Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Kanade at Yoshiwara Aqua Palace
http://www.y-aqua.jp/main/pc_prof.php?id=kanade

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-up

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins, 15,000 JPY (16,000 - 1,000 daily password discount)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Another morning of my extended Japan trip, and another visit to Yoshiwara as I continue to look to unearth hidden gems.

This particular morning at around 10am, I was doing my rotation of shops I've had decent experiences and found myself back at Aqua Palace again.

Kanade was one of the girls on the schedule that had caught my eye on the sight, and despite there being no picture, she checked some of the boxes I was looking for according to her profile:

1. Short-ish (154cm)
2. Allegedly slim and clean shaven
3. Gyaru

Once I'm at the shop, they have a picture at the front, and she looked even better. After the session I would be reviewing the shop's twitter and realize that her picture was on the shop's twitter feed for when she first joined the shop:

Onto the session!

Despite her profile saying she was super skinny and had a flatboard chest, she actually turned out to have some decent tits (I'd say C-cups) and a bit of meat on her.

The best way I would describe her build is retired JAV star Maya Kawamura. In fact that is pretty much the exact body type, down to the waistline, height, and breast size.

Looks-wise, however, she is closer to that old uncensored 4P gyaru video that was released a while back: https://www.1pondo.tv/movies/122510_995/

In fact, I would say she looks very close to the girl on the left (same big eyes and smile), but with a darker tan. Apparently she really loves going to the beach and diving, and takes trips to tropical destinations during the winter. Really cute looks-wise.

We get down to business. Decent kissing but I could tell she's a smoker. Off to the shower and bath. Wash, brush, gargle, rinse, usual routine. Onto the bed!

She gives me a BBBJ. Unfortunately, she's not very good at it... I definitely felt a lot of teeth. She was making such an effort though that I didn't have the heart to tell her. She did enough to get me hard, though, so we end up slipping the rubber on and asking her to ride me.

This is where I was not disappointed that her measurements did not match her profile, because I really enjoyed watching her breasts bounce as she rode me, alternating between riding me upright and her pressing her chest against mine. I give the titties a good suck and switch to taking her from behind. Mmmm, that view. After a while we switch to mish where we finish.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Despite the bad BJ, she was cute enough and the main event was good enough that I would still give Kanade a positive review. Doesn't look like she comes on the schedule too regularly, though, but if you ever get the chance.... I'd still recommend her as long as you don't have high expectations from the BJ.

Thank you very much for your report from Aqua Palace!

Approved: 11/12/2019