Walked

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 min - 10,000yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After a positive experience at kannami shinchi the previous night I decided to give it another go as it's really cheap and the quality of the girls is quite high.

The first part is pretty much a repeat of part 1 so I will skip it as I don't know if some people enjoy my rambling. Only thing I forgot to mention I think was the time I went. Both times were around 10pm.

So did a few rounds to see what was on offer tonight. Didnt see EMI from last night so my choice for the night was a girl in her late 20s with glasses and wearing a neko mimi headband. Same thing as before, was asked what drink preference and to pay mama-san up front then go up some crazy narrow and steep stairs into a closet sized room. But this time I think the room was slightly larger as there was enough space for a small shelf against the far wall.

Quick introduction and was down to business. Clothes came off, lay down on the futon, and out came the wipes. The wipes......So cold...The plus side to this girl was she decided to keep her glasses on the whole time but took off the neko mimi once we entered the room. Once clean went straight into bbbj and once I was hard I was expecting a condom but things took a turn of the normal road. She gets on top and before I could say anything she had me inside her raw. FUMI-CHAN!!!!!!!! WHY JAPANESE PEOPLE???? I was facing some serious mixed feelings at this point, on one side it's the worry about diseases and on the other side she was so tight and warm it was the greatest feeling. I decided it's to late at this point and decided to just go with it already. Changed position to missionary and as I told her I was about to cum I was going to ask if I could CIM she surprises me yet again by wrapping her legs around me and telling me to just cum inside her. FUMI-CHAN!!!! I stopped caring and came in her hard. Pulled out and she quickly grabbed a bunch of tissues and started to push my cum out and she just casually says "you came a lot" and all I could say was "you were the best". Seeing her do that I got hard again but time was up so I just had to put my clothes on as is. I asked her if that's the norm but she said no she picks who she does it raw with and that she gets tested for STDs regularly which still isn't completely correct but whatever at this point. We headed back down where I was offered another tea and I left extremely satisfied and a bit confused at what just happened.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Still cheap for some quick sex. Next time I'm going to specify condom before the action starts. This girl also said the area is Japanese only. But occasionally Koreans who speak Japanese fluently can get service from some girls.

Wow that sounds scary... i would have tossed her out of the way straight away. Not worth the risk of STDs or worst. Pity it is 20 mins now...thats very rush.

Yea seems like if u look east asian and can communicate in jp and ur good to go lol