Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Fun Without Nihongo 2.0: A taxing experience in Yukigaya-Otsuka

Service Name:
Yurakudo

Provider Name:
???

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.esthe-ranking.jp/kamata/shop-detail/d9c1b124-de75-4917-a730-d48971f06b55/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 19K JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
I am continuing Fun Without Nihongo 2.0 with an expedition off the beaten path to hitherto unmentioned (on TAG) sexual establishments. The Swedish chef gave me grief when I mentioned my favorite haunts in Kamata one too many times, and therefore, we hop on the Ikegami-sen and go to Yukigaya-Otsuka, halfway to Gotanda. Usually, only masochists would get a hard-on when thinking of Yukigaya-Otsuka, because it is famous for its tax collector's office. We won't get screwed this time around; we'll get a handjob from a naked maiden. As usual at Fun Without Nihongo 2.0, not a word of Japanese is spoken.

The establishment in question is "Yurakudo," and I found it by perusing esthe-ranking.jp. A listing here more or less guarantees a non-vegan massage. Yurakudo is situated in a storefront very close to Yukigaya-Otsuka eki. I rang the bell, and the door was opened definitely not by one of the technicians depicted on their website. She was o.k. looking, and dressed in a red number that barely covered her ass. 90 minutes of "lymph oil massage" was listed at 12,000, but because I arrived before 6p, I was entitled to a discount that brought the price down to 9K.

When I disrobed, no-image technician gave me paper panties to wear, usually a bad omen. I motioned that they are unnecessary, because we are entre nous, but she insisted. I pointed to my big belly and claimed the panties won't fit, but she insisted.

A halfway professional and occasionally painful massage ensued. Occasionally I got a short glimpse of her panties: Black on a well-rounded bottom. My bottom wasn't massaged, no reach-under either. I mentally prepared to write the trip to Yukigaya-Otsuka off as luckless research.

Finally, the flop. I was still in my paper panties, and they began to be a little constricting. No-image pointed at the bulge, and made the internationally accepted hand sign for hand job. I answered with the internationally accepted sign for "how much?" and she held up 5 fingers. I was glad it wasn't more, because despite of decades in Japan, I still don't know how to count to 10 on one hand.

She lubed up my appendage, and I put a hand under her red skirt. The move is part of my patented research system: If the hand is pushed away, forget any further developments. Count on positive developments if the hand is allowed to wander. And indeed, I was given the internationally accepted sign for "take off clothes?" I nodded, and I received the internationally accepted hand signal for "that will be another fifty."

It was barely worth it. The boobs were tiny, but how much woman should one expect for 5 man? Her pussy was shaven, and surprisingly, she didn't mind my two digits in her vagina. She crossed two arms in front of her naked body, and mumbled "no sex." I gave her a thumbs-up with one hand, and a pussy-squeeze with the other.

I closed my eyes, thought of my upcoming tax return, and came.

I was wiped off with a wet towel. No shower.

Right over the massage table was this camera-like device with a blinking LED. She made the internationally accepted hand signal for "no, this ain't a camera, it's a motion detector for the alarm system."

Bottom line: Yurakudo is slightly more amusing than the trip to the tax office. For a total of 19K JPY, I can get a HJ in the buff elsewhere in Kamata without the irksome upsell, and I get a before&after shower. But what the hell.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
No, you don't need to speak Japanese. Yes, you have more options than Kaoru.

Last edited:
Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

Will revisit Kamata for some DH fun soon I think, sadly it might not be fun without Nihongo though. Sukitto Cherry!!! or rather Ieiri was fun but unfortunately shop is no longer.