Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes

Type/Location:
Shibuya shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Came in a day after failing to cum with an AM provider so was extra horny. Talked to a guy in front and spoke english. Usually he gives me some pictures of who to choose from but I only had one choice today., Kaede. Sent me to the lobby for a few minutes while I waited for her to get ready. She came and picked me up and went to her room. She is average in looks. Website says she is 23 but I would say she looks around 30. She is slender with no ass and small tits. Her speaking english is very good but had some trouble understanding a few things I said but we had no problem communicating. She gave me a very long shower then had me wait on the bed while she took another very long shower lol. We were probably 10 minutes in without starting yet. She finally comes out and makes some more small talk and then she finally starts. She gives me peck on the lips and starts kissing my body. Then she start grabbing a condom for a CBJ. I've been here a few times and this is the first time I've seen someone use a condom but I just went with it. She started sucking and damn it felt good. She has great tongue strength.. I could feel her well through the condom. A few minutes in and I am already feeling it coming. Then BAM I let a good 5 squirts out but it didnt stop there. She kept on sucking and I could feel another round of cumming coming and then BAM again another big load. She cleaned me off and then she immediately went for round 2. She does another CBJ and still felt really good and after a couple more minutes I got hard again. She sucked some more but I knew I wouldn't be able to come like that so I asked for a handjob. She lubed me up and started going at it. Felt great and was nearly there but unfortunately time ran out. Overall very happy and after the first shower she worked on my cock non stop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Strawberry Jam. It's been awhile since we've had an update from them.

Glad your experience worked out this time!

Approved: 9/10/2019