Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Background

My circumstances haven't allowed me to visit soaplands in the last year or so, and I wasn't planning on doing so but I was free for a few hours in Asakusa, so I found myself heading towards an ATM and Yoshiwara. I am a big Hisyo fan, it's easily my favourite shop that I've visited, so naturally that's where I went. It's always a risk doing a walk in, but I was allowed in and taken to the waiting room. After a few minutes I was informed there were no girls who see foreigners that day (this is why you should always book via LINE!) and they put me in a car to drive me the 20 metres to Segretario, which I found quite funny.

Even there I only had the choice between Miri and Ivu. At first look Ivu looked cuter but... you ever get a feeling about a girl who's picture just looks a bit too photoshopped and a little warning goes off in your head? So I went with Kaede Miri. AKA Kaede, AKA Miri, the staff called her both names at various times.

The Girl
Miri is a moderately attractive OL type; if you check out the selfies on her "shame diary" I'd say they're quite accurate but do her a disservice; she's cute enough but if looks are the most important thing to you both of these shops have plenty of girls that will suit your tastes better. She suits the secretary uniform well though, and her boobs are nice and big and soft. She's quite chatty and easy to get along with, but also a little businesslike. You won't get your fantasy GFE here.

Fun Stuff
After some brief chatting she gets me to strip and sits me down on the bed, starting a DFK as she unbuttons her shirt and lets me start playing with those amazing boobs which I happily fondle and start to suck on after popping them out of her bra. Meanwhile she strokes me gently before making her way down, spending some time on my chest and ending in a really good BBBJ; lots of suction and slurping and I really enjoy it. Then the cap goes on and I lay down to enjoy some CG, which again she's very skilled out. She moves enthusiastically, makes all the right noises and leans down so I can suck on her boobs as we go, it's heaven and we just keep it up until I pop.

A bit of clean up and we order some drinks and chat for a while more. She keeps lightly stroking me until I start to stiffen up again and she asks if I'd like the mat this time, which I decline. I like some nice mat play but I just wasn't in the mood, so another BBBJ and then I take her doggy, which is always extra nice in a room with a mirror at a nice angle which this one had, so I enjoyed the show at the same time till I popped again.

Wrapped things up with a shower and more nice conversation, and I left very satisfied.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Walk-ins can be a roulette, and having been shipped off to the sister shop with only 2 girls willing to see a gaijin, I was braced for the worse. But the Hisyo/Segretario combo once again didn't let me down. She wouldn't be my first choice to book again but if I end up in her room I wont be complaining.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023