LINE

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min - 54,800

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel

Language Notes:
Broken English + Broken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:

Contacted Kagayaki via Line. They were a bit of a pain for an English speaker but we got it done. Was really nervous before she came, and then... she was late 40 minutes. Knock on door, guy comes in to tell me rules, I hand him money, and she walks in. And she not exactly the same as the picture. Pretty, yes - but more like 70% same as picture. She does not have E cup boobs either. They have a good photoshopper.

Anyways, session started awkwardly at first. Neither of us spoke each others language fluently. Got in shower, it was pretty nice. Got on the bed and started. Either I suck at oral or she takes a while to cum. She did tighten and "iku" a few times. I was generous and was doing the deed for a good 30 minutes. We got to me and she was good - not the best I had though. Soft BBBJ, 69...etc... popped after a 20-30 minutes. I think she got tired.

At that point, I was like "this was a 6/10". Got more turned on by strippers. We sat down and chatted and time was up. She had a so-so to good personality, but wasn't what I was looking for.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Seems if you want large boobs, seems you want to start at H cup

Pricing on their Japanese and English websites appears a bit different.

Can you let us know the breakdown of the 54,800yen?

Naruac - I'm very sorry for your loss. May I ask how or why you ended up with Mugi? She seems to get good reviews on attitude and service, but it seems the titties issue was flagged in the reviews also. Also she is unranked.

Reactions: Cinnabums