60 min - 28k (incl. 10k gaijin fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Oct 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Here we go again, today I am feeling horny and decided to head toward Kadoebi right after my workout session. I check today's roster online and make sure I have a few names that I "greenlight!" to myself. Learning from my mistakes already!

20231007070140.jpg

BOOKING

I enter the shop, and this time it's another tencho that greets me, a more "sophisticated" one than the previous goofball I had during my first time there. He freezes a little when seeing me in a way that says "I think you entered the wrong shop you were looking for...". I told him I did not make a reservation. He asked me if I was able to speak Japanese, I confirmed to him that I could and that it was not my first time in this shop. He politely explained the price system and showed me the available girls. I go for KAEDE, I'm in the mood for a slender body above 160cm. The bouncer of last time is here too but is relaxed and does not care at all about me, feels like I'm a regular now. I pay and go into the waiting room where another customer is waiting. 5 minutes later I am called to meet Kaede behind the curtains.

PLAY

When she first saw me she seemed a little surprised and quietly brought me to the room while holding my hand. Kaede is very discreet and has a very nice personality, we exchanged briefly, undressed and she asked me to unbutton her bra before we headed to the shower. Her body is voluptuous and incredibly well-proportioned. The softness of her skin is divine and I could not stop caressing her back and legs for the whole time we spent together. Her face is cute, even more so when she smiles. What is also actually stunning me is that she does not look like she is a "from the industry" type of girl from her face. I do not know how to express it in better words, but most girls working in P4P have a certain look/face that is either slutty or not so natural. Not Kaede. She looks like a girl you would meet at the International Maritim Conference doing a presentation on the importance of the protection of red algae, without anyone possibly guessing she works in a soapland. Even though we do not talk much, there is a good alchemy between us: I am here for the flesh only, and she seems to be completely fine with that.

After washing my stick carefully, she also uses my body to wash hers, especially the breast area, where I take this opportunity to have a firm grasp of her bigger-than-expected boobs. My hands also slip down to her buttocks before she invites me to head to the bath. We cuddle inside and she positions me for BJ. Her BJ game is not fantastic, as she is not putting much pressure on it. But it's ok, I'm not here for that part of the play today. I guess she felt I was not feeling much from her performance and promptly sent us to bed. She seems very good at reading the atmosphere.

We lie down and we start kissing while she's on top of me, I lick and devour her boobs. The heat seriously starts to climb as my hands travel softly to every part of her body. I can tell my mouth and tongue on her skin are making her wet as I play with her clitoris. We kiss again and again, she even softly bites my lip and my grip on her ass becomes firm. She moans and we are both ready for the main event. She puts the condom with her mouth and here she goes CG style. Kaede is still relatively tight, what a feast. The way she makes love opens room for sensuality as she seems very sensitive to neck kisses while grabbing her sumptuous hips to pound her slowly but surely. She moans quietly and it turns me on even more; nothing exaggerated or picturesque. I do her slowly. My rod hardened into metal. Every single inch rubbing her walls. I enjoy every second of being inside of her and admiring the delicate shapes of her body. We switch to the Rocking Horse position, she uses my pole to reach the sweet spot for her pleasure. I then bring her a Missionary position. As I pound and kiss her, she grips my arms eyes closed and her vagina is now flowing. After a few minutes, I unload, and we peacefully come back down to earth together.

Only 10 minutes remain, I already know that there won't be a round 2 today. So we spent some time chatting, she is a very bright and chill person. We head to shower, I relax in the bath and put my clothes back on. She gives me her LINE and brings me to the exit where she kisses me one last time before I'm gone for lunch.

I'll be back for more time with her.

RESULTS:

Girl face: 7/10
Girl body: 9/10
Girl attitude: 8/10
Girl Performance: 7.5/10
Room: 7/10
Price/fun ratio: 9/10

Overall Experience: 7.9/10

NOTES:

• The shop also has girls in their 20's, I originally thought it was specialized into 30/40yo girls.
  • The "bed" is not big and Kaede is not a mini-sized woman: plan accordingly.
  • You must have at least an intermediate level of Japanese to be accepted, preferably advanced.
  • It seems they are scanning you by race at the entrance ... So even if your Japanese is perfect, you might still be rejected :( (I'm a white guy btw)

MOOD:

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kaede seems very intelligent and down to earth. Don't go for her if you are looking for the "stupid/kawaii" stereotype girl with a high-pitched anime voice. Kaede is a lady with class, an absolute treat for any man in search of comfort.

Last edited:
Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023

I went here back in June and tried Mahiro. It was decent, but not mind blowing, and the gaijin tax turned me off from trying to come back a second time. Glad to hear you had a good time though!

the gaijin tax turned me off from trying to come back a second time.
I have a budget expectation ranging between 15k ~ 40k per encounter. So fortunately I did not feel the burn ;) I also kind of see it as a way to help keep the establishment "clean" from the STDs bringer foreigners. Which makes me enjoy the moment even more in the end.

Reactions: Alice
Whut? How does a gaijin tax prevent customers with STDs?....that's some serious brain gymnastics
There was an excellent post about statistics on STDs comparing foreigners and Japanese infection rates on this forum. The differences were ridiculously massive.

I might have not expressed myself correctly: imo having foreigners, from ANY nationality, less attracted to a place I like to go to, is making this place more attractive to me because of those statistics. And yes, the price can be redundant for foreigners, as unfair and adding much more to the tab. This naturally leads to less foreigners frequenting such place.

Again: it’s purely on a statistical approach.

Hope that makes sense 🙏

Last edited:
There was an excellent post about statistics on STDs comparing foreigners and Japanese infection rates on this forum. The differences were ridiculously massive.

I might have not expressed myself correctly: imo having foreigners, from ANY nationality, less attracted to a place I like to go to, is making this place more attractive to me because of those statistics. It’s just maths at this point.

Hope that makes sense 🙏
No it doesn't. You are right that STD rates in other parts of the world are higher than in Japan, so statistically tourists are more likely to carry an STD....but most tourists probably don't care too much if they are charged gaijin tax or are not even aware of it.

....and I would argue that most tourists who stumble into P4P probably end up in Yoshiwara and go to places that advertise to tourists. If some random less popular soapland overcharges all foreign customers it won't have a significant effect on it's "safety".

No it doesn't. You are right that STD rates in other parts of the world are higher than in Japan, so statistically tourists are more likely to carry an STD....but most tourists probably don't care too much if they are charged gaijin tax or are not even aware of it.

....and I would argue that most tourists who stumble into P4P probably end up in Yoshiwara and go to places that advertise to tourists. If some random less popular soapland overcharges all foreign customers it won't have a significant effect on it's "safety".
I tend to disagree, I mean there are already 3 people on this thread only who are not pleased by the gaijin tax, explicitly saying they would avoid the place because of it… But I respect your opinion. The REAL effect cannot be measured and that I cannot argue against it.

I tend to disagree, I mean there are already 3 people on this thread only who are not pleased by the gaijin tax, explicitly saying they would avoid the place because of it… But I respect your opinion. The REAL effect cannot be measured and that I cannot argue against it.
Hehe, you are right that we all have no clue how the effects are in detail, but I still think the influx of tourists is influenced more by other factors like accessibility and promotion than by what is charged in the end.

Count me in fourth, I also won't visit a place with 10k tax.

Reactions: Rafrance
I have a budget expectation ranging between 15k ~ 40k per encounter. So fortunately I did not feel the burn ;) I also kind of see it as a way to help keep the establishment "clean" from the STDs bringer foreigners. Which makes me enjoy the moment even more in the end.
It's your money, but I believe in getting the most for my money, personally. I can get 75-90 minutes at most of the foreigner accepting Kawasaki/Horonouchi soaps with arguably better service and reception. As for stds...I won't argue with statistics, but I also think it's a bit of a dramatic statement and idealistic idea that gaijin tax somehow stops foreigners from bringing stds. I hit 9 to 10 soap sessions in the span of 2 and a half weeks during my last trip, got back and tested, absolutely nothing. All of them were bbbj and condoms during sex. So personally, I think you're being a bit too risk averse unless you're raw dogging.

If this is the group I'm thinking of, they also have a store in Kabukicho. Both there and Ikebukuro imo are way more traveled by tourists than somewhere like Kawasaki, and people not in the p4p know will probably pay the gaijin tax and go in anyways at a higher rate than folks who know where to look. So whatever filtering you think the gaijin tax does is probably undone by the sheer number of clueless foreigner customers they have anyways. My 2 cents.

It's your money, but I believe in getting the most for my money, personally. I can get 75-90 minutes at most of the foreigner accepting Kawasaki/Horonouchi soaps with arguably better service and reception. As for stds...I won't argue with statistics, but I also think it's a bit of a dramatic statement and idealistic idea that gaijin tax somehow stops foreigners from bringing stds. I hit 9 to 10 soap sessions in the span of 2 and a half weeks during my last trip, got back and tested, absolutely nothing. All of them were bbbj and condoms during sex. So personally, I think you're being a bit too risk averse unless you're raw dogging.

If this is the group I'm thinking of, they also have a store in Kabukicho. Both there and Ikebukuro imo are way more traveled by tourists than somewhere like Kawasaki, and people not in the p4p know will probably pay the gaijin tax and go in anyways at a higher rate than folks who know where to look. So whatever filtering you think the gaijin tax does is probably undone by the sheer number of clueless foreigner customers they have anyways. My 2 cents.
Again I can’t argue with the real effects.

But a filter is a filter and statistics are usually telling. Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable with my comment, it actually does not even bring anything to the experience 👍

Again I can’t argue with the real effects.

But a filter is a filter and statistics are usually telling. Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable with my comment, it actually does not even bring anything to the experience 👍
Was just sharing my opinion, like you shared yours. Nothing else to read into it haha.

Reactions: Rafrance
The more you know; yesterday I learned residence card can be used to prevent STDs, today it is the gaijin tax.

I don't know man, I think I will still continue wearing the rubber just in case.