Guest viewing is limited

Kagawa-ken, Takamatsu: Cosmos (Korean MP)

Hellopanda

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Cosmos (Korean Este)

Date of Encounter:
August 2017, evening

Contact Method:
walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
5000JPY / 40 minutes

Type/Location:
Korean MP, Takamatsu, Kagawa Prefecture

Language Notes:
All Japanese, but provider mentioned servicing foreigners, so maybe English OK

Details of the Encounter:
Sat down, older mama-san (wearing a negligee!) went through the courses; mine was the basic scrub, massage and HJ course (not on website), 60 min included sumata, 70 min included BJ, and she hinted at “extra service” for the 90 min+ courses, but provider denied any FS at all at the shop. Maybe YMMV, but I wasn’t motivated to try. I asked her if change was OK, and she said yes. Paid for course, waited a few minutes, then led to small, dark room with bed.

Girl was waiting, but not my cup of tea at all, so tried to change. Mama-san said next girl would be available in an hour (LIE, heard other voices when she was explaining courses!), but couldn’t be arsed to kick up a fuss so went with original girl. I know, I only chose the 5000 yen, so there was no reason for her to send out the more attractive girl(s) (if there were any) but I was prepared to upgrade to a better course if the girl was attractive.

Anyway, got naked, led to shower room, laid down on ‘bed’, got scrubbed, then led back to massage room. Got OK massage, then she started HJ. Everything was quite mechanical, but that’s partly on me cos there just wasn’t any connection on any level. Her technique was repetitive, and for the first time ever at a fuuzoku shop, I couldn’t finish. Credit to her, she went over time and kept going to help me “get it out” (her words lol), but I apologised, said that I was tired, and we went back to the shower room, then finished up and got changed. Mama-san said “Come again” as I left…no chance!

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Takamatsu's Japanese shops tend to have very attractive girls, though I'm not sure about foreign friendliness

5000JPY for 40 minutes with all that is pretty good. But, as you alluded to in your review, there's little motivation for the MMS to bring out the best looking girls at that price. You get what you pay for I guess.