30 Minutes - 5000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I moved to Kamata and just wanted to see what's available after hearing that many places already shut down. I noticed that this place was still open and Googling in Japanese showed this is one of the common pinsaros in the area and mentioned the ladies were old (30s and 40s). When I went there, it was probably the same ladies that worked there 10-20 years ago because they were grandmas. Everyone working there, including the mama-san was an obachan, kinda like the mama-sans in the shinchis. I have never been but I imagine this is simllar to Jan Jan... My Japanese is very limited so I kinda just nodded and laughed at most things grandma said to me before she started service. I left shortly after.

You can go if that's your thing but I won't be coming back here.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

My Japanese is very limited so I kinda just nodded and laughed at most things grandma said to me before she started service. I left shortly after.

She started service but I am lacking details, what was the service and did you nut?

She started service but I am lacking details, what was the service and did you nut?

That's a pinsaro that used to be NG for foreigners but I was already guessing by the looks of the place and the age of the doormen that your monies would be better spend elsewhere.

Reactions: StFyle
That's a pinsaro that used to be NG for foreigners but I was already guessing by the looks of the place and the age of the doormen that your monies would be better spend elsewhere.
Pretty sure of that but still want them juicy details and also need an honest reason to monger in Kamata now when the gloves are off😂

Pretty sure of that but still want them juicy details and also need an honest reason to monger in Kamata now when the gloves are off😂

Yeah, but do not count me to be on your side on this buddy, my views of Kamata are very bearish. :ROFLMAO:

Even if I said earlier that covid killed many of my usual shops there is still plenty of sleaze to be found around, as well as good "we just have massage" places. They also have a place with the best fish and chips in Tokyo, that's on the sign board so it must be true.

And last week I made a new friend who came to talk to me out of the blue, explained to me what he does for living and then told "we should be friends, I am not homo". So Kamata has it all. ;)

Yeah, but do not count me to be on your side on this buddy, my views of Kamata are very bearish. :ROFLMAO:

Even if I said earlier that covid killed many of my usual shops there is still plenty of sleaze to be found around, as well as good "we just have massage" places. They also have a place with the best fish and chips in Tokyo, that's on the sign board so it must be true.

And last week I made a new friend who came to talk to me out of the blue, explained to me what he does for living and then told "we should be friends, I am not homo". So Kamata has it all. ;)
Sukitto Cherry!! is my only Kamata experience and the lovely Ieiri was the only reason for leaving the train, she was lovely but touts we're total asshats!

Recalling that horrible experience, she said she will start with service and proceeded to remove her granny dress and underwear (not a sight I enjoyed) and asked me to take off my pants and underwear as well before she proceeded with BBBJ. Technique was okay but I could smell her breath (not pleasant). I looked up at the ceiling and used my remaining will power to help me nut faster. Afterwards, she was trying to strike conversation with me but since another customer started smoking, I just said that the smell bothered me and I wanted to leave.

The whole ordeal was very regrettable 🥲

Recalling that horrible experience, she said she will start with service and proceeded to remove her granny dress and underwear (not a sight I enjoyed) and asked me to take off my pants and underwear as well before she proceeded with BBBJ. Technique was okay but I could smell her breath (not pleasant). I looked up at the ceiling and used my remaining will power to help me nut faster. Afterwards, she was trying to strike conversation with me but since another customer started smoking, I just said that the smell bothered me and I wanted to leave.

Natto breathe? Or something more sinister? You're a real trooper for cumming!

Afterwards, she was trying to strike conversation with me but since another customer started smoking, I just said that the smell bothered me and I wanted to leave.
Are you secretly a diplomat? :unsure: Ah, no need to spill the beans! Thanks for the insider scoop, let's file that under 'Good Deeds of the Month’

Reactions: requiemmorrow
They also have a place with the best fish and chips in Tokyo, that's on the sign board so it must be true.

I will never forget that amazing set of fish and chips. There were more bones than actual flesh so I am inclined to say the fish bones are undoubtedly the best in Tokyo, and those chips were nice.

Sukitto Cherry!! is my only Kamata experience and the lovely Ieiri was the only reason for leaving the train, she was lovely but touts we're total asshats!

OR the lovely Purin, who from my experiences in that shop was superior to the rest.

This is signficantly worse than your average encounter at Jan Jan, as most of the older ones have a technique that has been crafted through decades and sometimes even centuries of experience.

You haven’t lived until you’ve experienced a Millennial Blow—and I do not mean the human generation but rather the true power of the Fujiwara! Tokugawa Shogunate be damned…

Anyway, as @MikeH said, drown your sorrows in those tasty fish and chips. Get back on the racehorse…just make sure it isn’t retired.

Title of Your Review:
Grandma at Miu Miu (ミューミュー)

Service Name:
Miu Miu (ミューミュー)

Provider Name:
Unknown

Website/Contact Info:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/QRmbUDrQk6Bppwjt6

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 Minutes - 5000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I moved to Kamata and just wanted to see what's available after hearing that many places already shut down. I noticed that this place was still open and Googling in Japanese showed this is one of the common pinsaros in the area and mentioned the ladies were old (30s and 40s). When I went there, it was probably the same ladies that worked there 10-20 years ago because they were grandmas. Everyone working there, including the mama-san was an obachan, kinda like the mama-sans in the shinchis. I have never been but I imagine this is simllar to Jan Jan... My Japanese is very limited so I kinda just nodded and laughed at most things grandma said to me before she started service. I left shortly after.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.
It's your own fault that you started your Kamata research at the worst spot of town. There are delicious massage places on both sides of the station.