https://thailela.com/ja/kamata/ Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
14,000 2 hours

Type/Location:
Her own shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
The other day, I wanted to visit my old Kamata Akasuri standby Lemon for two hours of heavy transpiration and ball treatment (be aware, the pictures on their website are mostly all of the same Chinese lady, who is good fun.) On arrival, a prospective patron already occupied the waiting room. He gave me a nasty look, apparently, he did no appreciate the competition.

On my retreat, I saw a sign advertising “traditional Thai massage” one floor up. In the name of research, I climbed the stairs to the 4th floor. I was greeted by a pudgy lady of indetermined age in some kind of a black Viet Cong outfit. The laminated card advertised 2 hours of oily massage for 1.4K. The place is clean and nicely done, with lots of Thai-themed decoration. It even has an English website! The shower was unassisted. The lady speaks enough English to settle the deal.

But boy was the massage good! That lady obviously had some serious massage training. Like the legendary Ai, she won't win any beauty contests, but her massage skills put the legend to shame. She really knows her stuff. When it was time to switch from traditional Thai massage to the entertainment part, I received some very intense ball massage, along with draw-out edging, just like the bear likes it. Recommended

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for your report from Kamata!

Approved: 6/4/2022

Just came out of there. Not sure what you said to her, but after a nice strong massage and us being pretty friendly throughout, the massage ended with no funny business. I asked her and she said that it’s absolutely not something they do.

I didn’t have the mama san, she was off doing chores from the sound of it, so maybe only she gives services?

Absolutely great massage, no regrets there; but definitely blue balled.

I didn’t have the mama san, she was off doing chores from the sound of it, so maybe only she gives services?.

Been there only once, was not disappointed, and did not have to ask.