Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thailela

Date of Encounter:
May 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins at 11.000 yens (but read the review)

Type/Location:
Shop in Kamata https://thailela.com/ja/kamata/

Language Notes:
Japanese but English works too

Details of the Encounter:
I got a tip from @Babaram about a massage shop in Kamata I haven't tried yet and feeling left out I had to test it immediately.

Found out the shop is pretty new and they have another shop in Shinagawa. It seems they do offer "just massages" as their main product as while I was being served a Japanese lady was trying to come in too.

Despite the outside of the building looking like it has been there since war the inside of the shop is recently renewed and look very nice.

The shop keeper is a spinner in height but two in weight, bubbly Thai girl who speaks broken Japanese and at least some English; did not test but the lady trying to get in seemed to switch from Japanese to English trying to get her point through.

I was given the price list and selected 90 min course for 11.000 yens. After a solo shower we get started and as was advertised she knows what she is doing.

Definitely found my problem spots on my back and shoulders and even some I did not even know about in my legs. What differs from my Goddess Ai is she used a lot of elbows to hit the hard parts, definitely gives the needed power but Ai uses her fingers for more detailed control and can still deliver the same amount of force to crack my back open.

She also used a lot of stretching techniques on my arms and legs which do work but I am still not a huge fan of those. We came to the 90 minute mark with no hint of other services and I was already thinking I definitely do need to walk a few blocks to hit my go-to place to get another Thai massage to solve the remaining stiff parts when she asked if I was feeling relaxed everywhere.

Our friendly chat led to her telling she doesn't do things like that, but maybe she could make an exception but just for this time only for 5.000 yens more. Of course I totally believed she has never done it before, but she proved to be extremely quick learner or just naturally really talented as I got one of the best services I have gotten in a long time.

She was also in no hurry as when I was able to gather enough strength to lift my head again I could see that the service part had taken 40 minutes. So basically I got 130 mins for 16k which is not a bad deal at all.

Combining this with her exceptionally good massage this shop is a definite recommendation. What I did not like too much though was the negotiation in between, while it was conducted in a very friendly and chatty way and the deal was totally acceptable I still prefer places where everything is in the price from the beginning.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In my opinion she is easily in the top three of masseuses in Tokyo area, but I would still place her below Ai and Minami.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/20/2022

I had taken the 2 hour top-of-the-laminated-list option, and no upsell, all included.

There's so many thai MPs that offer some HE. I can't even imagine going to a Thai MP these days and getting nothing extra at the end. I used to FS at a few of the Thai MPs in Kabukicho area a few years ago.