Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
Korean

Narrative of the Encounter:
Final found this place thanks to this forum post.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/k-kissbang-in-seoul-theme-cafe-in-donggyo-dong.27721/page-2

Walked down stairs greeted by cute girl behind counter, ok english 90 K won for an hour. Showed me to a small room, just a vinyl covered bed, went and brushed teeth. Then watied about 10 mins. In walked a nice Korean, would rate about a 7 , 24 yo nice C cups, a touch on the bigger side for a Korean. Very basic English but very perky. Offers extras straight up 30 K for hand 50 K for blowjob 100k for full. Opted for blow job. Clothes come straight off, then some small talk and kissing all the while playing with me. Had an early release, but no problem cleaned up then more kissing and body exploring. No of limits to here body. Then very sloppy blow job. Tried for about 20 minutes. But no go, old age is catching up. All good some more broken talking and kissing untill time up.

Was nervous, but very good punt and would definitely come back. This is not just a kiss bang but full service if you want.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wished I found this place on my first night in Seoul, not my last

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

Some of the other guys say quoted different prices (50/100/150). Since you spoke Korean I guess maybe you get the local price, are you also Korean or at least East Asian looking (if you want to answer)?

Some of the other guys say quoted different prices (50/100/150). Since you spoke Korean I guess maybe you get the local price, are you also Korean or at least East Asian looking (if you want to answer)?
It's been a few months, but if this is the same place in Mapo-gu, I think those inflated prices were quoted there. My Korean is less than basic.

In Silla, one place on the 4F near 거성치킨 신림점 had quoted (iirc) BJ prices less than what OP was offered for a HJ for me, but she had a body type not exactly preferred by most Korean men, iirc it was 20k.

There is no set price. It depends on the girl and what she thinks you’ll pay. You can try to negotiate if you want.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for this review! I will be in Seoul in 5 days so I look forward to this. Gonna feel really nervous with my incredibly elementary level of Korean lol. I'm assuming the girl you get is completely random?