Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hrs ¥13,000 (plus ¥5000 later)

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout - but minimal conversation

Details of the Encounter:
After seeing Kaede getting mentioned recently with talk of just crazy things happening - and it being pretty cheap - I figured it couldn't hurt to check it out.

I rung the bell and got an immediate "hello! Come in!" in English from a young girl (I didn't catch any names, she was blonde, if that helps anyone who knows the place well) - I'm not sure if she was the 'mama-san' or what, but she took the money and with a few basic getting-to-know-you questions in Japanese I was sent to my room to undress.

A few minutes pass and then a different girl (short, dark hair - more typical look) took me the shower. I was probably on that wash table for 35 to 40 minutes, she soaped me up twice on my stomach with her hands slipping and sliding all around my lower back and thighs. Then gave me a pretty lengthy akasuri. After the flip, same thing but spent about 5 minutes doing slow, long strokes from the base to the tip of my penis. She knew what she was doing here and when she was expecting me to get close she stopped and went "not yet" - and gave my hair a shampoo and conditioner treatment to cool off.

Back in the room she spent no more than 5 minutes pressing down into my shoulder blades before whispering in my ear "two girls for the oil? ¥5000." I handed her the money and after a minute or so the blonde girl came in to rub my nipples when the other went to work below. Standard Chinese massage parlor style of jackhammering as quick as possible until they cum, so within 5-10 minutes it was over. The blonde girl encouraged my hands on both girls' legs, I tried to ask what the limit of touching was but she gave me "wakanai." I got a few praises of my Japanese but not sure if it was deflecting or if they genuinely didn't speak that well.

After cumming, the dark haired girl went "wow, you're still lively. But let's take a break" to probably get rid of the tissues and all that. The blonde girl left the room and 5 minutes later left the shop. So your ¥5000 is good for the amount of time you can endure the jackhammering. The dark haired girl returned shortly after and did a relatively mediocre massage for about 30 minutes. She had great strength for her size, but zero technique. I didn't leave injured but I'm sure she could improve from even watching a 5 minute Youtube 'how to' video. After the 30 minutes, oil went on my back and she went super soft and gentle. The kind of gentle that you get before the happy ending. I was ready for another upsell but she just told me "let's go again" and flipped me onto my back.

On the flip I was certainly hard, but halfway through the hard squeeze and jackhammering I think was starting to lose feeling below. It got to the point where even she realized she was more or less punching my groin with how hard she was going, so she stopped, got a lot more oil, and went back to the slow strokes from the shower room. After a while I was beginning to think I was done for the day so I apologized to signal it was fine to stop but she went "no no, this is service." Points for trying the two shots. I eventually got some feeling back in the tip and I could tell this was going to work, and before I knew it, I came without even knowing. Never had that sensation when almost completely numb, was shocking to us both.

After that, quick shower, a cup of tea in the room and I was on my way. While putting my shoes on she asked me if I lived close, but I have a feeling all answers would have gotten an "arigatou!" so I still have no idea about the language skills. I left with her thanking me and telling me to come back again.

As a side note, both girls were completely clothed throughout, the blonde girl answered in a short cut singlet but immediately put on a long button up over the top before a shoe was off. Masks were worn by both throughout but you're allowed to have yours off at all times. Also think I was was short of time by 15-25 minutes but with two pops you can't complain too much.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kaede was definitely not bad value for money, and no real downsides if you know what you're there for, but won't likely get the two girls option again. Personally, the nipple rubs do literally nothing for me, but if they do and having a second girl over you for a few minutes is your kind of thing, but all means go for it. I've heard that crazy things can happen there but with no one there who can seemingly speak Japanese or English I may have missed out on that fun. Maybe next time.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kaede Relation Este - http://www.kaede-es.club/staff.html

Date of Encounter:
Mid July 2021

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hrs ¥13,000 (plus ¥5000 later)

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout - but minimal conversation

Details of the Encounter:
After seeing Kaede getting mentioned recently with talk of just crazy things happening - and it being pretty cheap - I figured it couldn't hurt to check it out.

I rung the bell and got an immediate "hello! Come in!" in English from a young girl (I didn't catch any names, she was blonde, if that helps anyone who knows the place well) - I'm not sure if she was the 'mama-san' or what, but she took the money and with a few basic getting-to-know-you questions in Japanese I was sent to my room to undress.

A few minutes pass and then a different girl (short, dark hair - more typical look) took me the shower. I was probably on that wash table for 35 to 40 minutes, she soaped me up twice on my stomach with her hands slipping and sliding all around my lower back and thighs. Then gave me a pretty lengthy akasuri. After the flip, same thing but spent about 5 minutes doing slow, long strokes from the base to the tip of my penis. She knew what she was doing here and when she was expecting me to get close she stopped and went "not yet" - and gave my hair a shampoo and conditioner treatment to cool off.

Back in the room she spent no more than 5 minutes pressing down into my shoulder blades before whispering in my ear "two girls for the oil? ¥5000." I handed her the money and after a minute or so the blonde girl came in to rub my nipples when the other went to work below. Standard Chinese massage parlor style of jackhammering as quick as possible until they cum, so within 5-10 minutes it was over. The blonde girl encouraged my hands on both girls' legs, I tried to ask what the limit of touching was but she gave me "wakanai." I got a few praises of my Japanese but not sure if it was deflecting or if they genuinely didn't speak that well.

After cumming, the dark haired girl went "wow, you're still lively. But let's take a break" to probably get rid of the tissues and all that. The blonde girl left the room and 5 minutes later left the shop. So your ¥5000 is good for the amount of time you can endure the jackhammering. The dark haired girl returned shortly after and did a relatively mediocre massage for about 30 minutes. She had great strength for her size, but zero technique. I didn't leave injured but I'm sure she could improve from even watching a 5 minute Youtube 'how to' video. After the 30 minutes, oil went on my back and she went super soft and gentle. The kind of gentle that you get before the happy ending. I was ready for another upsell but she just told me "let's go again" and flipped me onto my back.

On the flip I was certainly hard, but halfway through the hard squeeze and jackhammering I think was starting to lose feeling below. It got to the point where even she realized she was more or less punching my groin with how hard she was going, so she stopped, got a lot more oil, and went back to the slow strokes from the shower room. After a while I was beginning to think I was done for the day so I apologized to signal it was fine to stop but she went "no no, this is service." Points for trying the two shots. I eventually got some feeling back in the tip and I could tell this was going to work, and before I knew it, I came without even knowing. Never had that sensation when almost completely numb, was shocking to us both.

After that, quick shower, a cup of tea in the room and I was on my way. While putting my shoes on she asked me if I lived close, but I have a feeling all answers would have gotten an "arigatou!" so I still have no idea about the language skills. I left with her thanking me and telling me to come back again.

As a side note, both girls were completely clothed throughout, the blonde girl answered in a short cut singlet but immediately put on a long button up over the top before a shoe was off. Masks were worn by both throughout but you're allowed to have yours off at all times. Also think I was was short of time by 15-25 minutes but with two pops you can't complain too much.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kaede was definitely not bad value for money, and no real downsides if you know what you're there for, but won't likely get the two girls option again. Personally, the nipple rubs do literally nothing for me, but if they do and having a second girl over you for a few minutes is your kind of thing, but all means go for it. I've heard that crazy things can happen there but with no one there who can seemingly speak Japanese or English I may have missed out on that fun. Maybe next time.

5,000 yen seems to be the gateway to all kinds of experiences at Kaede.

Can't recall the girl's name, but on a couple of occasions last year I was able to get a BBBJ for that not unreasonable sum (on top of the massage fee).

Same experience, but when she started pinching my nipples I requested the 4 hand happy ending.