Kabukicho love hotel with good mirrors?

Frank the Duck

TAG Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a Kabukicho hotel with good full-length mirrors next to the bed and preferably on the ceiling above the bed.

Perrier used to have these kind of mirrors in about half of their rooms, but it looks they've recently remodeled all rooms and the mirrors are gone.

There is a old thread on this topic, but it is way out of date now:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/love-hotel-with-rooms-with-ceiling-mirror.12467/

Actually, it's not really out of date - as you may or may not know, love hotels don't change so much over the years. Especially with restrictions on new construction or renovations.

Hotel Perrier has not changed since that thread was posted - There is also Hotel Tiffard, which has some rooms with mirrors.
If you search TAG for 'hotel mirrors', you'll get a few more results with some other input. (Some have pointed out specific rooms that are good for those who want lots of mirrors...)

Actually, it's not really out of date - as you may or may not know, love hotels don't change so much over the years. Especially with restrictions on new construction or renovations.

Hotel Perrier has not changed since that thread was posted - There is also Hotel Tiffard, which has some rooms with mirrors.
If you search TAG for 'hotel mirrors', you'll get a few more results with some other input. (Some have pointed out specific rooms that are good for those who want lots of mirrors...)

Hotel Perrier has indeed changed, sometime in the past year, I think.
I've been only once this year, so I actually saw only one room myself, but looking at their website, it looks like they've completely remodeled and the mirrors are gone from every room:
https://jht-perrier.jp/price/

That page lists their prices, but if you scroll down there's link to photos for each room by number. I've clicked 'em all.
No more mirrors.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Most XO hotels have mirrors in the rooms by default. Not as nice and ‘renewed’ as Tiffard but okayish for the price and you get mirrors (not on the ceilings tho)
Spent Saturday night there and was super expensive and run down. It's one of those pay in the room or you can't leave. Charged me more money with no explanation Not recommended.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Spent Saturday night there and was super expensive and run down. It's one of those pay in the room or you can't leave. Charged me more money with no explanation Not recommended.
You must be talking about XO?
The only 'expensive' rates are the long-hour, service rates.

The standard 100 minutes is ¥3460-¥3980 - for the longer stays, it's more expensive and you'd might as well go to Pasha or Bali An for the better rooms at that rate.

Hotel XO (there are two locations) is great for a quick stop in if you're going for the short course.

Edit: Adding this: http://www.hotenavi.com/xo-kabuki/index.html (shows the rates for this location for long stays divided by weekend/weekday, etc.)

Last edited:
You must be talking about XO?
The only 'expensive' rates are the long-hour, service rates.

The standard 100 minutes is ¥3460-¥3980 - for the longer stays, it's more expensive and you'd might as well go to Pasha or Bali An for the better rooms at that rate.

Hotel XO (there are two locations) is great for a quick stop in if you're going for the short course.

Edit: Adding this: http://www.hotenavi.com/xo-kabuki/index.html (shows the rates for this location for long stays divided by weekend/weekday, etc.)
I can't/don't do short courses. After leaving XO we went to eat and then did 8 hours at Bali resort. Very nice place. We both decided that's our go to place in Shinjuku. They have a stamp/point card that after 5 stamps you can stay free at their resort in Izu overnight.

Not in Kabukicho, but there is a LH near Akasaka Subway Station called Hotel Chantilly.
It has a weird room charge system, where every room in the hotel is a certain rate for 90 minutes then it reverts to being a different room rate depending on the room type.
If you get there when it is empty you can get one of the top rooms for about 6900yen for 90 min, normally 18,000yen or so.

I had a date there recently, and got the most expensive room in the place, which was a 2 room suite. Fantastic.
The bed room has all sorts of mirrors, including some magnifying mirrors on the floor and walls.

The girl I was with was really into it an kept telling me to look in one mirror or the other.

There is another Hotel in Roppongi called Hotel Azabu and their ground level rooms have ceiling mirrors. Don’t remember much about their prices but it has really nice rooms. Never really tried their upper rooms. Definitely better than XO for sure.

Not in Kabukicho, but there is a LH near Akasaka Subway Station called Hotel Chantilly.
It has a weird room charge system, where every room in the hotel is a certain rate for 90 minutes then it reverts to being a different room rate depending on the room type.
If you get there when it is empty you can get one of the top rooms for about 6900yen for 90 min, normally 18,000yen or so.

I had a date there recently, and got the most expensive room in the place, which was a 2 room suite. Fantastic.
The bed room has all sorts of mirrors, including some magnifying mirrors on the floor and walls.

The girl I was with was really into it an kept telling me to look in one mirror or the other.
This one would be my recommendation as well! All rooms have floor to ceiling mirrors, ceiling mirrors and curved mirrors mounted on the floor on which you can give each other a “genital examination”. It’s one of the most upscale love hotels I’ve been in Tokyo.
Some rooms have round rotation beds, if you don’t have motion sickness you can try those for fun. The only downside is you pay in the room and if you go above 90 minutes it becomes ridiculously expensive.. so beware.

However last time I’ve been there the price for 90 minutes went to around 7000 yen. It’s been a while since.

This one would be my recommendation as well! All rooms have floor to ceiling mirrors, ceiling mirrors and curved mirrors mounted on the floor on which you can give each other a “genital examination”. It’s one of the most upscale love hotels I’ve been in Tokyo.
Some rooms have round rotation beds, if you don’t have motion sickness you can try those for fun. The only downside is you pay in the room and if you go above 90 minutes it becomes ridiculously expensive.. so beware.

However last time I’ve been there the price for 90 minutes went to around 7000 yen. It’s been a while since.
totally this.
great for 90 min but if you go past the 90 min you get screwed. better to move next door at a new rate. best rooms are like 18000 per hour

totally this.
great for 90 min but if you go past the 90 min you get screwed. better to move next door at a new rate. best rooms are like 18000 per hour

what an idiotic business model
They encourage clients to spend less , yet with more rooms turnover

what an idiotic business model
They encourage clients to spend less , yet with more rooms turnover
It’s actually a profitable business model. With the high turnover of customers, they make more earnings than renting the room for 8 hours straight (not sure about the exact booking length) at 18.000 yen. Japanese are cautious about such things but there must be some people who extend or stay overtime by mistake, and end up having to pay more than twice the rate for 90 minutes for 2 or 3 hours.
Cleaning staff are usually arbaito workers without benefits and are severely underpaid considering the undesirable nature of the job.
The hotel was always almost fully booked except a couple of available rooms.. at least that was my experience pre corona times. They must be making good earnings.

It’s actually a profitable business model. With the high turnover of customers, they make more earnings than renting the room for 8 hours straight (not sure about the exact booking length) at 18.000 yen. Japanese are cautious about such things but there must be some people who extend or stay overtime by mistake, and end up having to pay more than twice the rate for 90 minutes for 2 or 3 hours.
Cleaning staff are usually arbaito workers without benefits and are severely underpaid considering the undesirable nature of the job.
The hotel was always almost fully booked except a couple of available rooms.. at least that was my experience pre corona times. They must be making good earnings.

you’re probably right. I didn’t think about the extension game they can play , many guys need more than 90mn :)

I now want to know what you are doing in those rooms that you think the cleaning staff have such an undesirable job?

I now want to know what you are doing in those rooms that you think the cleaning staff have such an undesirable job?
978A0796-78FF-4855-AC69-FBD8D015207A.gif

Yes I was curious about that too . Maybe it’s the rockstar-trashing-room treatment ?

Reactions: just4fun

I once talked with a guy who had a short stint as a cleaner in a love hotel in his university days. He said he cried after the first day in the job. :p

Reactions: Frenchy