next to a restaurant. There's only one door with a stairs to the basement. I don't remember if it said 'bar' though.

@hezron
it is def in the basement and it has a bright sign if it's open. it's right by the bus stop, next to a restaurant. There's only one door with a stairs to the basement. I don't remember if it said 'bar' though.
Thanks man! seems it was the right place I was looking at. The one beside the mega coffee shop in the corner. Wasn't able to try it though as the tragedy last weekend kind of got the vibe kinda somber for most.

Thanks man! seems it was the right place I was looking at. The one beside the mega coffee shop in the corner. Wasn't able to try it though as the tragedy last weekend kind of got the vibe kinda somber for most.

Yea just hearing and seeing what happened was definitely sad. I am glad you're ok. Part of me was worried after i remembered recommending itaewon here to someone who was traveling right around this time. Glad you weren't amongst the unfortunate souls.

Reactions: hezron
Yea just hearing and seeing what happened was definitely sad. I am glad you're ok. Part of me was worried after i remembered recommending itaewon here to someone who was traveling right around this time. Glad you weren't amongst the unfortunate souls.
Thanks man. Yeah, that was really sad. Planned to go there that night but was too tired to do so so I just stayed around Hongdae.

Reactions: aurko706
Recently visited this place.
This was my first time visiting any kiss bang.
New location is at the basement beside the Megacoffee. There is no indication of the shop outside. Once you enter the staircase, you will find the stairs going basement. Middle of it there is a signboard. Not K+ anymore, but hot dates or something like that, I forget.

Door is locked, i pushed calling bell, and it is opened remotely. I then pull the door and enter.

She greeted me in English with smiling face and ask me, 1 hour?
I said ok and pay cash 90k krw.
As explained here she told me to brush my teeth and led to a room. Room,couch everything is same as explained here. But not so sound proof, i can even hear the footsteps outside so same should be from inside out I guess. Quite loud was playing so it will cover every sound i guess.

Ac was too cold, i was busy adjusting the temp meanwhile, within 10 min knock on the door.

As a first timer, I was nervous.
I asked to come in korean. I have zero korean skill but some regular phrases.

She was way better than my expectation truly. Slim, nice black hair, small perky natural boobs brown pointy nipple, complete package. Face is cute and more importantly smile in face.

First we make it sure, i Don't know korean and she apologised that she didn’t know English well. She is the ice breaker, that impress me lot.

With her small English skill she begins and continue the conversation and I was following.
She asked me if it was my first time. So she said the rule. We will kiss. You can touch me any where but over the dress.

Then she asked my country and age. Her name is Yeo Hee. Eventually i asked her age also. She said her Korean age is 27. I Was quite surprised. She looked like a 20 to me. Anyway i was happy with the age.

Meanwhile I asked, can't we go furthermore. She smiled and said yes, with some extra tip we can. I said what is it and what is the tip rate. She asked what do you want? I said, it depends how much you can provide.
She said, well for handjob 50k, and i don't do blowjob, i don't like please excuse me with laughing. I said okay, i respect that, only hand job. She didn’t ask for sex, me Neither. Didn’t plan for that actually.
Then we start gradually. I am not a meat eater that i would jump on to her, rather I gradually increase the intimacy. Hug lightly sideways, kiss in hands and brushing my hands over her shoulder and so on. For 5min or so. She made the bold move first. She kissed me in the lips straight way. Just a kiss. I smiled she smiled back.
I grab her waist and plant a nice smooth lip kiss no tongue involved.
Placing lips attached gradually increased the speed and widened the mouth. Suddenly our tongue meets and her warm tongue was wrestling with my tongue. Her 27 age pays off. She is a very good experienced kisser. I grab one butt and 1 boob. She seemed shock, may be she didn’t expect that early, or just act upon it.
We play like that 15 min and I am about to move further. I want to suck her bare boobs, but before doing I respectfully ask her permission. She said I have to tip her for that!!!
That's not usual from the previous reviews, but I obliged. Then she said, please give me tip in advance.
20k for topless and 50k for hand job. I can touch her pussy but over panty. I paid 70k straightway and resume our play. I like to lick and suck the necklines but she resist. She said only kiss there, no sucking or licking please. I respect that, she asked very politely and with smiling face always.
fun fact is, when i was kissing her left neck side, I smelled smoking scent. I am a non smoker. I can't tolerate the smell. But it seems like she smoked not very early. Though I didn’t find the smell while lip kissing.
i found it somehow arousing. I think i find new kink here, hahah lol.
15 min more kissing and sucking, this time she rubbed me dick over pant passionately. And last 5 min was very aggressive DFK that I enjoyed so much. Kissing sound was too loud it surpassed the loud music.
After that, I asked her time. She said 26 min.
then we lied on the couch and i removed my all dress except my boxer. We play for 15 min there. This time i sucked her nipples real good and grab the pussy, her breathing gets heavier. I wished that i can get some luck, if she aroused well. But she maintained the boundary well, experience matters.
when we have 15 min left she said move your boxer I want to HJ you now.
i do so she grab tissue and ask me please tell me when it is about to out so I will catch. Then started stroking my meat with her buttery soft and smooth hand, felling amazing. She asked my permission to suck my nipples. Certainly i said ok.
she did that real good. Sucking my nipple and stroking very gently. Meanwhile i was squeezing her boobs. It is so amazing i cannot stand more than 5 mins. After I finish, she dressed up real quick and left. I think i was treated 10 min less and she didn’t say bye at the end, that hurts me a little. I dressed up and brush again. Then left. Receptionist waved nicely with smile, that heals the pain little. Overall experience is awesome. Will visit soon

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Alice
View attachment 18791

Attachments

• IMG_3600.jpeg
    IMG_3600.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,535
  • IMG_3593.jpeg
    IMG_3593.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,349
  • IMG_3594.jpeg
    IMG_3594.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,064
  • IMG_3595.jpeg
    IMG_3595.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 961
  • IMG_3596.jpeg
    IMG_3596.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,279
Reactions: aurko706 and Alice
I can confirm this Kiss Bang is still open. Today (8th July 2023) I went to see what it was like and it didn’t disappoint. Open entering, a very pretty young Korean lady told me how much it was for 1 hour (90,000 won) and showed me to the private room (pics attached). The bed itself was a medium soft mattress with a big thick leather pillow. After waiting in the room for about 5 mins, a very busty, young (21 years old) girl walked in. She was very happy to see a foreigner walk in and spoke good English. After chatting for 15 mins is started to caress her legs and touched her boobs. We then deep French kissed for 10 mins. After this I paid her 100,000 won and this started one of the greatest sloppy blowjobs ever. She was extremely happy to be face fucked (first time I’ve ever had a girl like it in a kiss bang) and was the greatest ball kicker ever. Her name is Haru by the way. There was so much saliva I could nearly swim in it. After cuming we kissed some more and that was that. For the service I think the price was good. She was very busty too (dd cup) so it was fun playing with those. Highly recommend going.

Hi all, been following this post with interest, hoping to get to this place this week. Esp as I’m staying less than five mins from it.

Question for the group, do you think that a 50yo man would be welcomed here like anyone else, or would they be so out of place, as in to put the staff off? Bad enough hitting the big five-oh without having it rubbed in my face (much rather having other things rubbed in face). Anyways, slightly insecure about going in, so would appreciate any honest thoughts.

Reactions: aurko706 and Alice
Status
Not open for further replies.