Guest viewing is limited

Okinawa Area Kamikaze Girls - Nana | Interesting turn of events!

Japanjim2014

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kamikaze Girls - Okinawa

Date of Encounter:
End of May / Start of June

Contact Method:
Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - ¥16,000

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
English on Line, Japanese with girl

Details of the Encounter:
After a delayed flight I was a bit tired, but decided to give Kamikaze girls a call. I picked Nana for a 60 minute course. https://kamikaze-girls.net/product/自動下書き-6/

When she turned up it was obvious the pics had been photoshopped, but I wasn’t super disappointed. I’d ordered the sailor costume and she showed it to me and it was hilariously small for her and smelled of smoke, too.

Had a shower together with lots of play and a BBBJ. Then back in the room, she put the costume on. I DATY for a while, then more BBBJ. She pulled out a condom but it was a bit small so I grabbed my own and was just about to start banging her doggy when she said she’d forgotten something. She went to her bag and pulled out a red neck tie and said “my last customer forgot this.”

She asked if I wanted to be tied up with it, which I didn’t, but I did tie her hands with it and then proceeded to bang her in doggy style. She could take a fair bit and was having fun.

Overall, had a good session, it was easy to book up and Nana is quite a nice girl, too.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A decent choice if in Naha and can’t be bothered to go to a soapy.

Thanks for your review from Okinawa!

Approved: 7/2/2019

wow look at the Q&A page:

Q: Are they ladyboys?
A: Yes sometimes we have ladyboys working.

At least they are up front about it, wonder if that info is on girl profile page though

wow look at the Q&A page:

Q: Are they ladyboys?
A: Yes sometimes we have ladyboys working.

At least they are up front about it, wonder if that info is on girl profile page though
To be fair, I think they’d be open and honest about it. They want repeat customers, so the fewer ‘surprises’ the better!