Kadoebi Shinjuku - Dangerously Uncomfortable

Soapland Name:
The Spa Kadoebi (Shinjuku)

Soapland Provider Name:
Ringo https://www.kadoebi.co.jp/spakado/cast_detail-3660.html

Soapland Website:
https://www.kadoebi.co.jp/spakado

Appointment Length & Costs:
90minutes - 36,000yen (26k + 10k gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Some Background
I had a blast with fashion health twice on my Osaka trip last year. In end of March, my family out of nowhere wanted to travel Tokyo so Last minute family trip to Japan gave me the opportunity to try out Soaplands in Tokyo and I happened to stay near Kabukicho.

The unfortunate part was me having to share a room with my older sister which made it extremely difficult to sneak away for some happy me time especially when dealing with a nosy busybody sister who would definitely spill the beans instead of being private about these stuff.

On the second night of the trip, for some reason I had trouble sleeping and was constantly waking up every now and then. Then I remembered some places do open as early as 6am. Perfect opportunity to sneak out while my sister was still asleep.
Quick Google search got me a few foreigner friendly places in Kabukicho which was just 10 minutes walk away. I pretty much went Russian roulette and randomly picked Kadoebi. Oh boy did I shot myself in the foot.

The (Awful) Experience
The soapland entrance and waiting room looks grand and luxurious. The old man Tencho was very welcoming. Told him I didn't know japanese and he proceeded to give me only one option - Ringo and I took her. I knew the photos were always heavily edited but I was caught completely off guard on how different Ringo looked in person. She was very chubby and fat with a decent face and a double chin. Not my taste for sure.

Ringo greeted and took me to the room. The room was quite small, barely enough to fit in the bed, tub and the mat. Ringo could speak a few English words but it's pretty much as bad as my Japanese but we still managed to chat throughout the session with some help from Google translate.

After a quick dip in the tub, we started on the bed with some kissing, hugging, teasing, BBBJ and HJ. She wasn't into DFK tho. When we were about to move on to penetration, I told her I wanted to finish it off on the mat instead. I mean nuru mat play was the reason why I was there in the first place. She was hesitant at first which later I found out why.

The air mattress was smaller than usual could barely fit on the tile floor. Being 180cm tall, my feet were hanging over the edge and the worst past was the floor wasn't completely flat as it seems. It was slightly tilted enough that I would immediately slide off the mat downwards as soon as I let go my grip from the mat. Ringo herself would also constantly slipped off the mat. The situation went from 'haha funny' to 'oh no this isn't safe at all' real quick as whenever Ringo slipped off, she would hit the sharp edge of the pillar and faucet. She tried her best to give b2b massage but it didn't feel good at all as she kept on struggling to move around while I was using my left foot to push myself against the pillar so I didn't slip off myself either.

I was too worried about both our safety to the point that it completely killed my mood. Couldn't get my dick hard anymore no matter how hard Ringo tried to jack me off.

So yeah, I called off the session with 20 minutes remaining and left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I don't really blame Ringo in this situation. I can get behind her being fat as long as she can provide me good service. However the poor design of the room caused such a havoc that I couldn't enjoy one bit of the mat play. I wouldn't go back to this soapland no matter who the provider is.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Thanks for the review!
It made me laugh picturing the whole situation. I was always wondering how the Shinjuku soaplands look from the inside. Since it's central Tokyo I imagined the rooms to be tiny.....now I know they are tiny AND tilted 😉

• Haha
Reactions: JW4444
That's too bad. You gave me a laugh, but I feel sorry that you had to go through that. Sometimes P4P is fun and other times it's a bit of a disaster. Thanks for sharing anyway. I am staying away from Kadoebi because of the gaijin tax. It seems so unfair and there are other places that don't charge that. But I too have been to the one you slipped out of. Sorry~ I couldn't resist.

Thanks for the review!
It made me laugh picturing the whole situation. I was always wondering how the Shinjuku soaplands look from the inside. Since it's central Tokyo I imagined the rooms to be tiny.....now I know they are tiny AND tilted 😉
Don Juan is pretty awesome and looks as good as the best soaps in the other region. If you can eat the 20k tax!

Reactions: Alice
Don Juan is pretty awesome and looks as good as the best soaps in the other region. If you can eat the 20k tax!
Likewise, I quite like the rooms in Barubola compared to most of the Yoshiwara/Yokohama soaps I've tried.

Thanks for your review. I didn't know that SL were open that early. Might be a great way to address morning wood :) I am also 180CM+ and very fluffy :) My first matt exerperience was pretty similar. I didn't realize how slippery it is when everything is covered in Nuru. I was fine with CG and RCG, but moment she wanted to flip I said nope. I told her it didn't want to accidentally slip and crush her. We washed up and moved over to the bed and had a good time :)

10k gaijin tax is crazy but maybe the total price isn't that bad for 90 minutes

10k gaijin tax is crazy but maybe the total price isn't that bad for 90 minutes

In combination with the early morning rates it ends up with a price that seems more normal, but during regular times it is just super expensive for what you get....especially if the rooms are really that small and in bad shape.

Reactions: SealedTears
Interesting you thought the room was cramped. I went as well, review probably gonna be on the next batch or the other one. And thought the room was surprisingly just the right size to fit all. Was somewhat narrow, but long enough I guess. I am 174cm, so that probably also played a factor, but more importantly it was my first time on Soaplands, so I'm looking forward to trying out more spacious rooms in other places in the future, so thanks for sharing this perspective.

And the matplay was great, so i think the tilted floor was a specific issue to your room, which is terrible regardless. With matplay as a selling point there shouldn't be a russian roulette as to which room is safe. The girl was also chubbier than pics, not as much as yours it would seem, but still, it's a really weird concept how it's commonplace to heavily edit the pics.

Thanks for sharing your experience, made me reconsider my own experience as well, where I might've overlooked certain flaws as a first timer.

Interesting you thought the room was cramped. And thought the room was surprisingly just the right size to fit all. Was somewhat narrow, but long enough I guess.
Not specific to Kadoebi, but you can find some wild differences between rooms in the same shop. There might be some rooms big enough for matplay while some aren't big enough. Sometimes you need to get the luck of the draw (or ask the tencho during the payment)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and JW4444
Just noticed review finally got released.

Yeah this (first) SL experience was quite a disaster especially the matplay part. The mat was too small and shorter than usual and it barely fit on the available floor space and the floor being titled meant (big sized) Ringo didn't have the space to move around without risking faceplanting onto the tub or sliding down towards the faucet.

Don't worry guys. I actually got my happy ending by the end of the trip. Stay tuned for that review!

Interesting you thought the room was cramped. I went as well, review probably gonna be on the next batch or the other one. And thought the room was surprisingly just the right size to fit all. Was somewhat narrow, but long enough I guess. I am 174cm, so that probably also played a factor, but more importantly it was my first time on Soaplands, so I'm looking forward to trying out more spacious rooms in other places in the future, so thanks for sharing this perspective.

And the matplay was great, so i think the tilted floor was a specific issue to your room, which is terrible regardless. With matplay as a selling point there shouldn't be a russian roulette as to which room is safe. The girl was also chubbier than pics, not as much as yours it would seem, but still, it's a really weird concept how it's commonplace to heavily edit the pics.

Thanks for sharing your experience, made me reconsider my own experience as well, where I might've overlooked certain flaws as a first timer.
I mean I went to fashion health (club amour) in Osaka before so i was expecting the rooms to be more spacious. Then again. i did forget this was Tokyo after all.

As for the girl, I just noticed that all her pics on the website are only close up shots as if the SL is trying to hide her full body. Ringo is actually huge IRL, borderline overweigh and has a double chin.

Reactions: JW4444 and Danbo
I mean I went to fashion health (club amour) in Osaka before so i was expecting the rooms to be more spacious. Then again. i did forget this was Tokyo after all.
Interesting, definitely gonna give Osaka a swing next time I visit then to see if maybe I'm judging on a curve too much, but yeah compared to other Tokyo rooms it was bigger than I expected.