Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to try a place that hasn't been reviewed here. Their website (http://www.k13q12.com/) is almost entirely in Japanese, but google translate does the trick. Figure I'd send them a message over LINE and see if I have any luck. Turns out it wasn't too difficult. Pretty soon I had an appointment with one of the platinum girls working that night.

Unlike some other DH shops, this one doesn't go out of its way to say FS is not allowed. I haven't seen any reviews online saying it was either, so I wasn't sure what I was going to get...

The girl that shows up is decent. About a 7 I'd say. Face didn't do it for me, but had a tight slim body that I like. Spoke very little English. Had a cheerful personality though, which I appreciated. Handed her the fee upfront (how much you can find from the website), took a quick shower, then into bed for some foreplay. Her BBBJ was pretty good and I could've popped right there, but nowadays I'm only good for one shot, so I stopped her in the middle and asked if she had a condom.

She did, and she fetched it from her bag without asking for extra "tips". So yes, FS was provided. The rubber she brought though was a bit small. Thankfully, I had one that fit. (If there's one piece of advice I'd give first timers to Japan, it'd be always carry rubbers that fit. Can't always expect the girl to have your size.) Went at it in a couple positions, then finished with CIM.

That was all i had in me, and after trying unsuccessfully to make some small talk (language barrier), I decided I just wanted to get some sleep and let her go a few min early.

Other discussions about DH's have suggested that FS is always YMMV, and it may not be in the girl's best interest to become known for offering. So I'm going to keep the name to myself for now, as the main points I wanted to share with everyone is 1) this place is pretty foreigner friendly and 2) FS is possible.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for taking a risk and trying something new, and reporting about it... I hope other new members can do the same..

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Website says ¥60,000 for 90 with a Platinum girl. Not cheap. Which provider did you end up with?

I believe he said he did not want to mention her name in the write up. Yes, it is not a cheap provider since at that price you can afford to visit a soapland.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland